What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

midwest growers unite

L

luaith

Blakendn said:
i've had a very blessed 2 weeks these are the new goodies to add to the list for the last few weeks.

CHERRY SLYDER
CHEMDAWG 91
STRAWBERRY CREME
GREEN CRACK-already lost my cuts --boo hoo
BLACK HAZE
Jackie-O
SR 71 PURPLE KUSH
EGBC CHEMDAWG D S1
EGBC ROADKILL SKUNK X CHEM D
EGBC CHEM 91 X CHEM D
EGBC tahoe og x chem d bx
EGBC headband diesel x chem d bx,
EGBC old school og x chem d bx
EGBC old school og/76 afghani x chem d
Loompa MOONDAWG-chemdawg 91 x oldtime moonshine
Jackie-o x oldtime moonshine
Purple Kool aid
blue messiah-tomahawk x blue gzl
blue gzl-blue mystik x gzl
Geisha F2-c99 x oriental express
MSG
Stankhash
Sour diesel x purple rhino
C99 x purple rhino
Love potion #1 X blockhead
Highend f2
White Rainbow (White Widow x Rainbow#4)
Bog's Rainbow(Bog Medley x Rainbow#4)
Double Bog Kush (Bog Medley x Double Kush)
Bubble Gun(AK-48 x Gypsy's Gum)
Chemdawg#2 x Deep Chunk s1's

karma has been good to me. lol

Blakendn....wow!
thats one hell of a line up dude,and nice pics of your crop..i can see it all fine.
great job!!

iLLni...nice worK...not a bad little set up you have there.
any plans on upgrading??

BuB...what can i say.....:confused:

lol...blew off work today...oops!
might as well make a day of it..:joint:
48611IMG_0365-med.JPG

GK...mutant madness...
48611IMG_0371-med.JPG

another mutant...BlueSkunk(dj's BBxHTC skunk)
48611IMG_0372-med.JPG

Last edited:

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
OG bub said:
some outdoor DeepChunk.

HTC is all midwest! Whoo hoo!
:woohoo:

I had a feeling you guys were around here. I know a guy who's a med grower in Colorado, he says he knows a breeder there whose worst stuff is better than his best stuff (seriously, this guy was giving away bud that was better than anything my friend could grow). I thought maybe that guy was Moonshineman, but maybe he's HTC?
Any freebies or testers would be much appreciated and would help spread some good genes in the midwest. I'm kind of laying low from buying seeds atm, one of my orders got confiscated, it was a safe addy but nevertheless I know customs logs the addy. Damn ohare customs is ON THEIR GAME. :violin:

Love that pic of the Deep Chunk fan leaf as big as your head. Never seen that before... :joint:

Bababooey said:
Illn: Welcome! A fellow Illinois-an! I'm in the windy city. Can't wait for football to start. Notre Dame, Illinois and my beloved Bears (although I fear that they'll stink again this year):violin:

Your bagseed looks like it's branching out nicely. Was that a pretty dank bag it came from, or did you just use whatever seeds you had on hand?

The seeds came from the floor under my driver seat, so source unknown.. But i have to hold my head in shame and admit it they came from commercial brick.
Its my first grow ever and I am pretty happy with her.

I did recently receive 10 Hashplant X G13, 5 "apple cross", 20ish Toxic Lem x sour something(cant read the rest), 20ish Kalichak??? LOL, the writing came off
Donor is a God Send.. Also i am in limbo waiting to receive 10 Fem Cheese seeds that I had to reOrder because of the Love Letter i got from Chicago Customs and Borders..

I didnt want to waste the good seeds for a the training grow..
I cant wait to get out to Denver and get my grow on.. I hate I have been having to "score" my meds off the street, more so for the fact that its always swag and the "dosing" or regularity of taking this for my needs is always all over the chart.. Sometimes I am calm and really enjoyable to be around, sometimes the bags make me eat like mad, sometimes it doesn't do anything..
i look forward to being normal again..

for the comments on my plant.. Its been so hard to be patient but i know it will be worth the wait

Football season is going to be great, not sure if ill be here.. Id like to be in Co in 3-4 weeks..but who knows

illnillinois said:
Also i am in limbo waiting to receive 10 Fem Cheese seeds that I had to reOrder because of the Love Letter i got from Chicago Customs and Borders..

HOLY SHIT YEAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my cheese seeds just came today yea!!!!

orion6324

illiana here

illiana here

what's up fellas. posted here saying i found this thread yesterday but didnt get any love...lol. im curious as to what the letters say when customs grabs your seeds. Ive ordered twice and both came. One from amsterdam. Lucky i guess

abirdintheair

Buteo Jamaicensis
Veteran
sup orion... ive got it once, i chucked it without reading it, so i have no idea whats on it. are you saying you got your orders clean or they got picked up by customs? thats the way it goes though if you order beans. as far as the 3 strains you put up, no experience with any of them but id go with the ak47.

orion6324

No my orders all arrived untouched. Lucky i guess with one coming from amsterdam. I got the white widow in flower about 3 weeks now and plan on popin the beans on the others when i have the space in the flower room. My goal is to have good mothers of WW,AK and chronic. Another question. Ive been interested in C99 for a little while. Whats the smoke like. Is it an easy plant to grow and clone?...thx

B

Blakendn

orion6324 said:
what's up fellas. posted here saying i found this thread yesterday but didnt get any love...lol. im curious as to what the letters say when customs grabs your seeds. Ive ordered twice and both came. One from amsterdam. Lucky i guess

NOTICE OF REMOVAL

this shipment contained items that were determined to be an illegal importation. U.S. Customs and Border Protection has the responsibility to intercept and seize illegal items. when they are attempted to be brought into the United States by any means.

