What's new

Mitch's Auto Adventure......

ddt

Some 24 Carats from Balcony. Looks like nice yielder :) There are two 24 Carat females in 15L container. 30+cm tall right now 61 days old

The English Cut

Things have been busy here so I'm a bit late with my update. I've been finding it hard to get decent photos of the plants, but a slightly tipsy late night flash photo session seemed to bring out some of the frost. Sorry but I'm not sure which plants are which in the photos, I can say that the 2 biggest plants are Supernatural OG, and the fattest buds so far are on Fantasmo Express. The other 2 strains are SODK and Ripley's OG. They're all very frosty and stinky and yeah I'm very impressed. These are at 75 days, so about 2 weeks to go. I really hope this new good weather holds, we've had a rough time of it lately with 3 rain weeks in the last month. I've had a few bits of botrytis on a few plants and an attack of little caterpillars on one plant but nothing serious. I was clumsy and broke one of the Fantasmo Express, so I'll have an early smoke from that in a week or so. Not the best photos, but here we go...
picture.php

The English Cut

just a few more

just a few more

picture.php

and these last three are my own auto crosses, some AK in there, some Cheese too. All these plants have been grown in my own homemade soil, with no bottled nutrients, all fed with FPEs, Botanical teas and Aerated Compost Teas.

Harvest pics, weight and all that will come in a month I suppose. Peace, TEC

mitch_connor

large member
ICMag Donor
Veteran
NIce one guys! For the above ^

Here's a little update from our neck of the woods, some random shots.

24 carat - Average height of these is 85cm
picture.php

A walter white - These average 105cm
picture.php

Hubbabubbasmelloscope - Average 145cm
picture.php

These 3 will be finished with seed, between the 8th and 12th July, where the next varieties will be placed in there for run 2.

About 3 weeks behind elsewhere, we have some SODK, which still have a little final height to attain, but currently average is 125cm
picture.php

And a close up
picture.php

The location of the last, get something like 7 hours of direct sunshine, the first receive a couple more hours than that easily.

Cheers!

DJbigbud

Leaves on those sodk are massive, can you give a brief overview of what nutes you use for these plants? Looking stellar!!!

h3sus

I only made it to page 11 but wow, doing some amazing work. Can't wait to find your seeds in the seed banks.

Some of the autos are already listed on seed banks and on their own site.

I ordered some seeds from seedsman and I was pretty happy with them. Test germed 4 and they all sprouted in couple days and look happy now.

Ollie

Veteran
I just took down a couple of Sour Crack, which literally was only calyx and no leaf lol ...

SO easy to trim.

Sour Crack n Tyrone Special should do You good, but in general the strains does have a high calyx/leaf ratio compared to so much else !

mitch_connor

large member
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Outdoors some varieties are leafier than if ran indoors, hubbabubbasmelloscope for example is a case in point.
24 carat is super easy to trim indoors or out.

But also bare in mind the ones photographed (in further stages) are seeded, which halts flower production somewhat.

I don't think there's anything in the catalogue that I would class as a nightmare to trim :)
Cheers Mitch

mitch_connor

large member
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Leaves on those sodk are massive, can you give a brief overview of what nutes you use for these plants? Looking stellar!!!

These were started indoors under 400w hps for the first 7 days , days 7-14 were 600w hps.
Initial pot size was 1.5 litres filled with biobizz light mix.
(Plain water)

They were transplanted into 15L , recycled soil, used biobizz light mix as the base, amended with worm humus - 2 handfuls per pot, powdered bat guano one cup per pot, and 2 bio tabs , one spoon of black pearl under and around the rootball on transplant.

That's it, have been on plain water since , drip systems , being watered for 15 minutes every 12 hours - adjusted to suit , our water pressure is super low.

Cheers!

DJbigbud

I was wondering what mitch's thoughts were on it, but info from any who uses it would be helpful. I dont think Ive seen anyone grow autos outside as big as Mitch gets them, so Im really curious what his secrets are!