What's new

midwest growers unite

lc00p4

STORM-TROOPA
Veteran
dynamite is the shit. did it finish in 45 days? i'm in snowta too, but up at 46 lat. the frost comes quick. indoor grows are easier for me to do for some reason...

just transplanted 4 SFV OG, 2 Triangle (the white), 1 Pink Lemonade JTR, 1 Lemango JTR, and 1 KKSC (chunky pheno) into 2 gal. in OF, chunky perlite, little bit of soilless mix, and EWC. got em in the DR80 with the hidhut 400 w cooltube hps cooled by the stanley one side draw mod.

and so the flowering begins... again.

Last edited:

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
ABITA: Glad to know we'll be getting smoke reports on your tdubs in the future. You going to let them cure for a month or so you think?
Isn't FFA a mix of kush and chem? And supposedly bubba kush has sourbubble in it, right? I think you're playing around with heavy ordinance there... :rasta:

Ripcord: Hello to Minny-sooootah! Those buds look like a High Times centerfold. Those picks look like outdoors but they can't really be outdoors buds, can they? If so, I'd say it's dialed in. :joint:

Koopa: Long time no see. I've heard good things about the white cut - isn't it called the 'white' because the buds get so frosty the entire plant looks white? The lineage is secret too, supposedly. Did you ever finish your nycd's? Are you running them again or did you decide not to keep them?

Mrred: Braska's in the house! We've got another member from Nebraska here. You'd think there'd be more, cause there probably aint shit to do in Nebraska EXCEPT smoke weed. J/k, j/k. Let us know when your grow starts. U going with a whole new setup or sticking to earlier methods? Every time I pause, I always tweak or change my setup (sometimes not for the better, unfortunately, but hopefully I've ironed those out).

Ripcord

pokerman2006200 said:
hey rip....if the dynamite finishes in 45 days hows the yield on that?

Yield is pretty good for a squat plant. 45 days will do it, but 50 -53 really puts the icing on the cake. Typical yield in hydro is anywhere from 1 to 1.5 gpw. It doesn't finish outside in time here. I was gifted a clone that does finish outside here on time, around 1st week of Sept, and its absolutely the bomb too. Only thing was I didnt get any pictures this year of it in action. I was too busy crapping my pants while running in and out of that corn field. I'm going to run one of these in my next indoor cycle and I'll come back and pop a few pics of it up.

Bababooey said:
ABITA:

Ripcord: Hello to Minny-sooootah! Those buds look like a High Times centerfold. Those picks look like outdoors but they can't really be outdoors buds, can they? If so, I'd say it's dialed in. :joint:

Thankyou for the comment. Your absolutely right though, those shots were of my indoor girls taken outside on my porch.

Oscuridad

raythat - glad to see someone running the sugarblossoms, we been looking at that & the sugarberries over at jw for sometime now. Definitely excited to try anything Grimm that we can get our hands on, and the Blossoms that I remember seeing back in '01 or '02 were some crazysugary little clumps.

Ripcord - that looks like a nice spot to take a photo (probly to have a smoke too,) nice shots indeed man. That cut looks like a winner.. awesome health & development. Reminds me much of a wonderful GrapeMayhem (mota's GFxBlockhead) spec. we seen a few years back. Is it straight earthy or more sour/herbal tastin? And if ya don't mind me asking, what type of waterworks are you runnin?

Hope everyone enjoyed the last week of sunshine as much as we did.. this rain today is a bummer! We'll have to come back around later with an update & to read everything since the last time we visited.. gotta go check how some things are doing this morning.

Peace guys :rasta:

M

mrred

im going use a 250hps and dwc and i gotta build a cab, i just used a closet before. hopeing to get some bog seeds, and next spring i want to try some lowryders for outdoors

Last edited:

donny darko

Nice tread you have got going here and some nice strain in the mix to. My question is what is the purpose of this alliance. Is it to just share experiences or work on increasing the network of seed and clone availability? Good idea either way, I need to find one for us east coasters.

