What's new

midwest growers unite

OldLuck

Tahoe Blue and Clock Work Orange is about ready for tasting.

Attachments

• P1050412.jpg
    P1050412.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 5
  • P1050409.jpg
    P1050409.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 5
  • P1050725.jpg
    P1050725.jpg
    126.9 KB · Views: 6
  • P1050739.jpg
    P1050739.jpg
    105.7 KB · Views: 6

lemonskunk420

ICMag Donor
It was ok for 14.8% THC.Not that potent like chem,sourD,og ect.Next time I'll try some of the better stuff for a $60 donation.Like chemdawg,querkle, tahoe og
I think I might get my sgk tested through them once harvested and cured a couple weeks.

abirdintheair

Buteo Jamaicensis
Veteran
oldluck whats the lineage of that clock work orange?

sounds like a plan lemon, would be nice to see what a homebrewed cross would score.

I forgot meltingpots green crack x pre98 fems and the blue satellite 2.2 freebs off my list on accident, should give a nice keeper or two.:biggrin:

lemonskunk420

ICMag Donor
Ya I think every strain I keep around im going to have it tested from here on out.Maybe by more then one lab also to make sure its on point.Then I might play with harvest times and feedings until I get them dialed in at least thats the plan.Peace

abirdintheair

Buteo Jamaicensis
Veteran
same here, hope she comes easy to you, took almost six months and a few failed attempts before it actually landed for me

lemonskunk420

ICMag Donor
If not i still got alot of seeds to test out anyway that i know will be some fire.Its going to be hard not switching it up for me.I might have to make one grow area all different strains to keep me happy.

abirdintheair

Buteo Jamaicensis
Veteran
If not i still got alot of seeds to test out anyway that i know will be some fire.Its going to be hard not switching it up for me.I might have to make one grow area all different strains to keep me happy.

right, thats why Ive been burning through gear lately like an arsonist with a kerosene truck, hard to keep it mono. even the c99 clone I found and kept is gonna get ditched after my next run, love the taste/smell but wanna see what else i can find. although the gsc and its two friends wont be going anywhere anytime soon:biggrin:. my next run will be alot of test stuff as well.

Marn

I pretty much only grow sat-doms actually. But these Bubba x Querkles are from my little pollen chucking project. Next up is Cheese x Alphadawg which I just threw into water. Excited to see what comes out of those.

The smells on the bubba x querkles is awesome. The #2 smells like grapes and eucalyptus. The #1 is all bubba with a hint of fruityness.

abirdintheair

Buteo Jamaicensis
Veteran
reefs g13 x bbs, kodiak gold, potent purple, and original sol blockhead, innie meenie minie moe... which to try and bring back from the depths of the dead?:)

Latest posts

Latest posts