What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

michigan clone database

jburns

g3c 3ma where you at. i have a real nice chemdxsourd. whos got what. lets see some elites or topshelf, local only

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
IMG_3798ds0.jpg

preview.jpg

macro-11.jpg

macro-2.jpg

macro-3.jpg

Chem D x NL

***this plant was actually ChemSis x NL, come to find out***

My most recent addition to my elite list....she is fire.

dank.Frank

Last edited:

jburns

dank frank in the house. i got a mystery n light cut bout a week ago, im pretty excited to see how she does. i would really like to see more michigan folk find this thread. choppin grape cheese tommorow.

whats up guys im in the D so dont let the name fool you! right now we are growing original aloha white widow and lemon thai! ssh x uk cheese, ak 47, northern lights!

waiting on landrace black columbian! while i'm waiting i'm enjoying some of the finest pakistani hashish non comercial available. Wont find this in the coffeeshops. but who know you might find it in a dispensery near you! lol

wouldnt mind locating green crack, gdp, urkle, the white, and jackie o I miss here so. havent had her in 5 years!!!

michigan is the place to be for sure! this is the ground floor and i'm excited my old lady goes today to see the doc and we just found out that since she is disabled she will only have to pay 25 bucks to the state. saw on the new that the mayor of ferndale toured and supports the dispensery in his city. come on detroiters stop laggin!

jburns

i have my eyes peeled for greencrack and the white also, i was thinkin about pickin up a pack of dg white lightining, but theres not much info yet.

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
If you guys are looking for "the white" and are looking for it via seeds....how about you jump into the server fund at the bay, and hunt down or keep your eyes peeled for a strain called "Honey White". It is a Bx to the white clone...and I think in it's 2nd generation too...but don't quote me on that...MIGHT still be Bx1...but I think it is Bx2 now.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=108969

dank.Frank

jburns

thanks for the info dank, i realized after i bought alot of beans that the server fund is hands down bang for the buck. keesey welcome, go ahead bounce ideas around, throw some pics up, whats the back story on juicyfruit, breeder info and whatnot.

keesey

well the juicy fruit is a bubble gum/ purple pine berry i call it juicey fruit because when its ready to come down it smells like juicy fruit gum. origionated from seed, its a good freind of mine that lives around the cornner. i think he cross pollenated them and now its dieing off there is two that just flowered and all that has survived was two clones that arent doing very well. they rooted but arent into full on veg yet.

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Jburns - You are correct. A lot of people are looking for "clone only" plants....well, the members of this community holds those plants and many are hobby breeders ...many prized genes go through that server fund....too many. Not to mention the freebies that the site gives away with orders....you gotta keep track of the freebies list...and sometimes order just to get the freebies...ehehehe!

dank.Frank

Last edited by a moderator:

keesey

let me correct myself looking for good sound adivice within the michigan neighborhood, and what strains are around here that strive well in are area sorry for any notation or underlyeing message that might have been implied from my post

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
your all good...just try to let new folks be aware of the thin line on these boards...at least in regards to such things...

dank.Frank

If you guys are looking for "the white" and are looking for it via seeds....how about you jump into the server fund at the bay, and hunt down or keep your eyes peeled for a strain called "Honey White". It is a Bx to the white clone...and I think in it's 2nd generation too...but don't quote me on that...MIGHT still be Bx1...but I think it is Bx2 now.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=108969

dank.Frank

right on thanks dank frank

jburns

yup it came out of a pack of greenhouse cheese, total grape/berry taste, sativa dom, grows like trainwreck, you could tie the stem in a not. it turns purple in cold weather and has purple hues in warm, very complex medicine, once i missed my exit while driving.

dank, i just want to see the michigan thread and scene take off, and having good solid info about whats going around locally and legally is key.

C

csedge

I like my killings fields. I've got to get new pics probably tomorrow I will try to. I love MI threads we are on a great come up guys and let's get rid of all the trashy meds and money hungry corps and caregivers just trying to make a buck

vial

i got a Mk-ultra clone that i was told was a elite cut Select pheno. I smoked some of it was just amazed at how awsome it was. I also have some purple WTF and some Socal Rockbud's aswell as socal bubblegum. Also have about 100 bagseeds i just started to see how they come out. a buddy from cali mailed them to me said try them they might be good said he saved them all from good bag's :)

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
If you guys didnt know elite genetics is from michigan.

Was from IN. Got busted in IN.

His genetics were nothing more than mislabeled Cali clones hit with whatever pollen he could find laying around.

The end result...some amazing plants. More consistently though, a muddled gene pool with no real intent or purpose for the cross other than because you could make a name for yourself offering such crosses. However, like I said....to call him a "breeder" is a bit of a stretch on the definition...pollen chucker extraordinaire...indeed.

Like wise, I still hope for the best for him and his situation. Sucks his then girl took a hit with/for him as well....

dank.Frank

Latest posts

Latest posts