What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Milo Yiannopoulos....What an interesting person.

jidoka

Hold on, "they" have the means to assassinate someone with Cancer ... but "they" can't kill a website or get rid of his books?

Wouldn't "cancering" someone be a horribly inefficient way to off someone?

A little bit slow yea. Planes falling out of the sky seemed to be the preferred method with central/south american freedom fighters as I recall.

JRace

Back to Milo....

Here are some comments his Conservative editor made....who Milo is suing because even they are not dumb enough to publish his vitriol...

https://www.avclub.com/the-editors-notes-on-milo-yiannopoulos-self-published-b-1821631210
Simon & Schuster’s (self-inflicted) injuries have turned out to be our gain this week, as said lawsuit has caused a truly delightful document to eventually be unearthed. Not Yiannopoulos’ rambling diatribes against ugly people or his would-be attempts to paint himself as a modern-day Patrick Bateman, mind you; rather, it’s the editor’s notes tearing the whole thing apart.

DSIezdUUQAE-KAk.jpg

This sums it all up nicely
c2y7y0yn4v601.png

Some stand outs:
The entire paragraph is just repeating fake news

I will not accept a manuscript that labels an entire class "mentally ill"

This is not the time or place for another black dick joke

There's nothing special about milo. He doesn't do anything that somebody else with a mouth couldn't do. So that begs the question "what talents does this guy have that separates him from everyone else?

shithawk420

Veteran
There's nothing special about milo. He doesn't do anything that somebody else with a mouth couldn't do. So that begs the question "what talents does this guy have that separates him from everyone else?

Apparently he brags about being a good cocksucker.I guess that can be seen as a talent

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran

Well, he's....
obviously a person of interest, since we are talking about him.

....for whatever reasons.

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
winner@420giveaway
He's in the spotlight because he was willing to say the craziest shit. That's his talent.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
I guess that's why I said something on the first page.

Look at me. I'm controversial.

Everyone... Come see how controversial I am....

Not that I don't completely understand the psyche of such a troubled individual....

Well, he's....
obviously a person of interest, since we are talking about him.

....for whatever reasons.

I understand that he is a person of interest, yet what I'm trying to understand is what talents does he have? Kim kardashian is person of interest yet she possesses no talent.

vta

Veteran
Milo is "Dangerous". His book title is actually what he represents to the liberal agenda. You see...Milo considers himself a faggot. And faggots are the progressives' pets. They claim ownership over all gaydom. They don't like it when their pets rub up against the Right. It's just like black conservatives...they go nuts.

I would love to smoke a jay with him. Would be great conversation !

I love this guy !

[YOUTUBEIF]wiESisEL43c[/YOUTUBEIF]

vta

Veteran
The world would be a better place if everyone listened to both these guys...

[YOUTUBEIF]hsmGoxVNFLc[/YOUTUBEIF]

positivity

Veteran
Dude, Milos pretty awesome. I actually just looked into him after seeing this thread pop up still. Can't say I agree with everything he says, things like bama' and BLM. Haven't even looked at his views on Islam which I'm admittedly not very literate in. But for the most part I think he's bang on
He's the admitted small guy "punching up"...

Why is he popular? Because media and entertainment are no longer what we are force fed. People are choosing to listen. A case of “It ain’t what you don’t know that gets you into trouble. It’s what you know for sure that just ain’t so.” put on blast. He's pointing out the obvious disconnects in stories being sold to us

Watched a few more, this one was good I thought. Lots of interesting points brought up as well as a nice factual correction to the attack from the half bald feminist..j/k. Damn bloggers...

[YOUTUBEIF]_Pds9ytbPsU?t=7s [/YOUTUBEIF]

thanks for the intro to Milo