What's new

Missouri Ozarks 2007 outdoors

rockmy79

hey stoneshaper thanks for the complements alot of rain up there now huh? been really dry here in the ozarks been alot of back breaking trips too just so they get plenty of water my Train Wrecks along the river are about 6 ft tall right now they are growing amongst some bamboo along the river so they have to have alot of water also cause of them i will post some pics here pretty soon just kinda holding out on the pics due to their location and thieves as you may know pot thieves are pros these days at robbing folks blind been working alot on the indoor hydo , check out the Train Wreck indoor journal-under indoor soil

brah

ahahha wow!@

didnt see this thread!!

im going to post up in here and take a seat, i most def. will fall into the category of ozarks outdoor '07!!

i will plan on having some pics up here soon, but heres whats happening in my neck of the woods...

ive got 1 matanuska thunder**** x blockhead that i had vegged for a while this spring indoors then decided to transplant outdoors...i put it out incredibly early so she started flowering for a few weeks before she went back into veg.. i want to say the last week of may i put it out there, but i could be wrong..

anywho, i didnt get to make it out there for a few weeks for watering due to some traveling issues...its not like walking out to my backyard, this shit is IN SOME WOODS, UP SOME HILLS, AROUND A LOOPTY-LOOP, TO EUROPE, THEN BACK... its a haul...so i finally made it out last week for the first time in a while and, while she could use some water, the girl was absolutely healthy in all regards ..

i guess it just didnt stop flowering the entire time, theres probably 5-7 huge colas on this puppy, i had topped the plant early on in the spring winter so its got two huge heads on it...

id say the nugs are the length of my forearm at least and about as thick in some places as a soda can for sure, in others it tapers down respectively..

i will get some pics updated

anyone have any advice on how long i should let it go??? the nugs look pretty matured, it looks like they just never stopped flowering instead of going back into veg...

im down with playing the patience game and waiting it out, but if i need to hack her down, im obviously not opposed :rasta:

anyway, cool to find this thread, hope everyone is doing well and keeping safe..

i just about submitted the post until i looked through my gallery and found some vegging pics of the girl outside when i got her transplanted...

so heres an idea what im working with...

its still comparable in size in acception to the long arm-like nugs pointing out of the top now...

soo its about waist high in that pic, and still is, except for the huge colas which extend into the neck/shoulder region.

MTFxBH

rockmy79

pics of Train Wreck clones rooting out, also pic of mother/clone room and last but not least a clone of White Widow and NYC Diesel that i managed to accuire in a trade recently that i am going to make mother plants out of for clones this winter stay tuned on the indoor Train Wreck journal for more up to date info

rockmy79

thanks Brah feel free to post pics and chat in here ,we need more grow shows from our area i havent posted any of the outdoor crop yet but will soon pics above is what we are currently working on indoors out here in the Ozarks

rockmy79

my outdoor crop of Train Wrecks are filling out nicely and very aromatic , indoors things are starting to take off , looks like the needed rain went around us yesterday

rockmy79

gonna vist the outdoor crop today gonna see how things are going suppose to get rain here today, as you can see indoors is lookin good

Last edited:

rockmy79

everything on the river is getting really pugent, most are about 6 ft tall.the only rain we had today was brief and didnt stick around long .pics coming soon

rockmy79

CALLING ALL SHOW ME STATE GROWERS WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YA AND CHECK OUT THEM GROW SHOWS CURRENTLY WE ARE GETTING READY TO FLOWER TRAIN WRECK , WHITE WIDOW,AND NYC DIESEL CLONES INDOORS CHECK OUT THE TRAIN WRECK JOURNAL UNDER INDOOR SOIL FOR MORE ON THEM

Last edited:

rockmy79

Hey everyone been busy indoors more than out lately, still waiting to see some of those show me state buds, peace

rockmy79

i havent posted any pics yet of my outdoors for security reasons, however i have posted pics in my indoor journal of Train Wreck. Next year things will be better got a late start on this years outdoor crop , been really busy indoors this year

Last edited:

brah

im planning on getting down there again in the next few weeks, ill remember to bring the camera this time

:D

hope all is well

rockmy79

sounds great Brah, well my outdoor crop was stolen over the weekend .My buddy went and picked them all like an idiot, when they had only began there journey into flowering. all i can say at this point is STOP STEALING and STOP PICKING EARLY! As for the indoor the flowering room is full of clones and rolling on pics will be updated soon on indoor train wreck journal. peace to all

G

Soooo... were these outdoor trainwrecks yours... or your buddy's or a joint venture?

If yours and/or a partnership... why were you not consulted before the chop?

rockmy79

partnership is what it was supposed to be but thats what happens when ya do partnerships gonna be off the post for awhile gonna be moving to a more remote location ive started flowering all the clones and mother plants of widow ,train wreck,and diesel for now. gonna be working on some blueberry clones over winter and prepare for next spring

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts