What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

michigan clone database

C

csedge

GDP

She's all purple now getting chopped next wednesday

Also in MI as of today is Gods Gift, Blue Dream, and Big Kush (m39xBubba).

Nigel

Hey All

Hey All

I'm from Michigan... Am a caregiver for 2 family members. I got some seed from Shanti and have started them. BW , MW , MM...

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hello Nigel.

Very good genetics to start with indeed! I'm on the look out for Medicine Man myself...hehehe.

dank.Frank

PoopyTeaBags

State Liscensed Care Giver/Patient, Assistant Trai
Veteran
I wouldnt mind picking up 30 beans of black widow and medicine man myself... I dont try the oldies to much because everyone copies and makes them crap.

But the real deal... im up for that anytime.

C

csedge

I still have a White Widow cut from when shanti was with greenhouse, I've pictured it here. A friend made tons of f2s and that's where mine came from though had her since my frist grow over 2 years ago. Of course now I gave her away and she's not with me but she's still around.

Nigel

Hey Guys

Hey Guys

Yeah...I popped six MW, 4 MM and 2 BW. 3 week old plants. MM and 1 of the BW seem to bee showing sativa traits. I can't be around so I'm runnin em on a flood table. I will most likely throw out anything that finishes in less than 60-70 days. Once I get the next card I'll be able to have 24 plants..so maybe then I'll play with some longer flowering time phenos. I'm thinkin I might have gone the wrong route for faster flowering... Anybody have experience with these three strains ?

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
jburns...just so you know....and this comes from deep Trinity(G)... ;)

The mother of La Con...IS the mother of Bubba Kush. Yes, there are people that still know how she was made....lol....and THAT mother plant...is still around to this very day. In my opinion...you can/should be able to find some good pot in LA Con seeds....if you sort enough....just because of the parental history. I've not grown them myself, but I'm very curious...

***LA Affie = Bubba Kush mother***

dank.Frank

Last edited:

medleaf

I love la confidential. It was the only weed worth smoking in amsterdam in my opinion also my wifes. Also if you like la con the tora bora is fabulous and has a better yield then the la con. It is la con x pakistani #18. leaf

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
funny to see the Bubba in that cross....ahahhaha

This is a pheno of Bubba Kush (pre-98) x Grape Krush aka BKGK. This particular plant, was said, by the breeder (and RM, you should in fact call yourself such... ;) ) to show traits from bubba, in regards to how it purpled....

picture.php

You'll see the same things...traits...in your pictures of LA Con... genes are amazingly cool!!! :woohoo: Looking at the two, you see structure and coloring, similar resin profile...on and on...the mother comes through in each instance without question...

dank.Frank

Last edited:

pushlimits

Patient, and caregiver for three, in the A2 area. I've been running a couple amazing lemon skunk cuts. Only 2 of the phenos were worth while. Everyone loves it. Everything about it is beautiful... except the yield, I can only manage to pull a little over a P per light. Gave a few cuts to some new patients and man can this plant take abuse!!

I'm Keeping my eye out for a more Indica leaning Yeilders. I can't seem keep up with my patients (well... almost). but I haven't been very interested in whats been offered me (they're nice yeilders, but lack quality!). Hard to find a good trade these days. LOL. I'll post pics soon, if anyone's interested in seeing.

Everything looks great fellas!, always nice to see the local color!

vaped

Michigan has some of the finest marijuana in the nation. sadly we also have alot of b.s. . I lucked out and had a good friend who had a 4 year head start on me. 90% of the genetics I run came from him and they are all sic. The only other bad ass clone I have seen I got from a total jack ass I wasnt expecting anything because the clone I was getting was sensi star and and i just figured somebody got some michigan green and gave it a name. Well she turned out to be one of my best strains . Atleast in the top three. I also have about 30 Free leaonard seeds they are supposed to be a michigan bread strain. Space and plant numbers keep me sticking with the proven winners but I can see a free leonard run in my future.

TickleMyBalls

just don't molest my colas..
Veteran
so like I haven't seen any clones in this thread that actually go around michigan or are native to michigan. except a few of you. i think i can guess some of your sources for clones. we may run on the fringes of the same circles.

a clone that has been in michigan since '97 or '98 is the Kyle Kushman Strawberry Cough clone. I've been smoking it since '01 and growing it since '05. Now with the medical thing going down, lots of big ops are running cough. There are many other clones that get passed around. I've passed a lot of cuts to the area of elites I've collected over the years, and I know many other people passing around clones they've found.

there are many clones that are specific to my area of the state, but I don't want to blow up my spot or talk about my crew's gear. but as many have said, we're very lucky to live in a state that until recently was a secret weed haven. our herb stacks up with anywhere in the world.

M

Mr. Mountain

we're very lucky to live in a state that until recently was a secret weed haven. our herb stacks up with anywhere in the world.

I was born and raised in the great state of Michigan. The "Third Coast" has always been a haven for good people, hence the fine herb. The average quality of the grow/cure is second to none.

I no longer live in the midwest but I still have people there.

Two of my favorites from the late 90's were the Williams Wonder and Black Stick in the Tri-City area.

Anyone ever heard of the "Pinconning Paralyzer"

Mr. M

TickleMyBalls

just don't molest my colas..
Veteran
thats some Original gansta shit right there! dude was busted with a semi trailer full of plants in bay city in 1987!

hopleaf

i have my eyes peeled for greencrack and the white also, i was thinkin about pickin up a pack of dg white lightining, but theres not much info yet.

lot and lots of green crack in my neighborhood. that and the strawberry cough and bubblegum are all over the place. i've been working on a banana kush x c99 that was gifted to me from a buddy in the U.P. i also have buddy who says he has some a happy brother mom... i'm still trying to get a clone from him.

I miss good ole Pinconning Paralizer havent had that in years. I grew the Williams Wonder back in the day, miss that one too.

Heres a few Michigan Girls :)

Og Kush x Super Silver Haze

Chemdog 99