What's new

Mini Fridge Grow

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
you guys and your micro grows, WOW i want to do one now, ill have my monster grow, and my minigrow! fun fun!

M

Melkor420

Very Nice Scrog Fridge Guy, very nice training in such a confined space!
:abduct:

Thank you very much, yay sayer! The secret to a perfect Scrog is the proper fim. The proper fim will automatically give you great separation of your colas. Notice the stringless scrogg that I have created. I noticed you liked aeroheads too. We spent 3 weeks building that sump practically with our minds. It was a fun experience. I have a new sump on the way for the next grow that incorporates a fogger. To properly fim a plant, you wait till the plant has 4 sets of leaves on it. Then you wait for the 5th set to stick up high enough to where you can see the clones spurting out the sides. Cut right inbetween the clones, being carefull not to damage them, and there you have it. A double fim, which is what I did to my front plant, Is to again fim all the clones, once they are ready. Talk about as many heads as possible... Sheesh I've had to cut some out just to let the others grow!!! If you guys have any questions let me know. I would be glad to help. I am also going to enter the 1sq ft challenge with this grow when complete. 56 watts of PLLs baby, Yeah!

wow iv heard of fim but i never thought it would turn out like this!! bud sites everywhere beautiful man. i hope you and Aerohead decide to take detailed pics of the build of your next sump and maybe even turn it into a diy thread. i know id watch it closely. peace

M

Melkor420

Me either. I wish I had smellovision because the stuff smells like the sweetest fruit on the planet, and the colas have some purple coming to them. I will take some new pics in a couple days for your enjoyment. But alas, you can not smell the fruits of my labor; literally.

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
Very nice setup and plants. Looks like the root growth is enough to raise the net pots from their seat. Very impressive.

S

Stumble

The PL-L light really make the plants look so much nicer than HPS. The final buds are going to be awesome!

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
Stumble, don't underestimate the growing (especially flowering) power of HPS. HPS light doesn't photograph well but it's one of the best for growing buds. I agree, PL-L is the sheet too.

virago420

Holy shit guess its been a while since I stopped by! Plants are looking awesome Melkor keep up the good work buddy. Peace

M

Melkor420

this keeps getting better man!! cant wait to see harvest time.

You're tellin me. The nuggies have been thinned to aide in growth.

On a different note. The next grow will be in a new specially designed sump with 4 removable chambers that are independent in and of one another. I think that this will be a very different kind of idea, in that there will be both water movement, living organisms (snails, maybe fish), each chamber will have it's own bubble wand with a fog chamber semi-separated in the middle of the box. It will be 3 inches taller and an inch wider on all sides. Each net pot will removable, and the fourth chamber will have a water pump inside of it, cycling the water around the bottom, aiding circulation of oxygen.

The lights will also be changed. I am putting two 70 watt CMH bulbs in the top of the fridge, this will insure dense big and tall budsicles.

I will have some new growth pics soon. The nuggies are super hairy and it looks like someone poured sugar all over the leaves. The lights are still fighting a loosing battle with time and budding.

Is it a common problem to have Northern Lights grow white mildew or mold on it? it looks like it has some, but the Mary Purpins does not. It seems specifically selected to the Northern lights and is not affecting anything else? Any suggestions? They don't want to bud and I don't know if it's the mold or what!:wallbash:

wow man that new sump sounds sick bro!! have you fabricated it yet? now i cant wait to see the new sump! il be hanging around for the pics. peace

Huggie bear

You're tellin me. The nuggies have been thinned to aide in growth.

On a different note. The next grow will be in a new specially designed sump with 4 removable chambers that are independent in and of one another. I think that this will be a very different kind of idea, in that there will be both water movement, living organisms (snails, maybe fish), each chamber will have it's own bubble wand with a fog chamber semi-separated in the middle of the box. It will be 3 inches taller and an inch wider on all sides. Each net pot will removable, and the fourth chamber will have a water pump inside of it, cycling the water around the bottom, aiding circulation of oxygen.

The lights will also be changed. I am putting two 70 watt CMH bulbs in the top of the fridge, this will insure dense big and tall budsicles.

I will have some new growth pics soon. The nuggies are super hairy and it looks like someone poured sugar all over the leaves. The lights are still fighting a loosing battle with time and budding.

Is it a common problem to have Northern Lights grow white mildew or mold on it? it looks like it has some, but the Mary Purpins does not. It seems specifically selected to the Northern lights and is not affecting anything else? Any suggestions? They don't want to bud and I don't know if it's the mold or what!:wallbash:

Go 100 watts on the CMH I can tell you personally with your design as I have modeled mine after mostly it works just fine.

Latest posts

Latest posts