What's new

midwest growers unite

astartes

no no koopa, not knocking them at all. Just didn't put mota = motrabel together in a stoner moment. I've only heard great things about motrabel and sannie too for that matter.

astartes

abirdintheair

Buteo Jamaicensis
Veteran
koopa, all 3 hit the shotglass this morning, ill give em a week after popping then straight to 12/12 to speed up the process. whats that coming down the tracks? :laughing:

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
kuntjoose said:
i guess i missed this thread. anyway i just wanna say wuts up and represent 4 the midwest. i dont have a whole lot goin on atm. i gots a small outdoor and im in the process of moving so ill have a new and improved grow room up and runnin in a few weeks. but im proud to repin M.U.R.D.A. and happy to help yall with anything u need.

Welcome, kuntjoose.
:laughing:
Nice name.
Blake, moondawg sounds delicious. You're lucky to be testing for motarebel.
Abita, lets see some pics of those seedlings when you have some.
Midwest, represent... :rasta:

caljim

I'm on the edge. Of what I'm not sure.
Veteran
Hey all, Caljim is back from the west coast and looking to represent my true home on the third coast.

So I'm giving a shout out to all my mid west brothers, and I'd be happy to be a representative from the cheese state.

Feel free to check out my grow log "White russians on the third coast".

I love what I have seen from you all so far, and I will do my best to show off the best of the midwest!

abirdintheair

Buteo Jamaicensis
Veteran
ask and you shall recieve

ask and you shall recieve

fully rooted banana OG clone :jump: :woohoo: this girl is hitting dirt and the 150 as soon as this post is finished

G13 x Burmese clone, has had new sprouts for a few days now, in fact before the OG but still no roots. 2-3 of each still look like this, shoots but no roots.

dkmonk

Nice growing midwest, but what about the outdoors, in my area it hasnt rained in 2 weeks and humidity plus heats is kickin my arse, any you guys feelin me?

Also the cops are out in the hundreds it seems, which is no good for any of us, but w/e, it's all cuz this drunk driving campaign, but im sure it's really just an excuse to pull people over and bust them especially since it is close to harvest time.

Well peace everyone, and please tell me how you guys are doin in your area.

dkmonk

L

luaith

never knew this thread exsisted..
yep,representing the midwest..

so whats the deal..?
you guys going to jump me in..lol..

alpha diesel,mr.nice ssh...cuts i recently was gifted..
48611IMG_0336-med.JPG

some Geisha that was recently harvested..
48611IMG_0119.JPG

48611IMG_0114.JPG

48611IMG_0118.JPG

48611IMG_0159.JPG

and this is whats happening now..
GK,BS 2.2,BlueSkunk,Legends SSS...along with the cuts from above..
48611IMG_0349.JPG

take it easy..:joint:

abirdintheair

Buteo Jamaicensis
Veteran
sup luaith, i was following your geisha thread, never figured you were midwest though. we do the jump ins full metal jacket style, pillow cases and soap :laughing:

abirdintheair

Buteo Jamaicensis
Veteran
dont worry astartes, its coming :wink:

was watering the girls the other day, and noticed another freak abnormality from my DPBS (dank purple bag seed). some of the fans are growing calyxes :nono: now, ive always heard the rumors of this happening, but never have seen it first hand.

heres one of the lower fan leaves, only a single calyx, but....

further up near the cola i noticed this leave actually had stacked calyxes. this girl is turning out better than expected.

L

luaith

thanks..

^this will be my first time running the SSH,should be interesting..

GK..seedling..
48611IMG_0357.JPG

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Caljim: Welcome back to the midwest. Your grow looks good and vigorous. Did you learn your growing skills out on the west coast? Is that a pretty advanced scene out there, or are there just as many clueless growers out there as there are here? (I'd count myself as one of them, although I'm hoping that won't be the case for long)

ABITA: I see you're a fellow peat pellet freak! After trying rockwool (i messed up because i didn't ph correct the water before soaking the cubes) and aeroponic (bought used one of those stupid aerogardens and used it for a cloner, doesn't work if temps go over 75), I am a firm believer in peat pellets for cloning! 100% so far so long as the cutting is big and healthy enough.
Looks like you did a pretty good job of saving those cuts. They probably came to you pretty wilted for some of them to be lost...
:violin: :joint:

Last edited:

caljim

I'm on the edge. Of what I'm not sure.
Veteran
Babooey----"Did you learn your growing skills out on the west coast? Is that a pretty advanced scene out there, or are there just as many clueless growers out there as there are here?"

Thanks for the welcome back to the Mid West!

I began this journey out west and have been sharpening my skills for some time.....still much to learn, but I have come a long way through trial and error.

There are just more people growing out there, you cant shake a stick w/o hitting a closet full of grass in some parts of that state.....so you get a good mix of the practiced and the practicing.

I just hope to inspire and be inspired by the local growers here....lets make every day a dank day! :canabis:

If I can figure it out I'll add M.U.R.D.A to my sig line and post here as often as possible to keep this train rolling.

abirdintheair

Buteo Jamaicensis
Veteran
yes and no bababooey. the blueberries that came yes were waterlogged and died right away, but a few others were lost by me misting them directy instead of the dome. so none of the blame can go on the person who gifted them to me.

L

lostinethereal

There's some really nice stuff you guys are showing off. It seems like the more people post to let everyone know it's not a bunch of retarded hicks :bashhead: with crappy commercial, the more people want to share their midwest pride/pictures. I'm getting very close to harvesting this bitch, It's like day day 58 of 12/12, but I'm taking off a week from that since it was about 7-10 days before any female flowers showed up, so it's about day 50 of 12/12. It helps me keep track of how long she should take, since it was basically 12/12 from seed. Though she's random bagseed so I wouldn't have a clue anyway, all the trichs look cloudy and while most of the pistils are white some are starting to turn color (pretty much all of them at the very tips).

Anyway, I think after I harvest her, probably wont get too much but it'll certainly be nice, it'll be time to take a break from smoking. Unfortunately as much as I smoke, I have to smoke as much to get high, so it's time to take a break for the lungs, the pocket book and to clean myself out to go full time at work and get a huge pay increase. And perhaps while I'm not spending all my money on smoking already, I can save that money and buy all the stuff for this cabinet behind me, definitely going to be a single cooltubed 150w HPS and either 4 or 6 40w CFLs, for a total of 310 or 390w, that should be pretty good for me and the girlfriend.

Still gonna be popping these beans in a few days as I can still get 'em vegging and halfway to harvest by the time I can smoke again! Going with a few Pommelo (cannacopia), Hashberry F2s, and a couple chemSG (Thanks kind sir)

Last edited:

OG bub

~Cannabis-Resinous~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
high folks!
nother midwest cropper here.

good grows everyone!
Peace, bub.