What's new

MLB 2011 Playoffs & World Series.......

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Here's the Playoffs through World Series schedule for the coming month, as you can see nearly all of the game start times are listed as to be determined yet, as the league is able to commit to times I'll update this chart.

To keep it current I'll track the wins/losses daily.

So who's still got a horse in the race here? Put up your teams logo and post any hopes or predictions you'd like to share.

Being as it's a game sportsmanship should be considered in keeping it clean, fine to root against any teams or players but let's keep the hate & cussing out of here, thanks.

I know all you Giants fans are disappointed but you can still enjoy the post season by grabbing yourself some hot dogs n' Cracker Jacks and rooting against the Yankees which appears to be a popular option up here in minnesota.......

ScreenHunter_01Sep290401.gif

ScreenHunter_02Sep290402.gif

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

OK, a few days have been filled in with a couple more to come yet. Times for games 4 & 5 of each series may not be set until it becomes clear the game will be played.

here's the latest schedule available from MLB.com

ScreenHunter_04Sep292053.gif

as a philly fan im not underestimating the cardinals they have hitters that kill us all the time. honestly im scared about this matchup but i think we'll take it.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

wooo hoooo, got my hot air popper ready to go for tonight's big game, Verlander's (24 wins!) just tough but so is Sabathia.

Yah`mon

Verlander has 3 deadly pitches. Throws fastballs over 100 in the 9th and amazing ball control!

Should be a good game.

Leyland has already said he wont start Verlander in game 4 even if its do or die for the tigers. Sabathia will be playing game 4. Sounds like the Tigers are in it for the long haul... tis what I like to hear!

Yah`mon:tiphat:

avant gardener

Veteran
i had the rays in april and i still had them in september.
the rest of their fall will not go so well i'm afraid.

Philthy-300x300.jpg

just like '08, philly in 6.

wooo hoooo, got my hot air popper ready to go for tonight's big game, Verlander's (24 wins!) just tough but so is Sabathia.

sholuda brought your umbrella...

Last edited:

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
shoulda brought your umbrella...

Tigers & Verlander got lucky yesterday, big time!

Sabathia had given up a homer but also recorded 4 strikeouts in just 2 innings, Verlander on the other hand was charged w/a wild pitch (allowing Jeter 1st base and to eventually score) and 2 walks.

btw, all 3 outs made by the Tigers were ground outs meaning that the Yankees were connecting with the ball, Verlander was not throwing his un-hittable stuff.......

Yah`mon

Good thing is Verlander wont be pitching today. Fister is taking the reigns tonight. Leaving Verlander for another game.

Yah`mon :tiphat:

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Day one of the NLDS has Philly predictably beating the Cards in Game 1 by the score of 11-6; the Brewers picked up their first post season win against the D-Backs in a 4-1 game.

ALDS action saw the Rangers tie up the series at a game apiece with an 8-6 win over the Rays; game 1 was finally concluded @ Yankee Stadium with the Yanks beating the Tigers 9-3.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

a quick glance @ today's game times
and the scheduled starting pitchers.

ScreenHunter_01Oct020916.gif

NLDS:
Brewers 1 ~ D`Backs 0
Phillys 1 ~ Cardinals 0

ALDS:
Rangers 1 ~ Rays 1
Yankees 1 ~ Tigers 0

good luck baseball fans.......

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Got no horse in the race anymore ... but I wont miss a minute of any of this great baseball left to played .... wooooooooooooooop GO MLB !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

lgloyankees_125.gif

gotta do some rootin' for my Yankees,
Cano had a stellar game last night,
2 doubles and the grand slam, 6 RBI's.

YankeesLogo_M3.gif

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Got no horse in the race anymore ... but I wont miss a minute of any of this great baseball left to played .... wooooooooooooooop GO MLB !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

in the past when I was walkin' in your sandals I'd pick an underdog & place a small bet on the series, a guy can get passionate about the game fast.......