What's new

Mississippi Mud - From JLP

kurlyq2g

Mountain Jam F2 X G-13 F2 = Mississippi Mud

With around 200 packs of Mississippi Mud seeds going out, I figured we would need a good place to show what we get, and compare results.

Post up your pics of Mississippi Mud seeds, seedlings, plants, and buds.
I am very interested to see what comes of this cross.

Thanks for all the hard work JLP, your breeding projects are well known through out all of ICMag.com. The generosity you have shown with your seeds is a very noble effort to honestly get good, interesting, genetics out to the people. All without asking for anything in return. (Not to mention all that stamp money from sending out 200 letters. Almost 80 bucks in stamps, at 39 cents a piece.)

I dont have anything too interesting, yet, but for now i will show what i got.

I recieved 15 beans in the mail, about 9 or them look good enough to germinate, maybe 12.

These are the best six.
12810JLP_Mud_055.jpg

12810trimud.JPG

12810JLP_Mud_096.jpg

12810JLP_Mud_100.jpg

I will attempt at growing out these six on my first try with the Mississippi Mud.

12810JLP_Mud_089.jpg

12810JLP_mud.JPG

12810longmud.JPG

12810JLP_Mud_024.jpg

Into the Rapid Rooter plugs they go!
Next to a Cherry Bomb II and Kush Bagseed clone. (They now have a piece of rooter plug in the hole to keep the light out for the seed.)

I will post as often as i can with updates, so stay tuned folks!

12810JLP_Mud_138.jpg

12810JLP_Mud_139.jpg

Some seeds that didn't fare the trip so well.
12810brokenmud.JPG

Thanks again JLP,

Kurlyq2g

Alex-F

Traktor driver
Veteran
I'm just veging JLP's Golden Pineapple f2 and his A99, so these are on hold till after that run. Sure am interested to see what comes out of them. Chimera's stuff is supposed to be real good. :chin:

All the best to everyone that got these. :wave:

And thanks again for the beans JLP. :wink:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
kurlyq2g said:
Into the Rapid Rooter plugs they go!
..... (They now have a piece of rooter plug in the hole to keep the light out for the seed.)

Not sure about cannabis seed, but many plants actually require some amount of light before they'll germinate. Specifically, red light causes a shape (conformation) change in a compound called phytochrome, which sets off a chemical signaling system, activating/deactivating specific genes, allowing germination or increasing germ. rates.

The most important thing is making sure the seed's environment has appropriate temperature, oxygen, and moisture.

Great seed shots there! :canabis: I had a couple break apart too, just part of it.....

Can't wait to see everyone get going. It will be late April before the Mud gets dropped in the mud over here....

Devilock

Got 4 of these planted yesterday and the other 2 are ready to be planted today. I'll post some pics once they get going. Thank you very very much JLP. Peace and *bong* :friends:

TGT

Tom 'Green' Thumb
Veteran
If someone wanted to give out a bunch of seeds for free to the community, how would they go about it? I don't think you can post such a post, can you? Just curious because when I am done my little breeding project I would like to give out a couple dozen packs. Sorry to ask here, I just thought this thread was appropriate as the seeds here were given out for free. Thanks for any advice or input, and if anyone objects to this being in this thread please let me know and I will erase it pronto.

TGT

Alex-F

Traktor driver
Veteran
TGT said:
If someone wanted to give out a bunch of seeds for free to the community, how would they go about it? I don't think you can post such a post, can you? Just curious because when I am done my little breeding project I would like to give out a couple dozen packs. Sorry to ask here, I just thought this thread was appropriate as the seeds here were given out for free. Thanks for any advice or input, and if anyone objects to this being in this thread please let me know and I will erase it pronto.

TGT

Donate them as freebies. :yes:

ThaiPhoon

Khob Khun Mahk Krap (= Thank you very much) To JLP for sending the Mississippi Mud seeds to Thailand!! It took about a week for them to get here. I grow outside here. I believe I need to build myself a simple little veg cab to start and veg these here @ 15 N. I am afraid of ending up with a 10" finished plant if I start them outside right away! I will get on that cab this weekend. I can't wait to try some genetics other than the varieties of Thai I have. I would also like to cross the Mississippi Mud with a Thai variety. That reminds me I should update my outdoor Thai thread.

Awesome thread!

Peace

Thaiphoon

Z10N

another fine cross of JLP:)! Mountain Jam crossed with G-13 sounds like a KILLER cross. I'm really looking forward to see how it turns out! good luck to you all who got the chance to try it out!

cant wait till I get my new house so I can starting growing MISS mud too hope my beans will pop 2/5 look real good the others look a bit mashed

Truth

sorry lol created a thread for this without knowing this one already existed. I was lucky enough to be one of the last people to get in on these free seeds, but I do not have room for them right now...will be saving them until a further date..but I look forward to seeing how all of yours turn out.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts