What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mini Fridge Grow

Boleman

Have you thought of trying the coloidial silver to make a hermie? idk justa thought.

And if I happen to see it Il swipem up for sure.

I actually haven't. I don't want to risk the seeds also being hermies, and I don't know much about that jazz bro... please inform me of the process!

Boleman

Since no pics are showing up, here is how it ended. and that was only with 3-4 inch spears.
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Boleman

So, I just realized. None of the pictures of the first grow are usable because I deleted the other account. So here are a few pictures of the apex of the grow!

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

ScrubNinja

Grow like nobody is watching
Veteran
lol why am I the shit? It is you sir who is the shit!

Great pics, man. Stunning. Nice red glow too.

Boleman

lol why am I the shit? It is you sir who is the shit!

Great pics, man. Stunning. Nice red glow too.

Fine indeed. I will state for the record, that all you mo fos that r growin micro are the SHIT!!:dance013::laughing::jump:
3rd week in on round 2 of the Mary Purpins. Click to enlarge. 72 watts. Sweetness.

Notice in the last pic, that even with only 72 watts of PLL lights, the flowers are all the way to the screen. A full 11 inches below my lights and 10 inches above my canopy.

Cur

Hi Boleman, do you have pictures of the cab you built for this grow? I'd love to get a look at them!

Hello Guys
I'm new at the growing and this project seems beautiful. It's compact and hidden enough. By the pictures of the results, it seems also to make an amazing job !
I'm new to the growing, so whatching it I'm not able in understanding how much could be the harvest.
Is there someone who could help me to have idea of it ?

Thanks a lot guys

Latest posts

Latest posts