What up midwest? uc in the mix for 2013

Attachments

• IMAG0473.jpg
    IMAG0473.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 5

hempyftw

Hehe..

Hehe..

Keen eye bababooey! The kief like hash in the muffin tins, is "dry ice hash" I usually make that for others round here. They don't know the difference between bubble,bho,dry sieve, etc... All the same to folks round this state! I do however keep the bubble that is on the glass tile for myself.I'm currently using low pressure DIY aero tubes. I scored some vinyl fence posts really cheap on craigslist, so I figured why not!

Just wish I had a larger yielder in the system. Been using space bomb for going on 4 years now lol.

Keep on growing midwest!

Space bomb at 6 weeks of flowering
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

hempyftw

Seems

Seems

Close! Tiny bomb x Space queen.

Isn't really putting out the numbers I want, but it will get ya real baked!

farmdalefurr

I feel nothing and it feels great
Veteran
some shots of a Chemdog from Humboldt Seed Organisation

and shots of some cured up Grapefruit Diesel

Attachments

• IMG_5305.jpg
    IMG_5305.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_5308.jpg
    IMG_5308.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_5309.jpg
    IMG_5309.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_5314.jpg
    IMG_5314.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_5235.jpg
    IMG_5235.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_5234.jpg
    IMG_5234.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_5217.jpg
    IMG_5217.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_5216.jpg
    IMG_5216.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 7

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Truth, seems like people want some Rare Dankness Rugburn OG pollen. You save any males?

What's the karmic method, Abita? Using Liquid Karma to help in popping seeds? 1/4 doesn't sound like a great rate, were they old or something?

How are those CC H20 DWC buckets treating you, MMM? Seems like a variation of the GH Waterfarm system, maybe more advanced?

Speaking of waterfarms, plants look good, KP. Do you have to stake those ladies up as they pack on the weight?

Nice Sea of green shots, Hempy. Really efficient use of your canopy, not wasting a bit of light.

Nice pics, Farmdale. You got a new camera?

abirdintheair

Buteo Jamaicensis
Veteran
Bababooey;5530901 What's the karmic method said:
oh no, lol, I mean they all had 1/4 inch taps, I got 4/4 on both. the karmic method is a germ method from karmic farmer, 5ml 3% h2o2 to 50ml h2o:biggrin:

Farmdale, how's the HSO Chem Dog smelling? I have one of their blue dream vegging for my next run.

Baba, as for the steaking, only time will tell, this is my first run in the waterfarms, didn't exactly expect the kandy kush to go skyscraper on me. Will probably build a pvc frame around em all if they need support.

farmdalefurr

Veteran
its got a pretty musky smell 2 her

shes a greasy little gurl

i grew out their Blue Dream as well. didnt like her enough to keep her around though

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Nice Farmdale. I have a Nikon, and picked up a macro lens for it which i haven't tried out yet. It's not the greatest macro lens but hopefully it will get me some decent trich shots with the right lighting...

Abita, that's interesting, using hydrogen peroxide when germing. So you've noticed a difference using it? Do they go into a seedling mix when they have tails? Last time I popped seeds some fungus gnats killed em off...

KP, I'd like to see a pvc frame build if you do one. I'd be surprised if you don't need to do one, unless you have really strong branches...

farmdalefurr

Veteran
nikons are nice cameras booey

my heart has always been w/ canon though

id like to get a nice macro lens as well. if only i didnt have a wife............. hahahaha

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
I know a couple of guys who own the Canon 7d, the pics from that are insane in how much detail they show.
So, finally got off my rear and tried out this new macro lens. It's the 60mm Nikon Micro lens (Nikon calls it micro, not macro, i guess). Not the top of the line as far as macro lenses go, certainly, so thats why i wasnt all that hot about using it, but it seems to take pretty good pics if the lighting is good:

Sour Bubble BX3
picture.php

Zoomed in in Irfanview.
picture.php

Not bad trich detail, you can tell i pulled it too early, lol...

farmdalefurr

Veteran
PurpleBerry BXII from our friends @ Cannaventure Seeds

Attachments

• DSCN5361.jpg
    DSCN5361.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 6
  • DSCN5360.jpg
    DSCN5360.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 5
  • DSCN5355.jpg