What's new

midwest growers unite

abirdintheair

Buteo Jamaicensis
Veteran
right dsog, mixing and matching, looking for that next gem. the HPDC hopefully will be a reclamation project, as its a dead strain now. abusive kush haze is the half sister of ffa (abusive x mss), as they were made at the same time using the same abusive kush mom.

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
What's the stinkiest strain youve ever found, Abita? ive grown some pretty pungent stuff before, but im not sure odor strength directly correlates to quality of the high ime. because of that, i actually consider pungency not all that desirable of a trait. Smell is one of the most common risk factors in this hobby.

PC, you still around? We need more 'Tron.

abirdintheair

Buteo Jamaicensis
Veteran
casey jones hands down, made the whole place smell like burnt rubber. taste wise my purple phreak tasted like hot garbage and skunk mixed together.

maynard444

Wow, I'm just finding this thread. I got a cross between a Kaliman Cheese(Female) x GDP Bay11(Male) going right now that is exceptionally large. It's nugs are looking OGish at about 5-6 weeks and smells like a mixture of fresh green apples mixed with a ginger smell and a hint of musk.

I'm having a blast crossing plants! I've started a few more crosses last week: Kosher Kush x Bay11
Kandy Kush x Bay11

We have a chocolope x Bay11 Male, 7/8 Sour Male, QuadJacks Male and some others we have used to dust this cycle. Can't wait to see what comes out!!!!!!!

DJXX

Veteran
sup Phil, Baba, Dontstep, abirdintheair...how yall doin ...keep on rockin the midwest...maybe someday the laws will change...here is a pic of Alien Forum and Forum..DJXX

Attachments

• SAM_1530.jpg
    SAM_1530.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 9
  • SAM_1525.jpg
    SAM_1525.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 12
  • SAM_1531.jpg
    SAM_1531.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 10

maynard444

i hear that bay11 is some potent shit...

I wouldn't even know! Lol. I got two freebies, both males. They had excellent structure though. Very thick stems and branches. Very squat, not reaching for the sky like most males. The chocolope x bay11 male has the same build. I ordered a pack of the bays, but the Chicago thief got em, sent me a nice note instead. Lol

dontstepongrass

M.U.R.D.A. / FMB crew
Veteran
chem sis x neville's haze/mango day 1 flower

chem sis x neville's haze/mango day 1 flower

crazy how this:

turned into this:

i think i'm starting to like this LST stuff...​

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran

Yes!!!
Long live the 'Tron!
That's just boo-tiful. Mmmm, got some small ones vegging up nicely, but in a month or two we'll see a nice 6 footer filling up that space.
Like the vape pen, although at first glance looked a bit like a meth pipe, lol. U been vaping bho in there? Do you mix the bho in propylene glycol first?

Dsog, you've turned 3-4 tops into 20. LST for the win!

xtrmstev

Sorry... lost control of my key board...F@kin new guys...Out to Denver 4/20 cup...any Midwest Breeders We should look up...thanks...sorry about the double post...

xtrmstev

Thanks, Bababooey...you horse tooth jack ass...damn I hope your Ref. the Stern show! OK lets try this, If Any Midwest growers were heading to Denver 4/20 what if any genetics would top your list...and Please put your tray table and seat back in the upright and locked positions, and prepare for Take off BABY!!!!!!!!!! Thanks hope to see some of you guys there!

amannamedtruth

Veteran
I'll be headed to Cali next month, but not in time for 4/20. Should be able to wrangle some good cuts while I'm in Humboldt, though...pretty stoked.

Just finishing up a round here...grew out some trees this time, flowered all my moms out...

Floppy Sour D IBL, 11 week finish, 10 day flush, organic with R/O water aside from the GH calmag.
sour_d_floppy_by_middlecoast-d7bxsf5.png

sour_d_ibl_by_middlecoast-d7bxsmw.png

Lost Creek Kush
lost_creek_by_middlecoast-d7btkl1.png

White Rhino
whiterhino_by_middlecoast-d7btk5b.png

some dried Mt. Hood Huckleberry from Dynasty.
mt_hood_huckleberry_2_by_middlecoast-d7btka3.png

abirdintheair

Buteo Jamaicensis
Veteran
last up for the bath, sunshine #2, vitality f2s, and a little bit of some digital berry x sourbubble

theres a few things Id grab from 303...

Latest posts

Latest posts