What's new

midwest growers unite

abirdintheair

Buteo Jamaicensis
Veteran
back to the top.

can anyone say heat wave? im in on the 500# goal, some 2 or 3 hundred beans are gonna meet the outdoor world courtesy of the bird drop :laughing: menage et trois, rollercoaster, and columbian x deep purple all on the horizon, yes summer will be good.

good luck in finding another female, worse comes to worse you got males to make f2s to search threw.

bigscoot

legal medical grower got my card & paper work 2 pr
Veteran
sup midwest some pics
chemD

chem#4

casey jones

socal master kush

pre98 bubba

bio-diesel

the white funny actin bitch

Justa6655321

Veteran
80 degrees here in Chicago yesterday and today! Makes me think about growing outdoors this spring

Baba, don’t waste your time with the 151 - too expensive and not high enough alcohol for my liking. Since we are in the great Polish state of Chicago it’s easy to get some pure nasty Polish like 190+% shit around here. If you are on the north side just hit one of the Foremost Liqueurs and pick up the shit. There is some nasty Russian shit out there too. Both types are like 10-15 a bottle....

Justa6655321

Veteran
Evaporate some of the water and alcohol out of that bottle and add olive oil and use that way. I think the oil help with the absorption into the blood...something with the fat and blah blah blah....it does work though

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Thanks for the advice, Justa.
Yeah, I just went to Binny's. The one I went to the strongest stuff they had was 151 proof; the Bacardi for $20+ and some cheap Polish vodka thing that was like $11. I splurged on the Bacardi but didn't feel good about it; I only used like a quarter of it so far so I guess it's not a huge deal. But I'll definitely try to pick up some of that 190 proof stuff at Foremost next time...
Never heard of using olive oil with the green dragon. I'll research it; sounds like it makes sense though. I did decarboxylate the herb before making the tincture, that's also supposed to help with potency.

abirdintheair

Buteo Jamaicensis
Veteran
hey baba, from what Ive seen depending on were you go, everclear is cheaper than 151, usually 17.99 versus 20+. Eclear used to be 195 proof, but is 190 proof now. Only problem it has is no taste and it makes your mouth burn straight. If you try Eclear let us know how it goes:wave: The thing with olive oil is the same as butter, fats absorb thc. Thats why it takes so long to burn out of your system.

A

arrg

spirytus is the strongest at 96% but you can get anhydrous ethanol from them if you say it is for ink making or something. They used to have a form you filled out for it and stated it was not for consumption but I do not know if that is still done.

the polish spirits should be cheap too that is a bonus. I have seen some at binnys lately so it is still around. Otherwise if you know a bunch of polacks chances are a few of them can make you some out of potatoes.

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Thanks for the replies.
I mixed the dropperful of green dragon with a bit of chocolate milk before drinking; I knew it was going to burn/taste nasty if I drank it straight...

Spirytus is a brand of Polish vodka? And I can get 100% ethanol from them if I say its for ink-making?
I could run my car on 100% alcohol...
Maybe I'll run up to the Northwest side and see if I can find any Poles who like to home-brew a potato moonshine...:)

PhilCuisine

Mofo SWC/TRON Master
ICMag Donor
Hope this helps.

Hope this helps.

:)
picture.php
:tiphat:gonna make two types of tincture, 1 with alcohol and 1 with glycerin for my friends who havent touched booze in over 20 yrs. but they still gets stoned as a mofos.

Ps, I will be chopping down 6 plants in my new flower room this week so i should have plenty of budz. I 'm also gonna use 1 whole plant of UW and make me some honey oil..
:dance013:

Justa6655321

Veteran
This shit is moonshine....it's nasty! I'll take a picture of the shit i have at home and post it on here....

You can probably get some in the city...Belmont and Central area....Polish heaven. While you're there you can pick up so beautiful Polish gilrs too.

Justa6655321

Veteran
Hey, how many of us are from Chicago?

I like to think that i'm not alone and there are ICM people all around me in hiding.