What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Milo Yiannopoulos....What an interesting person.

spadedNfaded

Veteran
extremists are just here for laughs and to stir the pot. As Alfred said in The Dark Knight, some people just want to watch the world burn.

Its obvious that these people are just in it for the recognition and to get people fired up. I dont know Milo, but im a great judge of character based on actions and inconsistencies alone. Milo was funded by Mercer and Mercer is part of this elite anti-establishment group with the Kochs and Waltons. These people are not our friends. They will use anyone they can to drive their psychotic agenda. That's why we have Trump in America right now. I knew Hillary would be the lesser Evil in this election and i stand by my claim. She may not be a perfect candidate for POTUS, but she wipes the floor with this loopy, egotistical, brain dead Trump fuck.

Through my years, ive always liked things about people i disagreed with, even those i downright did not like. Ive seen Trump and his family in the limelight for over 2 decades now. There is not one thing i like about Trump. There isnt a decent hair on his body. He is of the lowest caliber human that USA has to offer. He got by on hate, divisiveness and "speaking his mind." Well i can speak my mind too, this Trump guy is an old piece of shit. People who support him, like this Milo guy, are just as bad. I dont generally lean "leftist" and i despise labels, but if i had to label myself id be "central-leftist". Government is by the people, for the people. Or at least its supposed to be. Trump, the GOP and their supporters like the NRA, Breitbart, Kochs, Mercers, Waltons....theyre solely steering America to their benefit. Look at this trash tax scam they just put into place. These people cant find money for Meals on Wheels for the sick, veterans and the elderly, but they can blow an additional 1.5T hole in the budget for themselves, their donors and corporation (which are sitting on record amounts of cash and have been for YEARS).

My parents taught me to do good and to be good. I always saw that as being a benefit to humanity and my fellow man. You can label me a "libcucktard" or whatever weakass flavor of the month insult you want, i dont give a shit. These people in charge are not good. They have never been good and they will never be good. All you have to do to truly see someone is to look at their actions. All this administration is doing is tearing the fabric of what it means to be American. WE are Americans, not the coal miners, not the alt-right billionaires and certainly not Trump. These people abuse systems and then try to burn them down so no one else can use them. They are trying to form an Oligarchy and America will resist it at all costs. We often choose our allies at any spot in time and even though i dont agree with Alt-Feminism and ANTIFA, if they help us get rid of this pestilence of greed and stupidity im all for it.

Trump is a shit president. He has spent 33% ONE FUCKIN THIRD OF HIS FIRST YEAR at his properties on our dime. WE are literally paying him to stay at his businesses. We are paying him to golf, and paying him to golf at his own golf course. How anyone can not see this as a conflict of interest....im sorry, youre fuckin stupid. Hes taken the most vacation days of any modern president. He lies at least once in every sentence. His administration has had the most cabinet firings and resignations. He has passed the least amount of legislation, dismantled enviornmental protections for agriculture, national parks and off shore oil drilling. Even hibernating bears arent safe under this shit show. To top all that off hes under criminal investigation by demanding loyalty from law enforcement and obstructing justice (that's just the beginning) and has criminal indictments for his campaign team. That's like saying "This car is the best car ive ever owned. Sure, its engine doesnt run, the tires are old and cracked. Theres racoon feces all over the interior. The trasmission is gone, all the windows are smashed out and theres no roof on it...but its a Mercedes!"

Milo helped get this fuck elected. That's all i need to know about it. Even if one thing he said was correct, everything else about him is vile, cruel and full of malice.

Hell yeah to "people who speak their mind", congrats everyone. All we need is HATE!

positivity

Veteran
That’s why I usually avoid politics especially in pot forums. It’s easy to get worked up with people I live with and know personally, anonymous people you can imagine how much that can serve to divide as if pot smokers need that
All the videos I watched were light on trump. What I saw in the last video was a guy being labeled, lied about, and run into the ground. Good for the guy for standing up for himself
The electoral college chose trump, not the popular vote. Politics...back to the herb for me

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
extremists are just here for laughs and to stir the pot. As Alfred said in The Dark Knight, some people just want to watch the world burn.

