What's new

Diary đźŚź Mindblower… from Maha

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I go by effects ..you already know I can’t smell or taste like are you Kind of stores out there there

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I call psychedelic the feeling of “expanded mind “ mind expansion ..along with an amplification of the senses and the mood

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
interesting view on fact that Toms haze is more robust than seedsman or old timer haze for example:

im not a believer in the more skinny they are the better they are ,
sometimes it takes a good amount of plants in those more difficult types to find the more productive ones ,
and the ones that can tolerate such a foreign environment from their own ...

i realize the final test comes down to the toke ,
but i just had to have some input ,
skinny is not always better ,

we grew lots of thai stuff and landrace sativa in oz in the 80s and 90 s ,

there were some skinny plants , we generally tossed them , because there were much more productive types among those seeds ...

I am also not believer in that... I agree with this guy on almost everything, except of... on mango haze LOL

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
@MAHA KALA ..In all honesty I can only go by what I’ve grown I’ve grown a lot of weed but I have not grown a lot of these kinds of sativa’s the way you have you seem to have a very keen understanding of all the subtleties , and some of the not so subtleties

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
I call psychedelic the feeling of “expanded mind “ mind expansion ..along with an amplification of the senses and the mood

well I call it meditative, not psychedelic... it seems we have different views on what is psychedelic...

psychedelic: a mental state characterized by a profound sense of intensified sensory perception, sometimes accompanied by severe perceptual distortion and hallucinations and by extreme feelings of either euphoria or despair

yes?

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
well it happens to me already few timese, somebody called something psychedelic... and to me it seems dreamy hypnotic, but not psychedelic...

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
@MAHA KALA ..In all honesty I can only go by what I’ve grown I’ve grown a lot of weed but I have not grown a lot of these kinds of sativa’s the way you have you seem to have a very keen understanding of all the subtleties , and some of the not so subtleties

it really depends on experience. I was thinking, I had no doubts about it, that sour diesel can be quite psychedelic... I was smoking only "hazes" like SSH or Amnesia or ghost train haze in that time, but now when smoking thaihazes, vietnamese hazes regularly. sour diesel or SSH is just stony weed for me...

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
Also a sense of peace and unity

that is great feeling for sure, but I describe it as magic :D

it is just terminology, but when terminology is too vague, we cant agree on what is real psychedelic haze...

then guys will state lumbo haze as psychedelic, but without experiencing proper thai pheno mostly... because after experiencing thai pheno, you would call it just dreamy floaty meditative magic etc.. which is still good herb. but not truly psychedelic.

I dont lie, I have hallucinationes on toms haze/vietnamese in the middle of day, in sense that supposed to be static object is waving and moving... like at mushrooms but not so extremely... no lie, happened to me several times. heavily perception altering.

Last edited:

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
well I call it meditative, not psychedelic... it seems we have different views on what is psychedelic...

psychedelic: a mental state characterized by a profound sense of intensified sensory perception, sometimes accompanied by severe perceptual distortion and hallucinations and by extreme feelings of either euphoria or despair

yes?
Yeah…

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ketamine It’s technically classified as a “ hallucinogenic dissociate” But I feel that it encompasses everything about LSD DMT and marijuana probably every other known Mind expanding substance out there as well

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ketamine can actually bring you just about as high as you could never even possibly imagine and the good thing is it you can come out of it relatively quick

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
I believe you. but let define psychedelic haze, without mentioning other substances. cannabis is special in that, it doesnt contain alkaloids...

5-MeO-DMT is alkaloid as well as psylocybin is alkaloid...

we have thousands receptors in our body specially developed for cannabinoids. not only in brain, but also in lungs, liver, kidneys, in blood cells...

Cannabinoid receptors, located throughout the body, are part of the endocannabinoid system of vertebrates– a class of cell membrane receptors in the G protein-coupled receptor superfamily.[1][2][3][4] As is typical of G protein-coupled receptors, the cannabinoid receptors contain seven transmembrane spanning domains.[5] Cannabinoid receptors are activated by three major groups of ligands: endocannabinoids; phytocannabinoids (plant-derived such as tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) produced by cannabis);

Latest posts

Latest posts