What's new

Missouri Ozarks 2007 outdoors

rockmy79

Hello to all fellow growers, i would like to share some of my outdoor experiences over the years past. I am sure most of you have wanted to pull off a large crop at fall ,talking say 3-5lbs. per plant. But how do you get that kinda weight some ask ,using organics? Plantone natural organics and bat guano is the anwser!!! 2005 season we started clones of ak-47,jack herer,blueberry,durban p. ,& super skunk.Clones were rooted out in styrofoam cups using pro-mix around Jan. 5th .By june 1st the Jacks,super skunk,and durbans reached well over 6 ft. tall ,they were all gradually transplanted from the cups to 2 gal. pots to 5 gal. buckets to 55 gallon drum barrles.Plantone was something they just thrived on like ive never seen in organics. I have to say come harvest in oct that year most of the plants yielded around2-3lbs the biggest weighed in at7 lbs. Very competitive to the High Times issue where an Orgeon grower had similar results using Salmon Creek Big Bud. Plantone holds an array of vital nutes.So fellas if ya havent tried it , you need to it was very impressive even to veteran grower like myself thats been growing since the Vietnam era.

rockmy79

Hey Lougrew,
Must say nice pics! Sometimes you just cant put all your eggs in the same basket though,but looks like yours made it!

G

so I wanna see this claimed 7 pounders.......hopefully you're talkin dry. That must've been one bushy ass plant if this is for real and not a promo like mentioned above. Cmon rockmy79, pull through for us with those pics

rockmy79

Check out high times issue 2004 an Orgeon grower done the same thing which he yeilded more forgot which issue it was but i belive it was in Nov. issue. Yes it is possible you just have to grow them for a long time and be pretty experienced in growing as well not for the novice, 55 gallon drums filled with pro- mix is the key also

rockmy79

sorry to say guys everything that year was confiscated by Illinois drug agents during harvest thanks to a snitch i went to prison for 3 years, but yes it is possible to yeild that much check out High Times 2004 Nov issue i think, this guy yeilded 7lbs.14ozs. off one plant started indoors in mid winter he also was using big bud from sensi seeds. mine grew under 3200 watts of metal halide in five gallon buckets then to 55gal barrels in spring

G

I know what your ralking about. I've read that issue and don't think it was 7 lbs. It was 4 lbs the most. He did some type of technique wher he let the plants get really big threw the winter and when he put them outside. He cut them back two only two branches in the spring to trigger them to do something. He put something in the soil also to make the roots explode. The issue is like 3-4 years old, and the article was in the Annual worldwide Harvest Report. Its going to take some time to find that article again. But when I find it I will post his Method.

BACKCOUNTRY

Mourning the loss of my dog......
Veteran
I'm disappointed, this is post 10, and I see no pictures or little discription of this "Missouri Ozarks 2007 outdoors" before this post.
I was so looking forward to seeing a Missouri grow, don't think I have ever seen one from that state.

rockmy79

there will be some pics of this years crop on here soon but it wont be 7lb plant pics . I dont recall the grower of that issue topping them,which i didnt top mine that year but yes they did yield that much. Things have been scarce this year hard to accuire good gentics here in the states customs seems to be snagging everything coming abroad.Ive been out of the picture since nov.05 like mentioned above . Can anyone please shed some light on whats been going on since overgrow was shut down, things seemed to have changed drastically since ive been gone.

BACKCOUNTRY

Mourning the loss of my dog......
Veteran
I'm not worried about 7lb plants, I'd just like to see a grow from Mis-sur-a.

After Overgrow.com shut down, apparently forever, many of her former members landed here. ICmag continues to grow and develope, I'm especially impressed with outdoor forum, but all sections show great leaps and bounds everytime I venture out.

Thats it in a nutshell!

So how about some of that green moonshine from the Ozarks?

rockmy79

its around, clear white lighting,how about some good genetics ,unfortuanetly customs is getting everything. Need help BAD!!!!

G

i'm confused, you made it sounds like you actually grew out some of these huge plants that were COMPARABLE to the salmon creek big bud plant (by tom hill right?) anyway, you continue to tell us how it IS possible to do. I don't think any of us doubt a large plant like that is possible.....probably closer to 4or 5 pounds DRY is more realistic, even for a huge tree of a plant. Were you saying all your pictures and everything were confiscated too when you went away?
It just hit me that if everything was confiscated, if it happened right before harvest, that weight might be a police number......which usually is just the plant with all the branches and leaves sopping wet weight. Not doubting you grew a huge plant, just wondering about if it (or they) was(were) really 7 pounds dry.

so you said trainwreck is in the lineup along with others.....
what other strains you gonna work that magic on this season? :)
any updates how stuff has been goin so far?
hows the weather down there in the ozarks for growing?
one love

rockmy79

Need more rain here right now ,been pretty dry. I don't think all of Tom Hills plants weighed 7lbs. mistake me if im wrong but it does say his largest weighed in at 7lbs14ozs. I had two Jack Herer's that weighed in right at 7lbs. dry weight.shortly after i was arrested for unlawful production of cannabis between 20-50 plants All im saying is yes it is quite possible to reach a yeild that high but it requires alot of time and light and potting mix.

G

good stuff rockmy!!! thanks for the clarification. ya know how it gets after puffin a few too many and you barely remember the last post you read...

rockmy79

Next year i will shoot for a bunch of heavy yeilders like i did that year, got a late start this year.Gonna do several plots of large plants and try different fertilizers on different patches and see if we can beat Tom Hill's record as it stands now.Sorry everyone havent had time lately to snap some pics of train wreck outdoors and post on here. gonna do some camping on the river this weekend we will snap some shots and post soon.

rockmy79

Had to do some watering this weekend ive got 22 trainwrecks all about 4 ft tall. plus a nice mother at home 0f trainwreck, gonna do some hydro w 2 liter soda bottles soon and flood and drain table with clones of the train.sorry about the pics not being posted on here yet ,we're still working on them.

rockmy79

DAMN its dry outside here!!! packed over 100 gallons of water this week from the river went back a day later it looks like its ready again. Alot of the train wrecks are showing sex already.7 definet females all are being fed fish emulsion quiet often getting ready to use guano tea now.

Latest posts

Latest posts