What's new

midwest growers unite

lemonskunk420

ICMag Donor
The trainwreck plants are smelling pretty good already so I think I'll find a good mom to play with if not I still have a few more beans to pop along with the dsd.If I find a good trainwreck boy he will put back to breed with this summer.

DeoXy

lol 274 pages late for the party but here now tho.. everyone's Killing it in here:good:.. Chi-Town Luv'n - P.L.U.R ... reppin the MIDWEST!

a few pix of the last crop.. was pretty LOUD :

OG Kush x L.A. Confidential

20121202_174018.jpg

20130121_092915_zpsfd12c928.jpg

Blueberry Hashplant

20121102_074513.jpg

20121204_174103.jpg

abirdintheair

Buteo Jamaicensis
Veteran
baba, basically the goal is to make a version of bodhis sour purple kush that I can actually run, as the initial run only gave me males. with saved pollen, the c99 x spk will be hit again to make (c99 x sour purp kush) x sour purp kush. thats probably where ill stop it at. hmm, I still have those sdogs, might have to break those out eventually.

lemonskunk420

ICMag Donor
Here's a few pix of the twin sgk girls starting to bud up and smell.So far the smell is hashy coffee kinda smell.But when you rub her i can smell the diesel grape/berry starting to show itself.The funny thing about this grow is i swear i can see them getting bigger every day i open the tent.Never have i noticed that before in any of my grows.
By the way great looking pix guys.Tearing up the midwest with dank.A great sight to see,i hope we can push the swag out of the scene.I hate to see people smoking swag that are sick or in pain.Peace lemon

farmdalefurr

I feel nothing and it feels great
Veteran
great lookin shots everyone

everybody is killin it :smoke out:

some random shots i grabbed the other day before the lights came on

Attachments

• IMG_5428.jpg
    IMG_5428.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_5433.jpg
    IMG_5433.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_5445.jpg
    IMG_5445.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_5447.jpg
    IMG_5447.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_5452.jpg
    IMG_5452.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_5437.jpg
    IMG_5437.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_5446.jpg
    IMG_5446.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 6

amannamedtruth

Veteran
View Image
This one was unlabeled but i believe it's rugburn og. Had some nice violet hues.
This macro lens has a poor field of focus, im going to need better lighting to get more detail. Maybe a ring flash would help...

View Image

Trichs looks pretty milky to me...

View Image

Bubble hash, of sugar trim of various strains. I dont believe it was separated into micron grades.

View Image

Interesting structure, are those trichomes I see in there?

O thats dank! Nice pix everyone.

farmdalefurr

I feel nothing and it feels great
Veteran
the purple one is PurpleBerry BXII from CannaVenture

its comin down in a few days and i can hardly wait

the other pics are a few random Grapefruit Diesel

OldLuck

Some last harvest curing up nicely.

Attachments

• P1060107.jpg
    P1060107.jpg
    140.4 KB · Views: 5
  • P1060119.jpg
    P1060119.jpg
    142.4 KB · Views: 7
  • P1060049.jpg
    P1060049.jpg
    119.4 KB · Views: 7
  • P1060027.jpg
    P1060027.jpg
    115.8 KB · Views: 5

GrowNinja123

Getting ready to start a vert scrog in the next couple of months but need some beans. Any ideas from the Midwest on the best way to find some legit ones? Along with good breeds for vert scrog.

DeoXy

Getting ready to start a vert scrog in the next couple of months but need some beans. Any ideas from the Midwest on the best way to find some legit ones? Along with good breeds for vert scrog.

I order from seedboutique.com & seedbay.com all the time, have never lost a package(knocks on wood).. the bou. and bay orders usually make it here(IL) within 5 days of them receiving my payment.. stealth shipping, good seeds, good selection and good prices..win-win-win-win... avoid canadian seed banks if possible.. they are over priced and risky shipping to US.. the 'tude is another decent place to order next to the bou/bay.. just a suggestion.:tiphat:

GrowNinja123

I order from seedboutique.com & seedbay.com all the time, have never lost a package(knocks on wood).. the bou. and bay orders usually make it here(IL) within 5 days of them receiving my payment.. stealth shipping, good seeds, good selection and good prices..win-win-win-win... avoid canadian seed banks if possible.. they are over priced and risky shipping.. the 'tude is another decent place to order next to the bou/bay.. just a suggestion.:tiphat:

Thanks DeoXy for the advice. Seeing as how we are representing the same area, I will have to try out your advice.

I order from seedboutique.com & seedbay.com all the time, have never lost a package(knocks on wood).. the bou. and bay orders usually make it here(IL) within 5 days of them receiving my payment.. stealth shipping, good seeds, good selection and good prices..win-win-win-win... avoid canadian seed banks if possible.. they are over priced and risky shipping to US.. the 'tude is another decent place to order next to the bou/bay.. just a suggestion.:tiphat:

What about attitude?

Latest posts

Latest posts