Ripcord

Oscuridad said:
Ripcord - that looks like a nice spot to take a photo (probly to have a smoke too,) nice shots indeed man. That cut looks like a winner.. awesome health & development. Reminds me much of a wonderful GrapeMayhem (mota's GFxBlockhead) spec. we seen a few years back. Is it straight earthy or more sour/herbal tastin? And if ya don't mind me asking, what type of waterworks are you runnin?

Heya Oscuridad. The taste is a mixture of earth, fruity overtones. The smell is amazing. Almost overbearing. It'll stink a whole room up from the inside of a ziplock.

As far as my setup I use a mini e&f table to veg in, then transplant to a Ebb & Gro bucket system.

dsc04970-web.jpg

dsc05373-web.jpg

dsc04745-web.jpg

dsc04259-web-web.jpg

astartes

Bababooey ---

I think you have it a bit backwards with the Bubba and Sour Bubble. People have been debating it for a bit now, but when Steele released the Sour Bub BX1 IX1, they found quite a few dank Bubba leaning phenos lurking about. Best I can tell, Sour Bubble is a hybrid of '98 Bubba, Bubblegum and something I can't put my finger on... Sure is dank either way though.

Bird --- do you know if your Sour Bub cuts are from Steele's release or from the BOG's earlier BX's. I've actually heard from quite a few that as BOG went down the BX line from 1 to 4, the diversity actually seemed to increase rather than become more homogeneous.

Peace all and hopefully I'll toss up my first grow pics up soon. I have a Casey Jones at 6 weeks and a Snowdog at 5 weeks. Still learning the whole coco thing after the switch from ebb and flow, but I'm loving it and the plants seem to be responding well.

astartes

reddy1

ICMag Donor
how's everyone doing under the sun? 82 and DRY on the first day of fall! Love it.

Pinky is going to swell up real soon....

all 2-3ft. midwest is the best place in america for a successful guerrilla grow. overgrow.

unit_2929

lookin for a mass quantity of goods

lookin for a mass quantity of goods

*** Edited By Admin ****

when you join the site please read the TOU don't just tick the Box and agree

Retardo Motabon

Seenyourmember:0
ICMag Donor
Veteran
life is good. Smiles are good. Ganja is good. Rain is good. IC is good. Thai food is good. meditation is good. Dancing is good. Hugs are good. bugs are good. The photography here is good. The people here are good. Humor is good. Mountains are good. Dreams are good. Naps are good. Cats are good. Dogs are good. Caregivers are good. honesty is good. Freedom is good. Music is good. Home grown veggies are good. Empathy is good. Giving is good. Listening is good. Touch is good. To not judge is good. To forgive is good. To love is good. giving praises is good. planting trees is good. Selflessness is good. I hope that is what you were looking for cuz it's all here!
Very good to be here and to all a wonderful day. :wave:
RM

Retardo Motabon

Seenyourmember:0
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah Gypsy, when a fart cloud comes over you have to clear the air! Good to see you in this little corner, welcome to the heartland!. Oh yeah forgot a few; removing republicans from office is good. Fighting for your rights is good. Protecting your sisters and brothers is good. Gypsy your dang good too! Thanks for all you do.
RM

abirdintheair

Buteo Jamaicensis
Veteran
donny darko said:
My question is what is the purpose of this alliance. Is it to just share experiences or work on increasing the network of seed and clone availability?

yes and no.... most locales have groups were info i.e. outdoor humidity issues for us, are worked on and nailed out. alooot have it in their sig, but there are ranks, even if it doesnt look like it :wink: just trying to kill the idea that the midwest is the butthole of elites compared to the coasts.

astartes, the ffa is the CC cut, the sourbub DWW's cut. its 100% original sourbubble i think. none of the bxs or the ix/bx1 from grindhouse. :rasta:

L

lostinethereal

Haha....Retardo, man that was priceless. "When a fart cloud comes over you have to clear the air". lol, that brought a smile to my face today!

"Consume mass quantities"

Latest posts

Latest posts