What's new

Mitch's Auto Adventure......

paulo73

Convicted for turning dreams into reality
Veteran
That´s one interesting observation. As the 24Cs advance in flowering their leaves get narrower...
picture.php

Like in the picture above the lower(older) leaves are quite different from the higher(newer) ones...
Can you notice that?

Jam3sb0ng

Mitch i just found and read your entire your thread and its fucking amazing. You are the fucking man. Your living my dream. ill be checking every few days for updates i cant wait to see how your next seasons go. i cant wait to see your genetics for sale ill def grow some out hopefully that will be soon.

meltybubble

You're right paulo, the indoor ones do indeed look better. Interesting that they seem to have narrower leaves. Did they all start at the same time?

I started training some of my mephistos yesterday. This is the 45l pot with Fantasmo Express, SODK & Supernatural OG, they were in the polytunnel last night so didn't get messed up by the storm. No, it was me that messed them up!
View Image

I just popped out to have a look and they're looking a lot better today:
View Image

This pot with Ripley's OG & SODK was left out all night, looking a little sad, some black edges on the leaves. I'm sure it'll pick up, I might spray them with some aloe water:
View Image

Great to see guy's, quality!:tiphat:

mitch_connor

large member
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice one to whoever made this a sticky!
Thank you :)

We've changed the title as it may or may not be that we move locations to greener pastures.
But we're in it for the long term and I'd like to keep it as one thread.

Some news - the f2 beans of the following projects are out of the ground since about 5 days ago.

Sour stomper f2
Auto skywalker f2
Grape crinkle f2
Bear og auto f2

Otherwise outdoors is in full swing; I'll get some photos up soon.

Cheers all, mitch

paulo73

Convicted for turning dreams into reality
Veteran
Hello Mitch.
The sticky was well deserved.
I look forward to those shots and while we wait here are a few from the 24C´s

The English Cut

They look lovely. Damn, I'm really feeling the pressure now!

Plant growth has been a bit slow of late as we've had a spell of cold & rainy weather here but things improved yesterday and look good for the next little while, I've been busy training and tying down my mephistos and hopefully by my next update there should be something nice to see...

scourouhi

Good evening from Greece people ! After reading this very interesting thread , i've ordered some Sour bubbly seeds . I plan to run them alongside my Satori's ,outdoors . The Satori's are going to be late ,so i want some buds early September . Lots of Sun and automatic water feeding are my best weapons . Can't wait ...
This is the growing spot .

And this is my thread with the Satori's
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=305830

mitch_connor

large member
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Should be very nice! What do you plan to feed with?
We are half way through with our first batch in the polytunnels and so far with plain water on a drip system and biotabs they are looking good!

scourouhi

I'm going to use goat and chicken manure , zeolite , worm humus by biobizz and some rock dust . All blended with the native soil .
Never used biotabs , sounds interesting !
Thanks for caring ,you really support your customers man !

mitch_connor

large member
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm going to use goat and chicken manure , zeolite , worm humus by biobizz and some rock dust . All blended with the native soil .
Never used biotabs , sounds interesting !
Thanks for caring ,you really support your customers man !

We are 5 weeks in on just plain water so far, I'm thinking they will need a couple of liquid organics feeds to see them through, but they will need extra N for seed production, and will go a few weeks longer for the seeds to mature, but it's a test, and for us the simpler we can keep things the better :)

mitch_connor

large member
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sorry for the long overdue update - here's the house of 24 carat's - a couple of weeks ago.
You can see they are within a similar height range, apart from the one renegade one, back left which is taller than me.
picture.php

From the batch, we are only pollinating a very select few, here is one candidate - Photographed a couple of days ago
picture.php

Same plant, closer in, turning on the frost -
picture.php

In comparison here are the hubbabubbasmelloscopes - which several were touching the polytunnel ceiling and had to be bent
picture.php

And again, here's a walter white -
picture.php

Best, Mitch

Ollie

Veteran
Wicked Work and damn those hubba got some legs on !

AUTO´s got a new meaning ! ... :D

Big up

mitch_connor

large member
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks dude! Yes considering these were started in just 1.5litre then transplanted at 2 weeks into a 15L theyve really shot up.
Anyway, back to the grindstone. Hope everyone is cool, mitch

When you got the sticky I looked through a couple pages of threads... thought this was gone and something happened. =)

Looking good - thanks for continuing to update.:biggrin:

DJbigbud

Mitch, I know you have done both outdoors and outdoor in greenhouse. How do you feel the decrease in light intensity inside the greenhouse affects the plants? Do you notice any difference? Id think the higher temps, along with lower light would cause more stretch, but might cause decreased bud density. I havent had a chance to compare like you are growing tho, so Id like to hear your opinion! It would be interesting to move a few 24C's outside when flowering really kicks in to see if it makes a difference as they mature.

mitch_connor

large member
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi mate,

I think it's strain dependant, but I think you've pretty much summed it up for the most part.
When outside all the way, (at least what I've witnessed here with our strains) theres a little more stretch but nothing too insane. A little more leaf to flower and a slight decrease in density. But on the plus side production can be better for less effort and of course less cost.
But I don't think the smoke of the end product is affected much at all.

The plants that we took to a couple of weeks into flowering indoors and then moved outside the end product was very nice indeed. I'm not saying that's a suitable thing for the majority but for us to free up indoor space and get a very nice finish outdoors it was worthwhile.

Cheers mitch