Accordingly, either the entire shipment was seized, or the illegal items in the shipment were removed and seized, with the remaining items being forwarded to you as they are not considered a violation of Customs or related laws.

SCHEDULE I OR II CONTROLLED SUBSTANCES

(Marijuana, Hashish, Cocaine, Heroin, GHB, Ectasy, Khat, LSD, etc.)

If the items seized area controlled substances in Schedule I or II of the Title 21, U.S. Code, Section 812, no further correspondence will be issued to you. The items are considered contraband and are immediately forfeited to the United States (21 USC 881 (f) and 19 CFR 162.45a).

OTHER ILLEGAL ARTICLES

(Steroids, Counterfeit Items, Fireworks, Prescription Drugs, Amyl Nitrite, etc.)

If items seized are other illegal articles, a formal notice of seizure and intent to forfeit will be mailed to you within 15 days. The seizure will explain your legal rights, including the right to petition for remission or mitigation of the seizure under Title 19, United States Code, Section 1618.

If you do not receive the seizure notice within 15 days, you may contact the U.S. Customs and Border Protection's Fines, Penalties, and Forfeitures Office at 000-000-0000. Please refer to the case number printed below. The address of the Fines, Penalties, and Forfeitures office is noted below.

blah blah blah the rest is the address and case number

Last edited:
G

Guest 16149

Cinderella is a very easy to grow and clone plant in my experience :) At least the crosses are, grown out Cinderella X Northern Lights and Cinderella X OG Kush, enjoyed both very much.
The smoke is always sweet, pineapple or citrusy to me, Pure C-99 is a Sativa with a very racy high (some get extreme paranoia) , Thats why a lot of people like a mix, like Cinderella X Northern Lights or Cinderella X Kush. It makes a great cross with practically anything, but really good when crossed with a nice Indica :)

orion6324

the blake and blaner was always curious what the letters said. So a pure c-99 would be a long long flowering time then huh?... when crossed is it an 8 weeker?

OG bub

~Cannabis-Resinous~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Original C99 aint around anymore.. a verry few folks have a pack of the orig since BG went out of business.
C99 wasnt a long bloomer at all. bout 60+ days.. some folks even took her before then.
the GN Collection has been the nicest and closest representation of the original that Ive grown.
Cindy has a decent yeild of potent smoke, not overly racey, but verry good and cerebral, heady.. one of my womans long time favorites, aswell as many other women I know..
I made a good few Hybrids with her, shes a nice outcrosser..

Blakendn..lol I remember in 02 I got a pkg that got nailed.. came with the customs slip, lil less detailed back them... fuckers put all the empty seed bags back in n sent'em to me..lol funniest part is one of the baggies still had a seed in it.... damn right I grew it!

Peace, bub.

G

Guest 16149

What Bub said, C-99 and its Indica crosses are fast finishers :)

OG bub said:
Blakendn..lol I remember in 02 I got a pkg that got nailed.. came with the customs slip, lil less detailed back them... fuckers put all the empty seed bags back in n sent'em to me..lol funniest part is one of the baggies still had a seed in it.... damn right I grew it!
ROFL, hope it was a real nice plant Bub :)

Last edited:
L

luaith

the c-99 X oriental express i recently harvested finished before 70 days.
blaner is right,very sweet taste and smell.and the high really puts me out there..sometimes racey,paranoid,sometimes knock me out blow-off work do nothing all day stone....lol..
48611IMG_0374-med.JPG

and the recieving of the dreaded green tape is always an anxiety attack..ha-ha.
gotten the customs form 3 times over the years...
sucks each time...so unfortunately for me i do not order seeds from across the pond anymore..to much $$ lost..

orion6324

wow great replys on the c-99. Must be alot more popular than i thought with everyone chiming in like that. I got some white wiodow from accross the pond about 3 1/2 weeks in flower right now. Can can you guys tell me much about her? Cant seem to find a good grow of it on here. Heres some pics of her. Pls be kind its my first scrog attempt...lol

G

Guest 16149

Here is some NL-99 (Northern Lights X C-99

Some OGKA-99 (OG KUSH Abusive cut X C-99

And here are some nugs of the OGKA-99

L

luaith

i see you like c-99 blaner..
how would you compare geisha with the nl-99 and OGKA-99??

orion..i was gifted the WW back in 96' from ncga..
uhm...yeah thats all i remember...lol.

what seedbank did you get the ww seeds from?

dkmonk

Well i didnt use water crystals but before the police stole my only 3 plants that survived (happened 2 weeks ago) all the rain in june, i just hand watered them.

Dont worry i didnt get in trouble or anything, and they dont know they were my plants since it wasn't on my property.

peace

dkmonk

G

Guest 16149

Sorry forgot all about the Geisha, duh
It was very good smoke but more Sativa leaning than the OGKA-99
The NL-99 was more Indica like the OGKA-99
All were great :)
Heres a pic of the Geisha and some Geisha nugs :)

Last edited:

orion6324

got the white widow from amsterdammarijuanaseeds.com I used to hear on OG that lothar and some of the more respected growers on there really liked thier genetics. Some of the best they have grown they said. Even from seed all the girls grew out almost identical or so they said, so im really pumped. Out of the 3 girls i got, ive noticed this also. Along with some of the fatest stems ive ever seen. I kept one male and im gonna paint brush pollinate 1 bud so ill have more beans. 5 or 6 more weeks and ill know for sure how they are.

3 different seeds and all look almost identical

Latest posts

Latest posts