Its obvious that these people are just in it for the recognition and to get people fired up. I dont know Milo, but im a great judge of character based on actions and inconsistencies alone. Milo was funded by Mercer and Mercer is part of this elite anti-establishment group with the Kochs and Waltons. These people are not our friends. They will use anyone they can to drive their psychotic agenda. That's why we have Trump in America right now. I knew Hillary would be the lesser Evil in this election and i stand by my claim. She may not be a perfect candidate for POTUS, but she wipes the floor with this loopy, egotistical, brain dead Trump fuck.

Through my years, ive always liked things about people i disagreed with, even those i downright did not like. Ive seen Trump and his family in the limelight for over 2 decades now. There is not one thing i like about Trump. There isnt a decent hair on his body. He is of the lowest caliber human that USA has to offer. He got by on hate, divisiveness and "speaking his mind." Well i can speak my mind too, this Trump guy is an old piece of shit. People who support him, like this Milo guy, are just as bad. I dont generally lean "leftist" and i despise labels, but if i had to label myself id be "central-leftist". Government is by the people, for the people. Or at least its supposed to be. Trump, the GOP and their supporters like the NRA, Breitbart, Kochs, Mercers, Waltons....theyre solely steering America to their benefit. Look at this trash tax scam they just put into place. These people cant find money for Meals on Wheels for the sick, veterans and the elderly, but they can blow an additional 1.5T hole in the budget for themselves, their donors and corporation (which are sitting on record amounts of cash and have been for YEARS).

My parents taught me to do good and to be good. I always saw that as being a benefit to humanity and my fellow man. You can label me a "libcucktard" or whatever weakass flavor of the month insult you want, i dont give a shit. These people in charge are not good. They have never been good and they will never be good. All you have to do to truly see someone is to look at their actions. All this administration is doing is tearing the fabric of what it means to be American. WE are Americans, not the coal miners, not the alt-right billionaires and certainly not Trump. These people abuse systems and then try to burn them down so no one else can use them. They are trying to form an Oligarchy and America will resist it at all costs. We often choose our allies at any spot in time and even though i dont agree with Alt-Feminism and ANTIFA, if they help us get rid of this pestilence of greed and stupidity im all for it.

Trump is a shit president. He has spent 33% ONE FUCKIN THIRD OF HIS FIRST YEAR at his properties on our dime. WE are literally paying him to stay at his businesses. We are paying him to golf, and paying him to golf at his own golf course. How anyone can not see this as a conflict of interest....im sorry, youre fuckin stupid. Hes taken the most vacation days of any modern president. He lies at least once in every sentence. His administration has had the most cabinet firings and resignations. He has passed the least amount of legislation, dismantled enviornmental protections for agriculture, national parks and off shore oil drilling. Even hibernating bears arent safe under this shit show. To top all that off hes under criminal investigation by demanding loyalty from law enforcement and obstructing justice (that's just the beginning) and has criminal indictments for his campaign team. That's like saying "This car is the best car ive ever owned. Sure, its engine doesnt run, the tires are old and cracked. Theres racoon feces all over the interior. The trasmission is gone, all the windows are smashed out and theres no roof on it...but its a Mercedes!"

Milo helped get this fuck elected. That's all i need to know about it. Even if one thing he said was correct, everything else about him is vile, cruel and full of malice.

Hell yeah to "people who speak their mind", congrats everyone. All we need is HATE!

yeah!?.............thats just your opinion man.....lol

couldn't resist :D

i've learned that i'm a complicated human, i can't like all of what any side is serving up. some things i think the right has right, other i think the left is closer to the mark, but one thing is sure, you won't defeat Trump, by exaggerating and blinding yourself to the truth. (stock market is up and jobs numbers too)

i'm seeing stories every day, attacking Trump for stupid shit, either it's Ivanka made a too sexy selfy for Christmas, then it's Ivanka orders 200 year old tree planted by Andrew Jackson cut down, turns out it was a safety hazard and the park keepers wanted it cut for safety.

or then we have a guy making an ok sign reported as making a white power sign on a holiday pic with the president. it's ridiculous, that guy is Jewish, or then we have the case of the confederate flag on a pic, turns out it's a boat that is just in the background of their boat on the lake which had the flag and you only recognize it if you blow it up and thats just the last few days, if you read the comments even people who don't like Trump are laughing at this open bias.

report the facts and stop trying to turn everything into anti Trump propaganda, or else he might well win again in 2020. the whole witch hunt is counter productive. just like saying he has not 1 good hair on his body? it's just over the top partisan invective. lets stick to his real crimes, like continuing the regime change operation in Syria, or giving huge bribes to the 1% in his tax bill. there are plenty of mistakes he can genuinely be accused of, without resorting to such bs.

