What's new

Mixed Ace Adventure

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hey dubi what were the genetics used for the fem mix batch? guawi hybrids and anything else? thanks

The last ace fem mixes contain chinese fem hybrids, and plenty tikal fem hybrids (guerrilla gold x tikal, guawi x tikal and others ... ).

Hope it helps. Thanks for your interest!

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hey konopenko,

What happened with your plants? Hope life is fine there. Best wishes.

paulo73

Convicted for turning dreams into reality
Veteran
Thx Dubi!

Thx Dubi!

Hello paulo,

Sorry to hear about your problems, but as you say 'Turn your problems into new solutions!
That's the good attitude, im glad you are about to start a new ace mix pack, hopefully youll find interesting things like in the past grows. Thanks for support our work. Good vibes!

Hi there Dubi!:tiphat:
Nice to see you, we missed you!:blowbubbles:
I want some name tagged Ace genetics if you know what i mean:artist:
Feminized would be nice because then i can use the males from my AceMix pack if i want to do some crosses:jump:
Any advice on what to pick?
Can i buy straight from your site?
Sorry for all the questions:comfort:
Peace and Light:ying:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
High paulo,

If you are looking for good fem genes to breed with your ace mix males, i'd recommend your Orient Express fem, Tikal fem or Panama fem!

Always a pleasure to see you around!

konopenko

Veteran
Yo Dubi its nice to see you are back again, those males didnt prove to be good drinkers.;) Rakija is strong alcohol drink native here in Balkan 40% alc. content, males degustated rakija from Knin to be correct from Serb friend, I knew they wouldnt survive :D

Here is acemix lady to be on topic, she will be a gift to my friend, left of here is banghi plant just waiting for tomorow trip to hights (1500m) ...