What's new

Mixed Ace Adventure

paulo73

Convicted for turning dreams into reality
Veteran
Too many smells and colours!

Too many smells and colours!

I sometimes ask my wife to undress and run around naked in the flowering room:blowbubbles:Best Ace rubbed hash ever:dance013:
Peace:ying:

paulo73

Veteran
Ace mix going on in the future road

Ace mix going on in the future road

Hi guys!
My hols are at the door and i need to put this diary on pause:blowbubbles:
Here are a couple of pics of the last one, plenty of male bananas that i intend to keep and use in the near future, she´s been away from the others to avoid cross polinization:laughing:
picture.php

Can you see some male nanas?!:dance013:
picture.php

picture.php

Living alone in the dark
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Clone from this last one
picture.php

Last seed from ace mix pack
picture.php

Peace out guys, see you all in a month time:thank you:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hello paulo,

A few ace mix plants can show hermie traits, usually a few bannanas at the end of flowering, they are usually less tested/random crosses. Hermie traits are mininal in our catalogue strains. But as you experienced, you can find excellent plants inside any ace mix pack! ;)

paulo73

Veteran
My fault

My fault

Hi there Dubi!
I dont mind the hermie traits and male nanas:ying:
After all it was my fault, too long flowering time and a very rich feeding regime helped those hermie traits to show off:)
I dont advice anyone in using male polen but please dont mind if i use it myself. I intend to use it on a clone from the same mother.
Let´s see what happens:dance013:
And i love my Ace plants

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hello paulo,

Yes, some kind of fertilizers would force some sativas to produce bannanas in late flowering indoors. Hope you are enjoying there!

G

guest101

Go for it man!
With some luck youll have a wide and good spectrum of only feemales to choose from.
That polen shouldnt be used on a serious breeding project, but just for the sake of finding another good temporary mom, why not!
It seems you got lucky with your mix, but a lot boils down to your dedication.
Keep it up mate. ;)

paulo73

Veteran
Back in action

Back in action

Hi there guys!:wave:
After some long, too long, holls i´m back in the UK.
So here´s a little update on my AceMix front.

The polen from the male nanas is preserved in proper place for further use. I got my hopes on this baby, now on the 3rd month of vegging, to be the mother of a next generation of Ace jewels:artist: and maybe even choose a good clone to do some wild hacking:dance013:
With no further a do i leave you guys with some lousy quality pics

AceMix hope from my last Ace bean
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I intend to change this one in a week time, lets´s hope all goes well.

Thx for the kind words Frankenstein!

bloyd

Veteran
Welcome back Paulo! Hope you still have some ace stash to get you through your days. I know you said your not much for smoke evaluation but do you have any updates on how the smoke was/is from your 3 ace girls, did you evaluate the 3 separately? Your thread convinced me, I got 2 mix packs waiting to pop, in fact I have gone a bit overboard on ace's new selections but they all sound so damn good and I know they are fresh so I am confident I will get to them well before they are non-viable. Good vibes on the last mix plant.

paulo73

Veteran
Ace mixing

Ace mixing

Welcome back Paulo! Hope you still have some ace stash to get you through your days. I know you said your not much for smoke evaluation but do you have any updates on how the smoke was/is from your 3 ace girls, did you evaluate the 3 separately? Your thread convinced me, I got 2 mix packs waiting to pop, in fact I have gone a bit overboard on ace's new selections but they all sound so damn good and I know they are fresh so I am confident I will get to them well before they are non-viable. Good vibes on the last mix plant.

Hi there Bloyd!
Thx for the visit and kind words:thank you:
I must say that all 3 Ace galz were marvelous to smoke. In the middle of so many skunks,hazes and cheeses is nice to find something diferent:dance013:
They all had unique traits but shared something on the high and smoke smoothness.
The mango gal was a delight to smoke with clear traces of mango and citrus.
The big mama, the first to face the axe and my fav until now had a potent but smooth smoke with a very racy and some times, depends on the size of the bowl:), very tripy.
Shorty didnt had a chance to be tested properly, had too much going on at the time, AK47s:laughing:, to give proper attention to that beauty...my bad.
If i can recall the smoke was, again, very smooth and fruity with a potent and long lasting high.

I´m glad you got plenty of Ace genetics to work with.
I´m trying to save some money to invest in some Ace jewels.
I hope you do even better then i did, all the best my friend!:ying:

paulo73

Veteran
Almost into flowering now

Almost into flowering now

Hi there guys!:tiphat:
Another sunny weekend with plenty of gardening done.
I´ve even found my lost Ace bean in the midst of a sea of green:jump:turned a nice lttle plant by now.
Gonna change them into flowering in a week or so,here are a couple of pics take today
The newfound one first
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

The taller and bigger one
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Peace and harmony:ying:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi there Bloyd!
Thx for the visit and kind words:thank you:
I must say that all 3 Ace galz were marvelous to smoke. In the middle of so many skunks,hazes and cheeses is nice to find something diferent:dance013:
They all had unique traits but shared something on the high and smoke smoothness.
The mango gal was a delight to smoke with clear traces of mango and citrus.
The big mama, the first to face the axe and my fav until now had a potent but smooth smoke with a very racy and some times, depends on the size of the bowl:), very tripy.
Shorty didnt had a chance to be tested properly, had too much going on at the time, AK47s:laughing:, to give proper attention to that beauty...my bad.
If i can recall the smoke was, again, very smooth and fruity with a potent and long lasting high.

I´m glad you got plenty of Ace genetics to work with.
I´m trying to save some money to invest in some Ace jewels.
I hope you do even better then i did, all the best my friend!:ying:

Im glad you found interesting smokes, you did an excellent grow paulo, the last ace seedling looks interesting, nice structure and beautiful purple colors in the stems! Best wishes. dubi

paulo73

Veteran
My pleasure!

My pleasure!

Im glad you found interesting smokes, you did an excellent grow paulo, the last ace seedling looks interesting, nice structure and beautiful purple colors in the stems! Best wishes. dubi

Hi there Dubi!
It´s my pleasure to share my your marvelous work breeding those nice genetics:dance013:green fingers only work when the genetics are good:thank you:
At the moment i got too much going on but i intend to grab myself some of your seeds some day soon.
You have amazing crosses that a weed lover like needs to try to feel at ease:laughing:
Keep up the good work!

Ace Seeds are good people!:ying:

paulo73

Veteran
Weekend update

Weekend update

Hi there guys:tiphat:
Ace ladys, i hope:ying:, getting bigger:dance013:

Ace#1
picture.php

picture.php