Borderliner

the more the extremes of the left try to make something out of nothing the more rational people see through it. It turns people off and helps Trump.

CaptainDankness

I don't see what all the fuss is about.

Sure Trump is no better than Obama, Bush, Clinton, Reagan and on and on. But the down right hatred of Trump alone is absolutely ridiculous. We have had shit presidents for my entire life time!!

You don't like Trump that's fine I didn't like Clinton either I did have more hope for Trump, but he's just like Obama all over again other than the media acting like the sky is falling.

Obama had us in war with 7 nation's!!! Sure nothing has changed but Hillary promised to invade Iran like a lunatic!! She bragged about killing Gaddafi who was tortured to death and sodomized with a sword, she laughed about it. That shit wasn't funny not one bit she is a complete psychopath.

Of course Trump don't seem much better talking about destroying North Korea, of course at the same time they are now a nuclear armed nation and have been threatening us since the Korean War. Really the War never officially ended which I don't agree with either.

I honestly can't think of a great president even Abraham Lincoln was a tyrant, the war had nothing to do with slavery, it was about the Union and taxation. " If I could save the Union without freeing any slave, I would do it"

the more the extremes of the left try to make something out of nothing the more rational people see through it. It turns people off and helps Trump.

Well, when we start asking for birth certificates I'll be the first to call it out as what it is.

Sure Trump is no better than Obama, Bush, Clinton, Reagan and on and on. But the down right hatred of Trump alone is absolutely ridiculous. We have had shit presidents for my entire life time!!

You don't like Trump that's fine I didn't like Clinton either I did have more hope for Trump, but he's just like Obama all over again other than the media acting like the sky is falling.

The presidents you just named and the on and ons have more decency and morals in the tips of their pinky fingers than trump in his whole body. Trump is a person who brags about sexual assaults, he will put his name on anything to make a buck etc etc

Conservatives shit all over Barack Obama for 8 years. From saying he was a secret Muslim to questioning his citizenship etc etc. so for you guys to say "hey whys everyone giving him a hard time for?" Absolutely blows my mind.

At the end of the day I don't believe it matter to his supporters that lies constantly.....just as long as he makes America great again

CaptainDankness

Well, when we start asking for birth certificates I'll be the first to call it out as what it is.

The presidents you just named and the on and ons have more decency and morals in the tips of their pinky fingers than trump in his whole body. Trump is a person who brags about sexual assaults, he will put his name on anything to make a buck etc etc

Conservatives shit all over Barack Obama for 8 years. From saying he was a secret Muslim to questioning his citizenship etc etc. so for you guys to say "hey whys everyone giving him a hard time for?" Absolutely blows my mind.

At the end of the day I don't believe it matter to his supporters that lies constantly.....just as long as he makes America great again

Lol, he never bragged about sexual assault, he joked about grabbing women by the pussy in a private conversation, just so happened they had him on a hot mic. Sure he does put his name on things, no worse than Obamacare.:biggrin:

I didn't even vote for Trump but let's hear the etc. etc..

I'm all for making America great again though, would be great to have freedom. Don't you agree?

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
not sure how you are judging morals, it's not moral to drop bombs on humans in other countries and every single one of the last 4 presidents did this in a massive scale some where or other. Trump hasn't had enough time yet to beat Obama, Bush, Clinton or Bush snr when it comes to numbers of dead people. i understand that there are many complaints against Trump, but when you look at the big picture of life and death, there isn't much difference between any of their morals. they all keep occupying more bases all over the world, they all sold weapons to Tyrants who used them to kill more people. so yeah not really seeing the morality in any of them.

Lol, he never bragged about sexual assault, he joked about grabbing women by the pussy in a private conversation, just so happened they had him on a hot mic. Sure he does put his name on things, no worse than Obamacare.:biggrin:

I didn't even vote for Trump but let's hear the etc. etc..

