What's new

Diary đźŚź Mindblower… from Maha

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
be sure that both.

but when we are talking about pure haze, I am not satisfied with results indoors... so I test these only in greenhouse, from cut and light dep so I avoid october when sunlight is not so intense.

now I ended up selection of F13s. first I flowered it indoors, smoke tested and narrowed it to three phenos and grew them big in greenhouse ligt dep, from cuts. unfortunately none of them fit to any of my breeding projects.

I test my hybrids indoors yes. like you can see in my albums.

I am satisfied with results from hybrids indoors.

and one more thing. you can call it strategy. you can see I dont work with landraces, for few reasons. I choose heirlooms over them, especially those which are a little bit acclimatized at northern hemisphere. original haze is grown at northern hemisphere from 70s, as well as vietnamese in black vietnamese. these heirlooms have for me more breeding value than actual landraces...

breeding only in one environment is mistake, at least in my opinion... and breeding tropical cultivars only indoors leads to decline of psychoactive properties, again imo.

only miracle is true F1 hybrid. there is also more different opinions what is F1 hybrid. some breeders think that crossing let say jack herrer with original haze is F1 hybrid. for me, it is not. both line are too related genetically and cant give you true F1 hybrid, when crossed...

mindblower is true F1 to me. and it behaves like that.

of course true and good F1 hybrid is not only question of genetics used, but also it is question of... art of selection.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
love is in the air. look at this full of love chocolate mindblower bud structure.. hopefully you can see that color of calyxes turns from silvery to brown.. thats what you want if you want chocolate thai pheno. it is chocolate right from flowering. no need for extra curing, cobbing or fermentation.. chocolate love.

full

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
I was putting dried chocolate mindblower to jars... not done yet, I am so sticky... some sticky oily black tar on my fingers. even my ears are glued LOL the whole room smells like chemical metallic leathery musky chocolate... me too :D

full

full

full