What's new

Minions of the Dark

Definitely appreciate your many efforts myself SG. I'm sure lots of minions and others feel the same.
Ditto
O'Boy!!!
Lookie what made it to the Pix of the crop in HighTimes Oct. edition
Pimp Daddy Purps grown by Ironhead.

Thanks to Ironhead for growing such a beauty of a Purp.
He's the most impressive Coco grower I've ever met.
Having grown many unique lines to perfection.
:tiphat: An asset to any breeder.
Thank you for your loyalty and friendship :respect:
Awesome post SG1 and Ironhead. Congrats to both.

^^ hope everything is ok Hillbilly? What happened?^^

SG1

Goblin Master
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hillbilly's got a wild fire 2 miles from home, coming his way.
Wishing good Ju-Ju to him and family.

Shit Billy!! SHIT!!! Take care, Buddy....sending you all the best vibes I can hustle up!!! Keep your family safe....doubt if you will read this after all is done, but you're in my thoughts....

~Dance~ shit.....

Sending good vibes your way Hillbilly, hope every thing works out for you. Wild fires suck ass. Let me know if there is any thing I can help with.

SG1

Goblin Master
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey SG, you still down for Halloween? I was also gifted some Grape Stomper F1's at the cup, going to put them down at the same time.

Hell yah!:biggrin:

Got a shit load of new stuff to run.
Here's the plan:
5 reg Dark star
1 fem sage n sour
5 reg grapestomper x OG
2 fem kosher kush
2 fem Gobsmack(Goblin Girl S-1 x Gorilla Glue #4)
2 fem Gorilla glue #4 S-1's
2 fem Pariah (Goblin Girl x Dionysus 'HJ cut')
2 fem SG-OG (Nocturnal x OG Kush)
2 fem Goblin God (Goblin Girl x Afgooey)

Halloween is my 37th anniversary of joining the Coast Guard.
Always a day for new things.

How did the cup go, You and G do any good?

HillBilly1

Veteran
Damn how am I going to Oder seeds before the tude dead line hahHa

Well wife has been gone for a few days and gave other son some
Shoes he hears me say I am a minion so she got him some
Minion shoes to be like daddy

Thank you all and I really hope it does not end this it's not mandatory
Yet but anytime we have. To leave so thank you all

But he made me smile. Haven't in 2 days

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 9

MrTea

some guy
Veteran
Sorry for your losses Hillbilly. Keeping you in my thoughts. If it's any consolation I will be moving to Tahoe in 2-3 months. I will at least help you get a few SG genetics back in your garden when you get back up and running.

IMG_20140803_213126_890.jpg

Seaf0ur

Pagan Extremist
Veteran
Can you do a controlled burn around your land to act as a buffer when the 2nd fire comes? had to do that in texas myself one year....

Can you do a controlled burn around your land to act as a buffer when the 2nd fire comes? had to do that in texas myself one year....

Billy, hang in there....

~Sunny~ <smooches> :comfort:
Dig it billy, Hose the house and shed/ barn with lawn sprinklers.. Control burn with water and cut back what can go with chain saws and turn on sprinklers close to home. Seen it jump around houses and spare one house and the rest burn as I am sure you have seen.("I'd like to buy 10 lawn sprinklers and 9 hoses")
Remove flammable anything that you can.
Dig trenches the fire would have to jump to spread. (simple as using a grass rip tool to peel back sections of your lawn. You can always flip it back on the dirt when the fire passes your house.)
Cut any grasses low as can be so it's tuff to burn from stray ambers that blow.

If the house can have multile lawn sprinkler tied to the roof turned on it could help. Turn it on before you flee on your evacuation route for safety.
Water bed or fish tank sink attachments work great with hoses for 2nd floor or roof top sprinklers with good pressure because the other taps would have to climb extra floors..Leave the windows cracked for the hoses to pass out the windows.
I use them on 2 different floors for the fish and the other for water and cleaning needs.
99.gif
g600132.jpg

Prepare as best you can. Sacrifice one splif for the god of fire, probably looks like sea's witch doctor image.
:laughing:

Last edited:
Sorry for your losses Hillbilly. Keeping you in my thoughts. If it's any consolation I will be moving to Tahoe in 2-3 months. I will at least help you get a few SG genetics back in your garden when you get back up and running.

