What's new

Mitch's Regular Tent

mitch_connor

large member
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Update 1 of 2 - Day 22 since 12/12

Hey guys, things are going well if I do say so myself..

No more sexual confusion, I chopped the female that went male, didn't really have the time or space to see if she would revert back to normal.

Things haven't stretched as much as I anticipated.., But canopy has remained very even. Plants range 50-60cm accross the tent. Trichs are emerging now.

All but one plant looks well fed, my Mental floss doesn't like too much food, she's pretty blueberry leaning. So need to watch the N levels for those.

Watered earlier with just molasses and Fungus gnat off, the pesky critters are few and far between now. Only saw 2 today.

Here are some pics of the Monstercropped plants, I took cuttings of these a few days ago so I can repeat the process next round.

Each top is a cola, but there are some hidden away, still thinking about a mild defoliation in a week or two.

Here is my Mental Floss #3
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Here is Mental Floss #1
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Here was MF1 from seed, single cola she grew pretty big!
picture.php

And lastly Stinky Pinky #3
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

The monstercropped side there are:
2x Stinky Pinky #3
2x Mental Floss #3
1x Mental Floss#1
1x Stinky Pinky#2

Any thoughts/guesses/estimates on yield for those plants? I was thinking 2-3 Oz per plant..

PS sorry for photos being bright, kinda hard at this stage when it's all pistils to capture them correctly

Last edited:

mitch_connor

large member
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Update 2 of 2 -

Here are 3 plants from my Sour Boggle side of the tent.

The first SB, she has a different leaf pattern to the rest, and more branchy!
She's also a heavier feeder. Because I didn't want to add nutes to the water today, I just top dressed her with some EWC, so will see how that works out.

picture.php

picture.php

Here is the untopped girl, Super Huge Fan leaves for the size of the plant.
Think she will produce some extra solid buds.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

And finally another favourite of mine..

picture.php

picture.php

I saw some excellent Sour Boggle pics in the BOG forum the other day, Got me real excited for these ladies..

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=229336

I have 7 SB females in the tent in total.
Hoping for 1-2 Oz per plant, we will see :)

That's it for now.

Cheers, Mitch

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
Nice mate i saw the boggle goggles thread too and they look promising i like the first one more expect that one to yield more than the rest as tge others look sourbubble dom hope ya find a grapey one

peace

Update 2 of 2 -

Here are 3 plants from my Sour Boggle side of the tent.

The first SB, she has a different leaf pattern to the rest, and more branchy!
She's also a heavier feeder. Because I didn't want to add nutes to the water today, I just top dressed her with some EWC, so will see how that works out.

picture.php

picture.php

Here is the untopped girl, Super Huge Fan leaves for the size of the plant.
Think she will produce some extra solid buds.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

And finally another favourite of mine..

picture.php

picture.php

I saw some excellent Sour Boggle pics in the BOG forum the other day, Got me real excited for these ladies..

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=229336

I have 7 SB females in the tent in total.
Hoping for 1-2 Oz per plant, we will see :)

That's it for now.

Cheers, Mitch

mitch_connor

large member
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yep, She has looked different all through veg, Have cuts of them all so will just have to play it by ear/eyes/nose throughout flower.

I'm looking for a good SOG candidate, heard she is dense as hell, and says mould resistant in the strain description, so will see. Supposedly there's some purp pheno's too.

Anyways, cheers for dropping in mate

Big Eggy

Veteran
Oh i'm a little late haha..

Mitch running regs :yoinks: what ever next.. maybe my Mrs will start smoking weed again??

Nice work micth looks like i'm in time to see the fun part!

eggy

Big Eggy

Veteran
Thanks boys,

Nice to see you out of hibernation B.E!

Yeah now i've got that job sorted i'm not so worried about my inbox being clogged up with thread replys.

Is your sour boggle one of BOG's strains?? i really liked a life saver that i grew a few time back in the days of OG.

mitch_connor

large member
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeh dude, it's a fairly recent ('11?) creation from BOG. Hard to choose a strain from him as most look killer. I wanted a good SOG candidate for a possible AF cross to work and it's what I got recommended on his forum.

If you look one page back on my last update theres a link to some pics posted not long ago.

mitch_connor

large member
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Weekly update time - Day 29 from 12/12 (1 of 2)

First up, some Sour Boggle Close up's. I have 3 favourites at this stage, but still quite some time to go, so those could change!

The hungry one: - Tried top dressing with EWC last week, didn't seem to do much, so gave it it's own private feed today of liquid nutes.

picture.php

Next up - This one has some really thick creamy white pistils and looks like it's going to make some relatively big buds

picture.php

Lastly the dense one, smaller buds than the first two at the moment, but looks like they will be solid as time goes by.

picture.php

picture.php

Below we have the monstercropped plants.

Mental Floss 3

picture.php

picture.php

Mental Floss 1

picture.php

picture.php

Stinky Pinky 3 - Has been dropping all it's lower/mid bush leaves, Seems happy as larry otherwise though

picture.php

picture.php

To be continued...

mitch_connor

large member
ICMag Donor
Veteran
2of2

Stinky Pinky 2 - Frosty pheno - Not as many tops as the rest as it rooted later it didn't have as much training/veg time.

picture.php

picture.php

Lastly some group shots just taken..

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Cheers, Mitch

mitch_connor

large member
ICMag Donor
Veteran
cheers mellow,

I'm planning on taking these to 70 days, so another 41 left..!

Glad to have you along for the ride.

peace mitch