I'm all for making America great again though, would be great to have freedom. Don't you agree?

he's been around camera crews long enough to know it's always rolling. I'll take health insurance over a trump diploma any day of the week;)

I have freedom where I'm at:)

not sure how you are judging morals, it's not moral to drop bombs on humans in other countries and every single one of the last 4 presidents did this in a massive scale some where or other. Trump hasn't had enough time yet to beat Obama, Bush, Clinton or Bush snr when it comes to numbers of dead people. i understand that there are many complaints against Trump, but when you look at the big picture of life and death, there isn't much difference between any of their morals. they all keep occupying more bases all over the world, they all sold weapons to Tyrants who used them to kill more people. so yeah not really seeing the morality in any of them.

That's the point.

CaptainDankness

he's been around camera crews long enough to know it's always rolling. I'll take health insurance over a trump diploma any day of the week;)

I have freedom where I'm at:)

So if you don't pay taxes the government won't take everything you own by armed force and throw you in prison?? Freedom to put whatever you want in your body? Freedom to gamble? Freedom to pay for a prostitute? As well as not pay taxes to a corrupt government that's actively bombing people in 7 nation's?

I'd love to know where this is I'd love to move their.

I'm good on health insurance I'm fairly healthy so I see no need in being forced to pay for Obamacare. Nobody is being forced to go to Trump's business school or rent a room in Trump towers.

Of course Trump has not proven to be better than Obama yet as the Obama wars are still going on. I'm just grateful we didn't end up with Hillary Clinton who promised war with Iran and laughed about murdering Gaddafi which turned Libya into a nation that has a slave trade going on, because of the murder of Gaddafi....

Trump may not be any better but anything is better than Hillary Clinton who was secretary of state for Obama.

I was feeling Gary Johnson myself he straight up wanted out of the wars and he wanted to legalize marijuana and lower taxes. Pretty much the same reasons I still love Ron Paul.:tiphat:

packerfan79

Veteran
So if you don't pay taxes the government won't take everything you own by armed force and throw you in prison?? Freedom to put whatever you want in your body? Freedom to gamble? Freedom to pay for a prostitute? As well as not pay taxes to a corrupt government that's actively bombing people in 7 nation's?

I'd love to know where this is I'd love to move their.

I'm good on health insurance I'm fairly healthy so I see no need in being forced to pay for Obamacare. Nobody is being forced to go to Trump's business school or rent a room in Trump towers.

Of course Trump has not proven to be better than Obama yet as the Obama wars are still going on. I'm just grateful we didn't end up with Hillary Clinton who promised war with Iran and laughed about murdering Gaddafi which turned Libya into a nation that has a slave trade going on, because of the murder of Gaddafi....

Trump may not be any better but anything is better than Hillary Clinton who was secretary of state for Obama.

I was feeling Gary Johnson myself he straight up wanted out of the wars and he wanted to legalize marijuana and lower taxes. Pretty much the same reasons I still love Ron Paul.:tiphat:

Ron Paul is the last honest politician, he will never get elected. Libertarian ideals are not beholden to people who vote for a living, or those who bribe politicians to get more power. Flat tax, limited government neither party can allow that. I am all for individual responsibility, true fairness such as a flat tax. Survival of the fittest, or in my case survival of the fastest.

CaptainDankness

Ron Paul is the last honest politician, he will never get elected. Libertarian ideals are not beholden to people who vote for a living, or those who bribe politicians to get more power. Flat tax, limited government neither party can allow that. I am all for individual responsibility, true fairness such as a flat tax. Survival of the fittest, or in my case survival of the fastest.

Rand Paul might be pretty good too, of course does seem more Republican than his father. But of course he probably won't ever get a chance to become president.

The primary was definitely rigged against Ron Paul, the media cut him off left and right for dropping the truth leading to Obama vs Mitt Romney. We are doomed with this two party system no way out really the media controls it all and by the sounds of it, we probably won't even have alternative media on the internet too much longer. Google owns YouTube of course we still have Ron Paul's liberty report. Alex Jones used to be OK but seems he got paid off by Donald Trump, he used to bash both sides now he's pure conservative for the most part. I kind of liked him when he was libertarian of course he didn't have it down like Ron Paul.

