What's new

Mississippi Mud - From JLP

redman71

Those look great everybody! I remembered I had a pack of these.....just went and popped a couple. The lineage is Mountain Jam x G-13 is that right?

Sweet!~:joint:

redman71

My Mud

My Mud

This thread needs to make a comeback! So here I go with my two Miss Mud seedlings.....here they are 14 days from sprout. Direct sow method, no dome, no heat pad. Watering RO water pH 6.3 when the top 1/8" of the soil becomes dry.

picture.php

picture.php

redman71

A bit further along....about 4 weeks from germ. The shorter plant (B) is starting to show little spikes at the 6th node........the taller one (A) doesnt have anything showing yet......

picture.php

picture.php

jengi

I'm new to ICMAG but long time poster on other marijuana sites. How do people go about getting these freebies? I know this thread is kind of old, and they have been given out, but for future strains? thanks.

redman71

Got a girl!

Got a girl!

Ok the 50/50 sex ratio held true on these. Something new for me, the taller plant ended up being the girl, and the smaller one was the male. I topped the female a few days ago. Check her out......About 6 weeks old. I probably should wait another week or two before snaking a clone or two......

Attachments

• Female01.jpg
    Female01.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 9
  • Female02.jpg
    Female02.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 12

Brastaman

hey redman. nah i haven't tried this round yet. its still drying. i'm really impressed with the yield and sour fruit smells. of course i wish i would of kept a clone around now that i'm building a male chamber. DOH!!

i also got a 50/50 ratio of f/m when i popped four beans. it looks like you already grabbed a clone off her.

redman71

hey redman. nah i haven't tried this round yet. its still drying. i'm really impressed with the yield and sour fruit smells. of course i wish i would of kept a clone around now that i'm building a male chamber. DOH!!

i also got a 50/50 ratio of f/m when i popped four beans. it looks like you already grabbed a clone off her.

Yeah I just clipped the tiny top off the other day, wasnt big enough to clone. May wait a few more weeks before I take any lower branches for clones. She is only 6 weeks old right now.

redman71

Order from Gypsy Nirvana's Seed Boutique.....they usually throw in a 5 pack of freebies with your order.....this Miss Mud happen to be one of them a while back.

BRNEYDBVR

They actually used to give full packs (10 seeds) as freebies....but for some reason this changed in the last few years.

CANNACO-OP

Farmassist
Veteran
seed fairy brought ours, thank you easter bunny, wtf? i dnk

taggin this cuz just cracked into some Mississippi Mudd........

redman71

Here are my 6 Miss Mud clones, and their mamma.....loving this strain so far. The smell even in veg is great!....:joint:

Attachments

• Transplant725_d.jpg
    Transplant725_d.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 12
  • Transplant725_b.jpg
    Transplant725_b.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 11
  • Transplant725_a.jpg
    Transplant725_a.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 10
  • 7_19_b.jpg
    7_19_b.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 8

redman71

Little updater.....ended up only keeping 3 of the best clones due to space restrictions. Transplanted them in fresh 5 gallon containers of Fox Farm Ocean a few days ago. They are really digging it.....couple more weeks then flower with these.

Attachments

• MissMud_910_d.jpg
    MissMud_910_d.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 11
  • MissMud_910_c.jpg
    MissMud_910_c.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 14
  • MissMud_910_b.jpg
    MissMud_910_b.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 16
  • MissMud_910_a.jpg
    MissMud_910_a.jpg