What's new

Mississippi Mud - From JLP

rooted

nice mud's guys :joint:

here's a sunlight shot....grown in coco/perlite, 5" pots under hps
picture.php

redman71

:yoinks: Stellar!!!!!

Hey what kind of feeder is this Miss Mud? What type of ppm/EC levels in flower does she like. I am in soil though as you know....thanks for any tips!

chef

Gene Mangler
Veteran
Damn, I think I just missed the pk of Juliet on the bay :( still lookin lol

Any more Juliet coming anytime soon?

Thanks

redman71

:yoinks: Stellar!!!!!

Hey what kind of feeder is this Miss Mud? What type of ppm/EC levels in flower does she like. I am in soil though as you know....thanks for any tips!

So yeah on this Mississippi Mud.....Anybody got any recommendations on the question I had above? :joint:

Syd

ICMag Donor
After 3 years I finally had the first female, so I'm able to stop to envy you.
In appereance it's more sativa than I expected ... that makes me happier
Above all: big thanx to JLP and more to come after the harvest ;)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

darrinjefferson

i have grown the mississippi mudd many time over the last 2 years or so. it always produced for me and was good bud. as time went on i had more and more issues with hermis, tho it never seemed to produce seeds, just male preflowers.
the high is great. it puts me on my ass. tho for some reason the bit i have left from my last harvest doesnt have the great smell/taste that it has in the past.
im glad i have more seeds for the future, tho i passed on many many cuts to get it out there.
if i find pics i will post them

chefboy6969

OverGrow Refugee
Veteran
Hola....I know this is an old thread but I want to know if ANY one still has Mississippi Mud from JLP...in there stable still....I will be starting these beans(at least 3 years old now) in March for my annual outdoor grow..Hoping for a G-13 leaning pheno...to breed with..

peace
Chefboy

chefboy6969

OverGrow Refugee
Veteran
thanks GreenLion..yea I have the original pack that JLP sent out the very first time..I have 6 nice tiger stripped beans..gonna start 3 or 4 and see what i get...

peace
Chefboy

Brastaman

Hola....I know this is an old thread but I want to know if ANY one still has Mississippi Mud from JLP...in there stable still....I will be starting these beans(at least 3 years old now) in March for my annual outdoor grow..Hoping for a G-13 leaning pheno...to breed with..

peace
Chefboy

good luck with them. I had one seed left and got a male. super stoked.

Vash

Ol' Skool
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I was one to get some Mississippi Mud(I think I'm in this thread somewhere) way back in the day and crossed it to SD IBL. Still have some(MMxSD IBL) hanging around if it helps.

dwtc

still got all of the ones jlp sent me. just started back growin so maybe they will be in the near future. loved his c99 X ? X chemdawg, now that was some stellar smoke. come to think of it i syill got some of those to. maybe a jlp grow is in order.

stay safe and free,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,dwtc

cannanaut

Hehe, still have 6 original beans left and some MMxSweetTooth#4 seeds. MM is one of the best smokes I had. Love the potency and clear and bright head high. No anxiety on that one. Smell of one green pheno is kinda strawberry, like it the best. JLP made nice cross indeed!

I had grown away from the hobby for a few yrs do to work and such. I gifted my beans to a friend and cousin. anybody still got beans they would like to spread. I heard great things about the gals. Would love to give them a try this spring and do some crossing.

Namaste

Latest posts

Latest posts