What's new

midwest growers unite

abirdintheair

Buteo Jamaicensis
Veteran
one of my godbud leaning godberry phenos looks and smells an awful lot like an ogk for some reason. is the godbud clone even around anymore? is it possible og = original godbud :biggrin:

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Lemon, is that White Domina 13 by Philcuisine? I hope your Grape Krush clones make it, anything bred by DJ Short is good stuff.

That's an interesting theory, Abita, but i think a lot of hybrids have afghani or some sort of common indica in their background. Maybe you just got a really og kush pheno. Let us know how it turns out.

abirdintheair

Buteo Jamaicensis
Veteran
godberry is godbud clone x bubbleberry, so for it to be an og kush pheno, which it looks/smells like to me, og kush would have to be part godbud. I think the gb clone was out and around well before the 'kush craze', but then again I could be wrong.

on the other side of things I cant wait to bring Bubba Cush to the fourth coast:woohoo:

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Very nice, Abita. Do you mean Bubba cush or og kush?

Let us know how that WD13 turns out, Lemon, I think PC gifted me some of those seeds as well...

lemonskunk420

ICMag Donor
Ya I'll be sure to post the out come.Both mom's I had going looked pretty good until a mishap.I'm going to work that out first and into flower she goes.Peace lemon

amannamedtruth

Veteran
Chocolate Rain eerrrrrllll.
recycler_by_middlecoast-d5oy3t2.gif

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
What was the mishap, Lemon? I hope they recover soon...

Nice gif, Truth. Is that a new piece? Do you know the joint sizes? Bought a bunch of 19mm bowls and an oil dome at gorilla glass . com, it was real cheap but you need to order a bunch of it, they're mostly a wholesaler. They fit the 18.8mm joints on my Roor just fine...:rasta:

lemonskunk420

ICMag Donor
Not really sure booey.It might be from hard water or some new soil I mixed up.But ill be switching up to coco before long.I really liked it when I played with it a couple summers back outdoors.I just hope the coco don't water down the taste compared to soil.Peace lemon

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
How does coco do outdoors? Do you amend a hole with it? And you found it didnt have as strong of a taste as the non-coco outdoor buds?

lemonskunk420

ICMag Donor
Ya I used it as a amendment.I mixed some of it with soil I lugged,and the native soil.It has been been my best outdoor so far(but that's not saying much).As for coco having less of a taste,I don't have any idea.I need to do alittle research on the topic still,Just something that's crossed my mind.From my outdoor i couldnt tell.Peace lemon

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
I think you'll be ok, but for extra flavor I can recommend floralicious plus, seemed to really bring out the flavor in the buds. Dont know how often youll visit your outdoor, but sometimes ive only applied it a couple times during the life of a plant and could tell a difference...