What's new

midwest growers unite

dj.scotfree

Wussup! Abird, Koopa, LS420, DJXX, Baba, Bigscoot, OldLuck FOE20, PhilCuisine, BlueEyedDevil!

Sup Murda crew! Looks like we are all still bangin out the best buds in the midwest.. Here is a couple shots of TGA "Querkle" i have been kickin' around.. Taste is like grape pez.. Taste 8, Potency 7 not the highest yielding pheno, def for the cannaseur.. Gonna be poppin some of my old packs of random seeds soon.. I have some Strawberry Bubba Kush from OG Raskal going... pics up soon! Just getting ready for the New Year! Peace, Love & Growth in 2013! Itttsssss.. M.U.R.D.A... Peace. DJSF

lemonskunk420

ICMag Donor
Whatz up DJ, been a minute since I see you around.How you been, Looks like you been still putting out some dank as always.
Got a few querkle crosses myself to get popping on a rainy day.Peace lemon

J

johndoe123

What up midwest! A friend of scotfree's is a friend of mine... We been boyz since the teens.... Here is a lil something I have been working on...
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1354738241.709360.jpg
Cindy 99 indica pheno yielded me just a few grams shy of a pound and it's my smallest plant n the room...
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1354739271.053841.jpg
My Cindy 99 sativa
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1354741639.326855.jpg

dj.scotfree

JD123, Wussup JD! Great to see ya on the boards ;) Good to see ya got plant numbers down.. Looks like ya have some sequoias growin in there! ;) Im still runnin 16 per 1000 watt... I def need to just grow a few huge trees! Super stoked about friday brah!

LS420, doin well bro! Thanks man... Great to see ya! Been looking for a querkle daddy.. I popped 3 seeds and got three females.. dare I say "damn"? lol... Hope all is well with you and yourz!

ABird, sup bird! Glad to see ya around ;) Thinkin about grabbing some Fractals SDF3 & The SD Kush.. How they coming along? Keep us posted pimp ;)

abirdintheair

Buteo Jamaicensis
Veteran
Id say go ahead and grab em scotfree if possible, the SDKs have done pretty well so far. I only popped 4 of the 10 and Im pretty sure I got 4/4 germ on them, I plan on taking em out of the germ process later today. His sdf3s look real nice too, I just wish ganesh still had his chunkbeki to work with, that cross was a beast.

Still germin til Im german, threw down some of rezs bottle rocket, annaCs mindboggle x boggy haze, and some of candymans cheese x ogre S1s the other day as well.

J

johndoe123

The Cindy 99 is from the Gypsy Nirvana 03 collection. I scored them on that crazy Christmas drop a few years ago. Popped them for a friend for a birthday present and damn glad I did! She is already my favorite jar to pick from.....

J

johndoe123

Bottle rocket! Always been interested in that one. Thinking bout cracking some Chemdog dd myself.... Or reservation labs girl scout cookies and CVS GSCx Arcata trainwreck for a breeding project. Some Chemdog dd f2 s sound tasty..... Hmm....

abirdintheair

Buteo Jamaicensis
Veteran
the rocket is quite nice, f2s will be made since I think I got one of the last ever offerings of this years back.

f2 the SHIT out of that GSC x trainwreck, I already know how solid h3ads wreck line is.

Marn

The White x Snowdawg. it's an Alphakronic strain. this pheno is a nice mix of both parents. Frosty, OG like nuggets with an added yield and from the snowdawg.
CIMG1900.JPG