What's new

Diary 🌟 Mindblower… from Maha

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Some people would laugh at me for saying I have a keeper from 3 females but reality is sometimes that's all it takes. I popped that seed in Jan 2022 and no intention of letting her go anytime soon. Smoked her next to everything under the sun and always go back to that jar like it's my little precious.

That is some sexy bud Maha!

Interesting strain, looking forward to the results FP.

full

Would love to try a pinch of that 🥰
I can tell you one thing she’s certainly lovely to look at so far ... These are all clones from the number one plant which I thought that identified as a female along time ago , so it’s taking this long just to get to this spot I’m trying to do this with all the hopefully female plants so you understand that I am dedicated to do this .. They need to be identified as female then they need to be cut and cloned and then grown out and flowered it’s a long process
46964D24-562B-4751-BA4E-D08BEB68B38E.jpeg
6AFA7C1F-12CE-4C6D-BF06-FE1D09E879CA.jpeg
EDEF35E4-2C5B-4D5C-B12E-059D0700204E.jpeg
B62C1746-7EB2-401E-941A-870ABD9D9601.jpeg

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
I can tell you one thing she’s certainly lovely to look at so far ... These are all clones from the number one plant which I thought that identified as a female along time ago , so it’s taking this long just to get to this spot I’m trying to do this with all the hopefully female plants so you understand that I am dedicated to do this .. They need to be identified as female then they need to be cut and cloned and then grown out and flowered it’s a long process View attachment 18873060 View attachment 18873061 View attachment 18873062 View attachment 18873063
Sweet!

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Have you thought about taking cuts and put them in water under 10/14 flower indoor? Might show sooner, just don't put them in with 100% indoor plants as pests are always present.
They look great @flower~power .
I have not ..thank you for reminding me :redface: …I’ve been postponing that, but I may need to do just that …

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here is an observation in genetics I noticed it with my guppy fish but definitely applies to plants as well I’ve been doing aquarium guppies for about four years started out with four fancy guppies very colorful they breed like mad as you know …now I have hundreds I’ve noticed the first few generations were brilliantly varied in color and tail fin shape and variety ,, as each new generation progressed it’s impossible to select for me at least without a lot of trouble in any case each new generation gets a little bit less colorful and more of the same morphing into two main types.. moral of the story is with no selection things get plain..

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Been cloning up on the one that I called “Mindblower #1, which I had determined to be a female through the pre-flowers along time ago ,have a couple all set been vegging for a while in 2 gallons of coco no longer need to wait I’ll throw them in the flower ,what’s the worst that could happen is they turn out to be male

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
Been cloning up on the one that I called “Mindblower #1, which I had determined to be a female through the pre-flowers along time ago ,have a couple all set been vegging for a while in 2 gallons of coco no longer need to wait I’ll throw them in the flower ,what’s the worst that could happen is they turn out to be male

sounds like good plan hehehehehe

chocolate thai is so dominant... look at glue, it contains like 50% of chocolate diesel. which is chocolate trip/sour diesel something.. and chocolate trip is chocolate thai x indigo... so around of 10% of chocolate thai... it is still very chocolate... it is like northern light, deep chunk or mazar, you cross it 3 times and it is still very much strongly present...

by the way that chocolate trip was made by dutch flowers with chocolate thai from Hawaii:

"We obtained Chocolate Thai from growers in Hawaii (who also sourced our Lemon Thai, already offered here). The Chocolate Thai had a classically thunderous, soaring high that immediately won everyone's preference. Unfortunately, the superb quality came with a 14 week flowering period price tag. The buds were incredibly aromatic and resin coated, but very spindly, with strings venturing on their own out of the thin main floral cluster, giving it an overall skimpy braided look. Curious structure, definitely landrace looking, but hardly productive even outdoors. Our Chocolate Thai source had warned that to obtain a reasonable yield outdoors, his method was to crowd many plants in a limited space outdoors, in a style reminiscent of hemp grown for fiber."

and what is interesting that paki/chocolate thai, mother of Mindblower, came from Hawaii.. silver thai pheno of positronics just helps it to peak out even more...

to me talking about that hawaiian cultivar used is like to talk to the void... no echoes. it is just not known to anybody at icmag...

there is such tendency to make hybrid which has indica frame with the effect which bears tropical quality... I talked about it with many people.... the fact is that it mainly fails... like amnesia core or cinderella99, jack herrer etc.. one guy who got close to it is DJ Short..., but still only close. Tom Hill also did tell me that he didnt find such plant in his deep chunk x haze... according to skunkman recipe he was looking for it in F2s.

so this hawaiian cultivar. I am sure it is visible, almost apparent, that unknown creators crossed chocolate thai with paki kush, and tried to breed it to such plant. kush in shape, thai in the effect... well it failed, but still they got wonderful cultivar... with the effect that has that thai intensity, it is still more thai than chocolate diesel or chocolate thai/skunk... anyway it was needed to mix more thai into it...

I am happy I made this unique genetics available, as that cut of hawaiian paki/thai is crazy hoarded...

mindblower

full

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
That is really gorgeous weed. Super sexy structure and I can only imagine how it smokes. Nice job man. :)

hey Texas, I think that you can imagine those sour long flowering ones, as it is same sour thai male as used in tropical boogie or juicy. of course MB ´s mother is different... I just read comment from dubi about that typical thai sourness... yeah sour spicy thai. clear, energetic, super uplifting and trippy trance...