What's new

midwest growers unite

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Hmmm, Huckleberry... Is that Oregon's version of Blueberry (instead of a highland oaxacan gold parent is has a purple thai parent)?

xtrmstev

Murda...Midwest growers Unite...? Really...

Murda...Midwest growers Unite...? Really...

Thanks, Bababooey...you horse tooth jack ass...damn I hope your Ref. the Stern show! OK lets try this, If Any Midwest growers were heading to Denver 4/20 what if any genetics would top your list...and Please put your tray table and seat back in the upright and locked positions, and prepare for Take off BABY!!!!!!!!!! Thanks hope to see some of you guys there!
There's NOBODY that has a suggestion for a Midwest grower...bummer...real bummer, makes it difficult to Unite if no one responds...all the Best Midwest Growers...all the best!

abirdintheair

Buteo Jamaicensis
Veteran
pretty sure I said there was some stuff Id grab from 303, the rest is pretty much common sense... if you see the GG4 or and wares from Bodhi, grab em.

xtrmstev

Thanks for the reply abirdintheair, yes you did say the 303 booth...and its all common sense. What someone else likes doesn't really matter any way...does it? I've run alot of diff gear and heard all the hype just like everybody else...just lookin for some of the "No Coast" Midwest growers experences! And I'll stop by the 303 booth abirdintheair and keep a look out for GG4 and Wares...thanks

amannamedtruth

Veteran
big_d_by_middlecoast-d7cgn9k.png
sour d ibl

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Is that dried? Impressive bud.
You can see the purple in the Huckleberry, very nice. Temps must have been ideal.

What about Girl Scout Cookie seeds? Thin mint pheno? Maybe some seeds of that will be available at the Cup.
:chin:

dj.scotfree

Looking good MURDA crew! Wusup DJXX ,Phil, AMNT, Baba, DSOG, Abird.. killing it as usual!

Hope everyone had a great 420! Headed back to the Murda Country today.. Been chilling up in the mountains in a cabin above Denver.. went to the cup both days.. Been kicking it at iBake.. Members only smoke lounge.. 10 bucks for a 30 day membership.. So amazing out here! They are going to have to drag me kicking and screaming out of Colorado! LOL.. It's MURDA

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

Maximo

I don't know why my pics won't show anymore, but i'm definitely not going to find out why?.

Enjoy ICmag guys, I'm out of here........

Last edited:

SpiderKid

.... best soil on earth. real blk dirt ....

Attachments

• HPeppers.jpg
    HPeppers.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 9
  • GOJI.jpg
    GOJI.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 10
  • esko.jpg
    esko.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 12
  • Buddha.jpg
    Buddha.jpg