What's new

Mixed Ace Adventure

paulo73

Convicted for turning dreams into reality
Veteran
Hi guys!
Here´s some feedback in your great work.
Bought a pack of AceMix, money is allways short around here:whistling:
and now after 7weeks vegging and 6weeks flowering(4males went down) i got 3beautifull but all different plants.
Just giving my respect to your seeds, great looking plants.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

The blue lighted ones are the latest pics. I will try to post new ones when possible.
All the best!
Just trying to save a few pounds to order some more, if the smoke worths it:smokeit: but i bet it will!:biggrin:

mayan

Atavist
Veteran
Beautiful...absolutely beautiful! Congrats!!!! You've hit the jack-pot...or you've hit the pot, jack!

mayan

Atavist
Veteran
Oh...I have NO doubts. None whatsoever. Great genetics. I'm interested in knowing how they turn out. I love Ace stuff and wouldn't mind rolling the dice.

U

unthing

Beautiful bushes you got there, waiting for smoke report and hopefully descriptions of how they smell. I'll bet you have some interesting variety.

ambertrich

Veteran
Absolutely gorgeous plants, should have some great smoke in a few more weeks.
Look forward to a post-harvest report on these girls.

Thanks for posting these up!

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Amazing ace misx garden paulo, one the best ones i've seen wothut any doubt!

As we commented previosly in the tikal thread, the fat one looks to be a sativa x chinese hybrid, the other branchy sativa seems to be a tikal hybrid. Let's how they finish, good luck and enjoy it! :)

paulo73

Veteran
Many thanks for all the kind words.
I will try to deserve them.
Gonna try and take some new pics ;)

paulo73

Veteran
Update on the AceMix front

Update on the AceMix front

Inspired by your kind your words went to another photo shoot session with my galz. They love it!:smokeit:
Sorry for my lousy photo skills:dunno:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I love this one!:artist:

picture.php

They keep getting fatter by the day and how i love them for that!:smokeit:

Bacchus

Throbbing Member
Veteran
Super Awesome.... For a less expensive adventure mix, it sure looks like you got your money's worth :) A couple clone rounds of that monster shrub and you would be done for the year ;)

paulo73

Veteran
Thx Bean and Bacchus for the visit and kind words.
If they smoke as they look i will be in green heaven!

gkn

Beautifull plants paulo! Very nice indoor! What's your setup? I bet you'll be smoking some outstanding herb...

saludos

paulo73

Veteran
Those beauties are under a 600W HPS and 2 x 30W UV CFLs. With plenty of intake/extract and a couple more extra fans.
They´ve been fed with CannaFlores,home-made garlic spray and another home-made brew mollasses based;)
Thx for the visit and kind words, looking foward to that smoke myself:)

RVCA

i bought ace's mix pack, im really excited because the guys at ace seeds cant count for shit(those sativas must be pretty amazing)

picture.php

edit: just so you guys know i bought two packs of seeds and combined them in one vial(as pictured) but i still got 17 seeds per pack as opposed to the 15 i was expecting :)

paulo73

Veteran
Update on the Ace Front

Update on the Ace Front

Hi there RCVA. Thx for the visit. I must say i´m under the spell with those Ace beauties. I wish you all the best at least you have plenty to try.
I wish i had the same luck, my spanish guy knew out to count up...shame on him!:biggrin:
No worries about the pics mate i´m not on the tidy thread lobby:whistling:
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Peace and Harmony:huggg:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
i bought ace's mix pack, im really excited because the guys at ace seeds cant count for shit(those sativas must be pretty amazing)

edit: just so you guys know i bought two packs of seeds and combined them in one vial(as pictured) but i still got 17 seeds per pack as opposed to the 15 i was expecting :)

High RVCA,

We know how to count but we usually add extra seeds inside our packs, especially inside the standard ace mix :D best wishes with your grow!