What's new

Minions of the Dark

Seaf0ur

Pagan Extremist
Veteran
If at first you dont succeed.... move on to version 2.0 LOL

I mean... you do plan on re-doing the regular PDP's if the last regular one you have is also a female, right?

HillBilly1

Veteran
I always take a male cutting if he's nice enough and i may
want to do some dusting later down the road, Lots easier
to him in a little cup than a big pot

SG1

Goblin Master
ICMag Donor
Veteran
If at first you dont succeed.... move on to version 2.0 LOL

I mean... you do plan on re-doing the regular PDP's if the last regular one you have is also a female, right?

I was wondering what you meant by version 2.0.

Man I hope I don't have to redo the breeding.
Both of the original male and female are gone.
I would have to commit much energy and time for the 2.0.
So gonna stay positive for now.

Sorry to hear that about your pup SG.

Thanks man
I still lament her.

I always take a male cutting if he's nice enough and i may
want to do some dusting later down the road, Lots easier
to him in a little cup than a big pot

I agree.
I'll have to get a cut of the Enigma for safe keeping.

MrTea

some guy
Veteran
It will be a glorious day when I move to NorCal in a few months. Can't wait to be closer to the majority of the Minions and receive some of the better cuts of SG's genetics. Woo woo!

:dance013:

HillBilly1

Veteran
PDP in full swing

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 10

Ironhead2

I feel yall on the dogs.. my 4 legged kiddo's.

Glad to hear the knee is better man! Thats great to be movin around better and such. :)

SG1

Goblin Master
ICMag Donor
Veteran
If that was my girl, I would give it my best shot at a cartwheel.
I just hope I can stick it.

Get your mind out from the gutter.
Stick the landing damn it.

rippedeyed1

Dummy....It's been 30+ yrs ago when this SoCal Beach Baby
moved to the Colorado Mountains....I didn't know shit! LOL
I didn't know how to live in the cold & snow, drive in it, live with
the animals...nothing. I learned real quick how things are up here...
City woman goes Mountain Woman!
where are you from in SoCal Sunny? I was born and raised in orange county. Lived in San Diego for the last 3 years of high school then moved to honky tonk redding. Was quite the culture shock but now that I'm older with kids I love it ;)

Seaf0ur

Pagan Extremist
Veteran
Decided to moisten 2 more MCD's... fingers crossed for a male.

Out of the 2 in flower, I like the leaf and general structure of #2 better.... #'s 3 & 4 could impress me even more... not far enough into bud to make a decision about stacking.... one ain't done stretching yet. I definitely love the Minion City Diesel's structure... They've been stocky like the Nocturnal.... wish I kept those male Noc clones now... live and learn.
I think the Glue could stand to gain a bit from the right male, hoping to hit a home run with MCD... So far I like the way they look....

Although it may be most important to see what the smoke tells us...

6310422535_de453bea34_z.jpg

LOL...

I'm gonna grab a few Skunk #1's from Mr. Nice Seeds... try to get a good Catpiss or Cougarpiss clone... and work on a wretchedly foul & funky RoadKill Skunk since it seems damn near mythical at this point... I want it... I'll put in the work, even if I gotta reverse-engineer my own version... long run, I think it'll be worth it if I can get it right.

If I can even get close to the shit we used to get back in the day.....

where are you from in SoCal Sunny? I was born and raised in orange county. Lived in San Diego for the last 3 years of high school then moved to honky tonk redding. Was quite the culture shock but now that I'm older with kids I love it ;)

Yep-yep....I was a beach baby thru & thru! No shit, raised on the beaches of Newport....one of my first memories was getting hit by a wave & coming out of it wrapped in seaweed...LOL left in '79 & started heading east....AZ (Colo. River) to SW Colorado...culture shock? You should try living on the east coast, now THAT was culture shock....I tried it for a few yrs....

~Sundance~ so good to be home in the SW...took me a few yrs to get back here...I'm a wanderer & get bored easily! LOL

Latest posts

Latest posts