Cannavore

Veteran
I really dont think anyone that advocates a flat tax actually understands what theyre saying. it'd be a net raise in taxes on the poor and middle class lmao.

Cannavore

Veteran

Obama had us in war with 7 nation's!!! Sure nothing has changed but Hillary promised to invade Iran like a lunatic!! She bragged about killing Gaddafi who was tortured to death and sodomized with a sword, she laughed about it. That shit wasn't funny not one bit she is a complete psychopath.

Of course Trump don't seem much better talking about destroying North Korea, of course at the same time they are now a nuclear armed nation and have been threatening us since the Korean War. Really the War never officially ended which I don't agree with either.

I honestly can't think of a great president even Abraham Lincoln was a tyrant, the war had nothing to do with slavery, it was about the Union and taxation. " If I could save the Union without freeing any slave, I would do it"

Trump;

- sold out american internet privacy rights
- repealed net neutrality
- repealed middle class tax cut on mortgage insurance premiums first day in office
- he increased drone strikes by 400%
- dropped the moab which was pointless and killed tons of innocents
- escalated with North Korea
- claims he wants to repeal the Iran deal (which would be bad)
- put neil gorsich on supreme court (if you call yourself libertarian this again is a bad thing)
- did the biggest saudi arabian weapons deal in the history of the country
- flooded his admin with goldman sachs and people who want to gut the government in favor of privatization
- increased military spending to $700 billion (the same as the height of the iraq war... who are we fighting?)
- said during the primaries "we have to take out the families of isis" which is an admittance of wanting to commit war crimes
- "open libel laws" to sue journalists (anti first ammendment)
- "i grab them by the pussy i don't even wait" is an admittance of sexual assualt
- gutted obamacare (premiums will be going up)
- raised taxes on the middle class
- thinks climate change is a chinese hoax
- wants to eliminate the estate tax (which trump directly benefits from)
- mentioned flag burning should be illegal (anti first ammendment)
- escalated in iraq, afghanistan, and syria
- killed an american with a drone just like obama did

there's plenty of legitimate issues to attack trump. he is a cancer and should be taken out accordingly.

R

Robrites

Last I heard, political posts are prohibited on ICMAG. Has that changed?

spadedNfaded

Veteran
Gypsy said they can be banned easily if they get outta hand. Everyones been pretty respectful so far here which is pretty damn incredible by internet standards.

I agree with you, Cannavore. I mean, look at that list. The guys been in office for less than a year for God's sake. The worst part about him is his open dishonesty. The guy attacked Obama for golfing, vacation, etc. And then proceeded to SHATTER his so called "lows" in a matter of a year. The guys a hypocrite to the highest degree and the only thing hes ever succeeded at is being one of the greatest con men in human history. Last time i checked, con men were bad. Unless that con man convinces you hes NOT a con man and its actually the other guy who is conning you. And what do they say? Its easier to fool a man than convince him hes been fooled.

I mean, im not big Obama fan, i voted for him as at least he presented a decent image and that's pretty much what we need in a President. He's a figurehead. You can say anything you want about Obama and the "shadow government" or the weakly made up "deep state" but at least the guy loved his family, respected foreign leaders, uhhh can actually fuckin speak English better than a 5th grader, had experience in government before running for office and even people on the Independent or Conservative side showed him respect. Trump spent xmas at his resort playing golf, Obama handed out presents to underprivileged kids in D.C. I feel like im taking crazy pills when people say these two are the same. Yup! Alex Jones is right! /s Obama is just putting on the facade of being a decent person every day of his life! What the fuck does that even mean?! How can you be so stupid to believe someone is faking being a decent human being every single day and every times hes being filmed. Do you know how absolutely terrifyingly difficult that is? LOL

The workings of the government are more than the president. Theres congress and the courts, too. Wars arent determined by one person, but they can be sparked by one. Theres a reason our long standing allies are leaving us behind. Theres a reason he needs a table of people to express their love of Dear Leader. The guys is weaker than wet tissue paper and as spiteful as a scorn bitch.

All im saying is America will be that much better when hes gone. Either back to his gilded tower or behind bars. I just really hope America puts up some better candidates next time. Like i said, Hillary wasnt the best choice for democrat - we can all agree there. But GOP picking Trump? These people are smoking festered crack.

Latest posts

Latest posts