What's new

MilehighGuy's Organic Soil Journal

ClackamasCootz

Expired
Veteran
MileHighGuy

I ordered the 200XX from your link and it's a better way to go than the company I was using which required me to buy a full kilo. The price difference was negligible even buying 8 oz. for $75.00 delivered price - about 12.5 gallons of pure, organic aloe vera extract.

Great deal, IMO

Thanks for the information!

CC

MileHighGuy

Veteran

MileHighGuy

I ordered the 200XX from your link and it's a better way to go than the company I was using which required me to buy a full kilo. The price difference was negligible even buying 8 oz. for $75.00 delivered price - about 12.5 gallons of pure, organic aloe vera extract.

Great deal, IMO

Thanks for the information!

CC

Hey good to know! There was a lady walking around my work drinking an aloe Vera kombucha the other day. She said she loved using Aloe for her stomach but it was too expensive.... Showed her the ingredientstodiefor.com website and she bought some right away.

I'm now using my soil, great results so far visit could have been a little better if it weren't so cold out while composting. Nothing major.... But some really minor tip burn.
2 of my Agent Orange x Lemon G
1 grand daddy kush
1 lemon g
ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21359576882.871059.jpg
Grand daddy kush
ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21359576923.459488.jpg
Lemon g
ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21359576967.081964.jpg
Agent x Lemon branchy pheno
ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21359577003.296190.jpg
Agent x lemon
ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21359577035.863418.jpg

MileHighGuy

Veteran

Duplicate Post... Damn Tapatalk app always be messin me up... haha

and the photos above are shown rotated on my phone. oh well

EDIT: Some properly rotated photos added.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Praying to the Plant Gods.

Last edited:

MileHighGuy

Veteran

So now every single time I open the veg tent with my 4 plants in the new soil mix, I'm blown away.

Just hardcore prayer going on in there.... Non-stop.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21359827716.447661.jpg

Need to some cleaning in there tonight though.

MileHighGuy

Veteran

Got the real deal Girl Scout Cookies! Heard all the talk about the different flavors and went with one of each :)

ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21360009866.089181.jpg

LOL

Awesome !

Purple, Green then orange. My favorites in order from most liked to least. Yep - I just admitted that for ya MHG.

ColorGRo

Shits looking fire bro! Good job. Got my soil composting now. Cant wait.

Oh and that last picture Is my type of Girl scout cookies. Those will fix my munchies quick!!

MileHighGuy

Veteran
Well I snipped clones 7 days ago today.

Put them in my seedling mix.

1 part EWC and Compost
1 Part Sphagnum Peat Moss
1 Part Vermiculite

They got water with aloe

Last night at 6 days I noticed that every one of them was really perky and reaching up more than usual....

ROOTS! Not all of them had visible roots but some already had danglers.

Environment is key, and the seedling mix seemed to work very well.

MileHighGuy

Veteran

Every Time I peek, This one catches my eye :)

The only one out of all my Agent Orange x Lemon G Seeds that grew with more than one top. I'll be watching this one for breeding.

The leaves are still in Upward Prayer Position.

picture.php

Three Durban Poison on the left. Three Afghan Kush x L.A. Confidential

picture.php

8 GDP That Just Received a much needed transplant a few minutes ago.

picture.php

9 Grand Daddy Kush (GDP, Skywalker, Bay 11)

picture.php

Bay 11 Info: We used a cut that was obtained from Bodhi named Appalachia (Green Crack x Tres Dawg) and hit it with our male OG Kush from one of our breeders up north.

Last edited:

Budwhyser

Stoked!

My 20 gallon brute reservoir that I made and am no longer using came in handy.

Turns out the feed tube I installed to the bottom of the trash can was the right size for my air pump.

I was able to remove my 5 way splitter and air stone.

Now massive amounts of air flow into the bottom of the can and it works nice!

20 gallons clean filtered water
2 cups buffaloam compost
5.5 cups of earth worm castings
1 and 2/3 cups molasses
Less than a cup of alfalfa
And 1/5 cup fish emulsion

View attachment 203947 View attachment 203948 View attachment 203949 View attachment 203951

MHG
Great design on the tea brewer. Just curious, how do you keep the liquid from flowing back into the air pump when you turn it off?

MileHighGuy

Veteran

MHG
Great design on the tea brewer. Just curious, how do you keep the liquid from flowing back into the air pump when you turn it off?

I put the pump on a shelf that is 2-3 feet above the trashcan. After readings the on mocrobeorganics.com I now only add about 10-12 gallons of water into that container based on my pump size.

Budwhyser

Awesome thanks! By the way love the garden man. Picking up new stuff hear every time I read. I bought some coconut water the other day and foilar sprayed it. Prolly my imagination, but a couple days later everybody was praying and had a nice shade of green. The only concern was although the brand I bought said no added sugar, I noticed it had 10 grams per serving and after the leaves had dried they had a sheen on them. Is this normal? Have you encountered this?

MileHighGuy

Veteran
Awesome thanks! By the way love the garden man. Picking up new stuff hear every time I read. I bought some coconut water the other day and foilar sprayed it. Prolly my imagination, but a couple days later everybody was praying and had a nice shade of green. The only concern was although the brand I bought said no added sugar, I noticed it had 10 grams per serving and after the leaves had dried they had a sheen on them. Is this normal? Have you encountered this?

Don't worry about the Sugar!

From Cootz on another post about the benefits of Coconut water:

The big ones are Cytokinins, Gibberellins (GAs), Enzymes (in particular amylase, arylsulphatase, β-glucosidase, cellulase, chitinase, dehydrogenase, phosphatase, protease, and urease), Indole-3-Acetic Acid (IAA)......

....Coconuts are one of the richest sources of Cytokinins which accelerates cell division in the plant which differs from how PGRs function.

Oh Damn! Good Stuff.

Lately, I've been using it to water with aloe and Fulvic Acid more than foliar. But I'm sure it is good both ways.

Latest posts

Latest posts