MR. TEA!!! Wait, what happened to our Minion
"Armageddon" Camp? LMAO! You are already bailing out or did the Prophs have you going to Tahoe....I didn't read that part of it...Just a Man on a mountain bike & a backpack full of seeds....Oh well, if it has been foretold that that's what has to happen, I'll accept it....:laughing:

~Sundance~ & here I set aside a plot of land...damn! LOL Billy, if you're reading this I'm thinking of you & family.....:dance013:

3Deez

"what's wrong with being a redneck?

Absolutely nothing....my whole family came out of the Hills of the deep south & Texas....I KNOW how you Guys are...red-red-red....LMFAO!
"

Well that explains your "take no shit from anybody" and larger than life attitude conveyed in your posts ma'am! ;)

Good morning to all. I'm pulling things together here in the garden and finally getting back on the ball. My Ravnus girl turned out to be a he...so I replaced it with the other one I had on standby in a solo cup. It was growing tall so I had topped it a while back...which I don't think it liked too much. It's been chuggin along but very slowly. The upside though is that it's looking like it's developing girl parts!

Seaf0ur

Pagan Extremist
Veteran

MR. TEA!!! Wait, what happened to our Minion
"Armageddon" Camp? LMAO! You are already bailing out or did the Prophs have you going to Tahoe....I didn't read that part of it...Just a Man on a mountain bike & a backpack full of seeds....Oh well, if it has been foretold that that's what has to happen, I'll accept it....:laughing:

~Sundance~ & here I set aside a plot of land...damn! LOL Billy, if you're reading this I'm thinking of you & family.....:dance013:

Well, hell, just go on ahead and tuck a double wide away in a corner somewheres.... soon as they start to loot denver, I'm on my way... I got a seed vault....

MrTea

some guy
Veteran
Dont count me out yet, Sunny! If the apocalypse ever occurs, I am headed either straight for Alaska or Colorado. Probably Colorado. It will take me a bit longer to get there, but you can count me in. I will bring back many delicious PNW seeds as well. Life for the Minions will be good.

Any updates on Billy?

SG1

Goblin Master
ICMag Donor
Veteran
No new news from forest service as of this morning.
Voluntary evacuations only.
No news is good news

OK Sea....deal! We can use your hunting & processing skills here, plus the seeds! I have a hunting bow, cross-bow, 12 ga shotgun, 22 ca rifle & a 22 pistol....I sold my 30/30 a few yrs back thinking I would buy newer with a better scope....personally, I like the bows....silent & deadly! LOL Tea, how the hell are you gonna mountain bike all the way to Colorado?? :biggrin: Okie-dokie, I will keep that flat spot open for a "single-wide"...the summer house can be upgraded to winter viable with a small wood stove...& there is limitless supply of wood to stay warm...all are welcome, BRING SEEDS!!! The 8000 ft experiment is working on Bubba-Baby...she is growing, but have to wait to see if she will flower properly in the months ahead....Triple D, wow! I love the compliment...& I must say, you are right...I don't take any shit, especially when bullshitting on the 'Net...I'm worse in person! LMAO My daughter says she can't take me anywhere....:woohoo: I'm really HIGH on my homemade brownies...so, very talkative at the moment.... SG , yes no news is good news...I hope.
~Sundance~ ready to kick some BUTT! BUTT alas, I'm tired after cleaning house & doing laundry all day...BREAK! LOL

MrTea

some guy
Veteran
Good stuff, Sunny. I forgot to mention: C4 and I have the hottest pepper plants on earth. I was thinking about growing 50 lbs of carolina reapers and we can aerate them and feed them to a sprinkler system that is motion activated in case intruders try to invade our post-apocalyptic property. Should make for an awesome self defense mechanism.

homemade Pepper Spray....LOL careful of the bears tho' up here....I think that would just piss them off!

~Sunny D~ still no word from Billy????

Seaf0ur

Pagan Extremist
Veteran
A properly made carolina reaper spray would equate to military grade pepper spray.... it'd be a deterrent for sure.... now, growing enough to spray from a hose.... that part ain't likely.

Latest posts

Latest posts