What's new

MLB 2011 Playoffs & World Series.......

just when you think milwaukee could sweep, arizona wakes up and starts playing some ball. wolf has given up 5 runs in 2 innings so far.
randy wolf has the most wins of any active players(127) without a playoff win. i've always liked randy. he used to be a phillie...

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Both the D`Backs and Cardinals tied their series @ 2 wins apiece. Arizona topped the Milwaukee 10-6 while St. Louis beat Philadelphia 5-3.

ALCS:
Yankees 2 ~ Tigers 2
Rangers advance to ALCS

NLDS:
Cards 2 ~ Phillies 2
Brewers 2 ~ Diamond Backs 2

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Schedule for the last 3 games of the Division Series

ScreenHunter_04Oct060428.gif

i'll make sure im at the bar for phillies game 5. that way if they lose i won't have to go far to drink myself into a coma.

BigDawg

great games... been fun watching so far. I saw that grand slam the diamondbacks hit. David Freese for the cardinals had a great game last night also.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

The Detroit Tigers win big in NY 3-2 to advance to the ALCS

Tigers @ the Rangers next, schedule to follow.......

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

no big deal s13, as a Yankees fan I can say "there's always next year" and mean it, after all we've made it to the playoffs 16 out of the last 17 years; I understand that winning is still sort of a unique feeling for you guys so enjoy it while you can.......

vv-april-image-yankees.jpg

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

wow, two nail biters tonight in NLDS play:

the Diamond Backs were sent packing with an extra innings 3-2 loss to the Brewers who came through in the bottom of the 10th.

the Cardinals surprise everyone by beating the Phillies the big bad wolf of the National League. a pitchers duel of a game 1-0 with the only run being scored in the top of the 1st inning.

ALCS Rangers vs Tigers.

NLCS Brewers vs Cardinals.

schedules to follow.......

Yah`mon

Could be a possible rematch of the 2006 world series... hopefully if that happens it doesn't go down the same way.:dance013:

Yah`mon :tiphat:

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Could be a possible rematch of the 2006 world series... hopefully if that happens it doesn't go down the same way.:dance013:

Yah`mon :tiphat:

well I'll be rooting for the Tigers along w/you mon, I'm not a big Nolan Ryan fan.

OK, here's the next 2 days schedule,
ALCS on Fox & NLCS on TBS.

ScreenHunter_06Oct080054.gif

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Game 2 of the ALCS was postponed today due to rain, this game has been rescheduled for replay Monday @ 4:19; Arlington Texas' weather for game time tomorrow is forecast to be partly sunny w/a 70% chance of redneck.......

Game 1 of the NLCS was won by the Brewers enjoying home field advantage over the Cardinals, final score was 6-9.

ALCS:
Rangers 1
Tigers 0

NLCS:
Brewers 1
Cardinals 0

Tomorrows offerings.......
ScreenHunter_08Oct091851.gif

Last edited:

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

ALCS:
The Rangers flexed their might tonight when Nelson Cruz swatted the 1st ever in post season history walk-off grand slam in the bottom of the 11th inning, 7-3 was the final score.

NLCS:
The Cardinals shellacked the Brewers in a 12-3 game evening up the series.

ALCS: Rangers 2 ~ Tigers 0
NLCS: Brewers 1 ~ Cardinals 1

Tuesday & Wednesdays schedules.......

ScreenHunter_09Oct102234.gif

s13sr20det

admit nothing, deny everything, and demand proof.
Veteran
amazing game! so glad cruz wasnt hurt when he got hit the inning before

Latest posts

Latest posts