sage daze
sour purp kush
instant karma - bubba x sd ibl
orange widow x g13
purp urk x bubblegum
ogka s1s
kryptoberries - dabney x bb
twas

for my next seed run? I may switch out twas for something else though, ganeshs strawberry diesel kush or some white x vitality, im not sure yet. if you cant tell I like to plan ahead:biggrin:

d3cryption

Veteran
how does this sound to you guys:
bodhi mix
rollercoaster - casey jones X twas
sage daze
sour purp kush
instant karma - bubba x sd ibl
orange widow x g13
purp urk x bubblegum
ogka s1s
kryptoberries - dabney x bb
twas

for my next seed run? I may switch out twas for something else though, ganeshs strawberry diesel kush or some white x vitality, im not sure yet. if you cant tell I like to plan ahead:biggrin:

Skittles, taste the rainbow. should be the the title of that grow... :D

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
So these are seeds youre planning to pop, when you say 'seed run'? In which case it all sounds good. What's TWAS?

Oldluck, do you use compost teas in your true living organic soil, or just straight amendments? I fooled around with ewc tea for a bit, dont know if i even made it right, didnt notice much difference in the end product then again i dont have the most discerning palate...

Marn

Super Lemon Haze.

CIMG1819.JPG

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Nice purpling on that SLH, Marn. Is that Greenhouse seeds? Ive heard good things about their SLH... Were those femmed seeds?

Marn

I'm not really sure since the seeds were a gift from a friend but i'm assuming they're fems from Greenhouse. I don't think any other breeders have the SLH. Decent yield and the buds are really tight. And yeah, she purpled up nicely from the cool temps we've had recently. I have one outdoors that i'm sure will be all purple by the time she's done(which won't be for a while since this one took 11 weeks indoors).

OldLuck

Brewed tea's a couple different time and the plants didn't like it or didn't notice it. for the most part, they are in really good dirt. in veg a few of them needed extra n, but they seem to do best with just water.

So these are seeds youre planning to pop, when you say 'seed run'? In which case it all sounds good. What's TWAS?

Oldluck, do you use compost teas in your true living organic soil, or just straight amendments? I fooled around with ewc tea for a bit, dont know if i even made it right, didnt notice much difference in the end product then again i dont have the most discerning palate...

B

BluEyeDevil

Ahh cool,Midwest thread.
I'm living this Midwest..
Running Venus,BubbaDigi,StarDawg...

:joint:

abirdintheair

Buteo Jamaicensis
Veteran
twas = trainwreck x actual sativa, smells like oranges/fruity candy until you break it up then the wreck funk comes rushing out.

Marn

what is the smoke report on the slh? have that going outside in a cross with alien

I'll know in a few weeks. Trimming her up today.

To whoever asked what the Vortex was like: it's an all sativa buzz. fairly potent and electric. It's good morning herb, wakes you right up. Hasn't cured yet but i'm hoping this pepper/mango smell picks up after some time in the jar.

abirdintheair

Buteo Jamaicensis
Veteran
im not the creator, it was from some euro seed company years ago. mr. hempire acquired em, made the tw x as original cross, and then some of em ended up in my trainwreck thread. think its from like 07 or 08, so the lingos nothing new, just not mainstream like the kush tag.

B

BluEyeDevil

What's happening?
Here's a few closer ups of the Venus..Stardawg..Bubbadigi

taking cuts tomorrow, then uppoting next day.
They need it.
take it easy..:joint:

abirdintheair

Buteo Jamaicensis
Veteran
hope all is well fellow midwesterners and m.u.r.d.a. cats, outside the leaves are turning so everyone knows its that time of year. already seen planes in mid-flyover divebomb check a few field areas earlier today, literally down to about 12 feet off of the ground looking for poorly hidden OD grows.

OldLuck

Girls are still getting phat on me. Took down a few already but have a ways to go.:woohoo:

Attachments

• week8-27.jpg
    week8-27.jpg
    110.4 KB · Views: 13
  • week8-11.jpg
    week8-11.jpg
    121.9 KB · Views: 12
  • week8-15.jpg
    week8-15.jpg
    114.6 KB · Views: 11
  • week8-32.jpg
    week8-32.jpg