What's new

midwest growers unite

picture.php

Strawberry Diesel IX (60 days)

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
It's nice, sweet but not fruity. I expect it to get sweeter as it cures and the chlorophyll breaks down...

Damn Kaossilation, that Strawberry Diesel IX looks rediculous. Baba, Lady Cane looks and sounds delicious. Lots of glands. Swisscheese, White Fire is at the top of my list of strains to try and procure, hope she's treating you well. High fives all around.

S

swisscheese

The strawberry diesel and lady cane are both looking on point I can only imagine the smells.

I've always been really interested in growing fungi. Is it very complicated compared to horticulture? I've never known a legit place for spores either, no frame of reference.

abirdintheair

Buteo Jamaicensis
Veteran
from what ive heard to do it right you need a kind of clean room setup to prevent contamination n such for when you innoculate your medium.

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Please tell me you let her go at least 11 weeks this time.

8-9, lol. I'm too inpatient...

Check my sig for my shroom growing thread.
I used a homemade glovebox, took a clear rubbermaid bin and melted two holes for my hands in one side.
But I also think one time I just sprayed lysol in the kitchen when inoculating the jars and had about the same success rate (about 10-20% contamination rate).
I definitely didnt have the cleanest setup, and lost a couple jars every time to contams, but was still able to produce shrooms on successfully, even on the first try...

Last edited:

abirdintheair

Buteo Jamaicensis
Veteran
cmon now baba, if you make it 9 2 more weeks aint shit and its always worth it. I take everything 10 atleast even if its a bit shorter.

Latest posts

Latest posts