What's new

midwest growers unite

bobblehead

Veteran
damn bobblehead, that strawd x chemd is a frosty one for sure

Yeah, I thank Cocktail Frank for that cross! Things weren't looking so good at first... only 6/10 germed, then I killed 2 accidentally, then I had 2 females left out of 4 plants. The pheno pictured tastes like sour berry. Amazing. THE most trichs I've had on a plant. Even on the fans.

PhilCuisine

Mofo SWC/TRON Master
ICMag Donor
Green Crack

Green Crack

:)with a hint of purple...Hope this helps.:tiphat:
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

PhilCuisine

Mofo SWC/TRON Master
ICMag Donor
Day 1 and counting...

Day 1 and counting...

:)i wanted to make my 1st. tincture a potent one so i will be using 16 grams of UW strain with very little booze...Hope this helps.:tiphat:
picture.php

The 16 g's of UW is wrapped up in a cheap dollar store panty hose...:moon:
picture.php

My alcoholic UW green tea...:dance013:

Last edited:

lc00p4

STORM-TROOPA
Veteran
oh man if that's the official ticial so cal cut, then you got yourself a winner.

the straw d always seem to do well in crosses. annaC did some straw d work and i saved a bunch of those gems. i'm not a rez fan, but i do like the straw d.

be prepared for a chem D hybrid invasion people.

i got the vietchunk back in my hands... getting some bodhi lemon thai f3's to do some work with too.

joeking

oh man if that's the official ticial so cal cut, then you got yourself a winner.

the straw d always seem to do well in crosses. annaC did some straw d work and i saved a bunch of those gems. i'm not a rez fan, but i do like the straw d.

be prepared for a chem D hybrid invasion people.

i got the vietchunk back in my hands... getting some bodhi lemon thai f3's to do some work with too.

Sounds like you have a good plan and a vision. You must be a very experienced grower to work with some of those sats. Really looking forward to see what you come up with, or if you got a link to any of your past projects, that would be cool too. Peace out, and happy growin

abirdintheair

Buteo Jamaicensis
Veteran
most of us MURDA cats have that 'eye' joeking, especially PC, koop, dsog, and myself with some of the crosses we've made. the bounty hunter doesnt hold a candle to us pheno hunters :laughing: as far as old threads: welcome to the railyard is one, all tw versions and crosses made. there used to be a huge vietchunk thread, koop will prolly link it up for you.

C

csedge

Caught some new clones today, very excited. I got 2 Kens GDPS, 1 Sour Slut, and 1 Starweryy-Diesel.'ve finally just got in touch with a new friend didn't take too long though. He has almost every elite I want lol, but most with restrictions but hopefully after getting tight with I'll be able to get them. He's a member of this site but I dont know if he's with exact naming here and he doesn't even hang out here.

joeking

most of us MURDA cats have that 'eye' joeking, especially PC, koop, dsog, and myself with some of the crosses we've made. the bounty hunter doesnt hold a candle to us pheno hunters :laughing: as far as old threads: welcome to the railyard is one, all tw versions and crosses made. there used to be a huge vietchunk thread, koop will prolly link it up for you.

Thats cool. I seen the MURDA on a few different displays, kinda figured it must be some kinda click or family. I got a pretty decent TW cross going at the moment. Grown from seed she was TW hit with K2 whitch I think was from Nirvana back in the day, I got two distinct phenos, one that looks to be the rockstar of the two is gonna go about 75 days, and just keeps getting fatter and frostier, and is throwin md purps the longer she goes. The other, I call the mutant cuz some crazy lookin growth, will be more like 65, but smells of fruity pebbles.

Someone hit me up with a link Id like to check ya'all out. I'm about to make some of my first crosses. Using this unknown Lemon skunk cut that I got from a friend and hittin it with pollen from the Sour Grapefruit, should be fun, and hopefully educational. Aight. Peace

abirdintheair

Buteo Jamaicensis
Veteran
restrictions? who still cradles clones these days? i hate that word about as much as the word snitch. Hopefully karma reaches them and they decide to spread it instead of holding them in seclusion for themselves.

joe is all about reppin the midwest. east has sour diesel, west coast is kush central, but not much is ever said about the great lakes-central US area. we're trying to change that. this first link is the big vietchunk thread alfredcannaria started...

http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=77389&highlight=vietchunk

and my welcome to the railyard thread...

http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=91242&highlight=railyard

im not sure if the links will work, if the dont, just search making the vietchunk for the first thread and railyard for the second.

PhilCuisine

Mofo SWC/TRON Master
ICMag Donor
temps are ok for now...

temps are ok for now...

Phil what are the temps in your room?

temps are 68 when lites go on and 76-79 when lites go off, i have a regular box fan that goes on when the lites go on so that it can suck out all the warm air in the room...Hope this helps.:tiphat:

Ps, my lites go on at 7:45-8:00 pm

caljim

I'm on the edge. Of what I'm not sure.
Veteran
Checking in from the third coast with a tray full of BOG's Lifesaver and some SourBubbles that are sexing..........