What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Diary 🌟 Mindblower… from Maha

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
The Mindblower I have outside in the 3gal pot just got pollinated by my Sour Bubble male. I took it over to where I was making up water and then set in back with the others, in the pollen cloud. I had it separated and on the other side of the property I just got mixed up and put it with the ones taking pollen.

We will definitely have some MindBlower x Sour Bubble seeds. Unintentional but interesting.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
The Mindblower I have outside in the 3gal pot just got pollinated by my Sour Bubble male. I took it over to where I was making up water and then set in back with the others, in the pollen cloud. I had it separated and on the other side of the property I just got mixed up and put it with the ones taking pollen.

We will definitely have some MindBlower x Sour Bubble seeds. Unintentional but interesting.
yeah nice job. mindblower can give some stretch to sour bubble and prolong its effect... the best kush seeds around I guess...

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
I like this mindblower hash... it is extreme elevation, and it is that kind of that you think you cant get more higher after 40 minutes, but yeah you can :D it is relatively clear, I mean this pheno, not crystal clear. jitter edgy first, then little nauseous, but still getting higher and higher continously.. cerebral numbing. immediate dimension shift, pressure in ears.. it is not racy, or electric, no pressure on chest. this particular pheno. but I got some little unease in breathing. I love intensity which I feel in the back of my head.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
Those who approach life like a child playing a game, moving and pushing pieces, possess the power of kings.

MallardDuck

Been a long time since I posted here....

But Mindblower is so fucking good I had too.

My pheno that got spread around to a few places in Canada here smells of oily creosote, metal shop, and rotting tropical fruit. And its STINKY! My buddy runs it alongside the Chem 91 cut (or some Chem cut I cant really remember) and says it competes easily with it... unique for Haze hybrid I think.

Attachments

• 20220319_130247 (1).jpg
    20220319_130247 (1).jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 78
  • 20220507_145657.jpg
    20220507_145657.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 74

need4weed

Veteran
I cant help but mango haze, it is tasty weed for sure, is not doing this for me:

it is not speedy and it is not electric, it seems to me even calming... I like mango weed, but I prefer black vietnamese over it, much more trippy than mango haze. and is mango haze psychedelic? very very mildly. @Donald Mallard you know it is different to thai... or did you got any pheno of mango haze which would remind you trippy thai?

he says uptown

so even it is mango, it is not like mango thai.

I know that @Donald Mallard compared Toms haze to australian mango heads, which is some kind of thai... mango haze is different.

overall, not only cannabis, it is very hard for me to understand what Australians say... they talk about beer and I say what kind of beer do you have there? same with food or anything. I dont understand them in most cases. Donald is little exception in this for me. but overall I dont understand them LOL Australia that is completely different world for me... when I was child I liked Skippy though hahahahhaha

@MAHA KALA I'm curious bro, why don't you like the MH ? Do you not find it potent or just don't like the high ?

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
I didnt say I dont like it. MHz is not doing this:

Potent, up, electric, speedy, clear, cerebral, euphoric, psychedelic, energetic, mental, as well as no ceiling, every time you take a hit you get higher and get rushes.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
Hey you did a bit of hunt for a mindblower mom right?? You gonna get her pregnant?

no, I got it as cut. I tell you story, one guy from here worked like 15 years in Washington state, on demolitions, where he met guy who moved there from Hawaii. guy from Hawaii supplied him with some superior pot... guy from here is not grower, but when he returned back here, he brought sack of seeds. and I got it from crew here, they are hoarding it as hell. when I met them, I had my sour diesel, I was sure they will be hammered by it. but they put out this weed, which was better than my sour diesel LOL I asked them for cut, they laughed to my face. it took me like one year of talking about it and annoying them. in the end they sold it to me, with my promise I will not sell it or share it. I got two different cuts of it. one was columnar, and one was more branchy, that columnar one smelled more fuel, and the one, I chose, was just unique and character of it, that uplifting intensity, reminded me thai crosses I grew before, just this one thai cross is so rich in terps...

full

Latest posts

Latest posts