What's new

Diary ðŸŒŸ Mindblower… from Maha

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
I know you’re not fond of Nevils Haze but I am .. it’s in two of my favorite X’s so far

yeah thats because you dont know better hazes. with mindblower it is just first step to the world of real haze... positronics haze is far superior to lumbo haze used in dutch haze as far as psychoactivity goes...

but overall it is good smoke, just that name attracts idiots, to say that name is like to step into the shit which stinks and stinks... it is clear from whom that stink comes... more about junky people than haze, because haze is fun and love. not hate and jelousy.

well but maybe you are one of those guys who like lumbo haze more than thai... it is possible... I noticed we have different opinion on some things... I just wanted you to try posi haze hybrids thats all... you know my way of looking at it, so please dont tell me how mr. shit haze is the best... LOL it can only piss me off more than anything else... my way how I look at it is that to reduce haze hybrids only two males, two phenos of original haze, both lumbo ones, is mistake. there is much more in original haze... and there are better males... I proved it with these crosses.

and my point of view is still the same... I grew some A5 crosses now, and I can grow mango haze and I would get similar plants, nothing new under the sun. it is all the same, if you call it amnesia or silver haze, still the same... so boring for me... sweet leather livery incense... some say it is holy grail, I call it BORE! well I smoked it last 15 years LOL dont know where you have been all that time with hazes.

I am thankful for genetics from Tom, its hybrids are so refreshing... I dont care about what others do with it, if they made kush x toms haze LOL very stupid. or colombian x toms haze, even more stupid to me...

Last edited:

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That’s not totally true I have grown Haze crosses in the past ,but they’ve never been Haze dominant except for Mako haze which was extremely sativa and that was all the way back in 2006

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Super silver haze from 2003 was an opportunity of a lifetime that slipped through my fingers ,meaning that I let go of about five different extraordinarily exotic phenotypes , and I only kept the gargantuan one, I have all these pictures archived …

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
That’s not totally true I have grown Haze crosses in the past ,but they’ve never been Haze dominant except for Mako haze which was extremely sativa and that was all the way back in 2006

yeah but it is still all dutch haze. mako haze is NL5haze cross... like dampkring mexican haze or abraxas hawaiian haze. I dont see much difference between it and SSH or MangoHz.. it is all the same genetics... do you know what I mean? grow old SSH or todays A5 x BH#7 and you will get very similar plants from both. it doesnt matter what name dutch seedmakers gave to it. amnesia, silver haze, mango haze, mexican haze, g13haze, nlhaze, mothers finest whatever. all the same...

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yeah but it is still all dutch haze. mako haze is NL5haze cross... like dampkring mexican haze or abraxas hawaiian haze. I dont see much difference between it and SSH or MangoHz.. it is all the same genetics... do you know what I mean? grow old SSH or todays A5 x BH#7 and you will get very similar plants from both. it doesnt matter what name dutch seedmakers gave to it. amnesia, silver haze, mango haze, mexican haze, g13haze, nlhaze, mothers finest whatever. all the same...
you have me drooling can’t wait for mindblower & hope I can pull it off properly …track record is pretty good :devilish:

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I had some finish fairly early during the warmth of summer and the smoke was good @72days https://www.icmag.com/threads/diary-of-my-mahakala-strains.18125370/post-18267235 other stuff took 88 days but my growing is not as refined so may have had some influence :)
This was the favorite day smoke for some months 'til it ran out :(
A little time for cure made a difference too
Nice! Damn dude …
BE7AD749-2CDC-4DED-8A81-90E51FCE1208.jpeg

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
you have me drooling can’t wait for mindblower & hope I can pull it off properly …track record is pretty good :devilish:
:cool:
Super silver haze from 2003 was an opportunity of a lifetime that slipped through my fingers ,meaning that I let go of about five different extraordinarily exotic phenotypes , and I only kept the gargantuan one, I have all these pictures archived …
look at it.. so many stupid names, and all the same genetics, there is A5, SSH or nevilles haze in it. very popular is use of G13haze male on everything LOL

I can take mango haze or nevilles haze seeds I have at home, select male and cross it with various cuts... but what for? it would be just the same like those on that list. no difference.

my work is original, and entirely different from dutch haze...

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
I say it is all the same.. and it doesn't matter how they call it. it is all NLhaze or afghanhaze. and only certain little part of haze genepool was used in it, screwed by indica heavily. there is much more interesting genes in haze genepool, fantastic effects which you cant find in dutch haze. you said it correctly mako haze was the most sativa, because it is something like NL5haze x burmese/cambodian mix...

I am full of it. so I accept maximally 25% of NLhaze in hybrid.. not more. so cross it with sativa and then cross it with another sativa, and I can accept it LOL

strawberry glue haze. wow. I can say that guy who made it certainly doesn't like haze LOL

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
super silver haze cut

full

nevilles haze

full

I kept these for a while, I dont keep it anymore...

but for sure I keep grandfunk! it is electric, psychedelic and super tasty! got that thai clear psychoactive high. one guy told me that it is like walking in painting after smoking it.

full

Latest posts

Latest posts