What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

michigan clone database

hopleaf

rumor has it that the pinconning michigan crew germinated all their seeds in bear meat. i seriously heard that from a local oldtimer in my neighborhood.

rumor has it that the pinconning michigan crew germinated all their seeds in bear meat. i seriously heard that from a local oldtimer in my neighborhood.

Well if they can survive that they can survive anything kind of strategy??? Or just...some weird old school wild misconception? Or maybe they were on to something? :laughing:

Don't know about elite - I haven't tried a lot of the elite strains, but Free Leonard might be the quintessential Michigan medical strain.

100_1135.jpg

vaped

I have like 30 free leonard beans right now I got em from 3rd coast club. I dont know who made the beans or much about the strain except it has some butterscoth hawaiin in it. anyone with any input on the stain flower time growth structure or taste.

I have like 30 free leonard beans right now I got em from 3rd coast club. I dont know who made the beans or much about the strain except it has some butterscoth hawaiin in it. anyone with any input on the stain flower time growth structure or taste.

It's G13 x Butterscotch Hawaiian bred by Swampy from Michigan. There are 60 day phenos and there are 10-12 week phenos. Mine is a 60 day one. It grows a lot like Hash Plant - very short and squat and may have Hash Plant in it's lineage (HPxG13.) Smells like grapes and tastes like juniper berries and hash. Fat buds that are some serious medicinal smoke. Chances are you will get something different, but equally good.

PoopyTeaBags

State Liscensed Care Giver/Patient, Assistant Trai
Veteran
Dude ive been hearing about monkey paw forever is that shit around the Murder mit?

I miss good ole Pinconning Paralizer havent had that in years. I grew the Williams Wonder back in the day, miss that one too.

Heres a few Michigan Girls :)

Og Kush x Super Silver Haze

My caregiver brought me a cut of the OGxSSH. I wonder if it is the same cut or if it is from the same cross. I am a MMM patient. I have not flowered her yet, but she is due for the flip very soon. It is great to see a bud shot of what she may look like finished up.

We thought that there was probably only two people in all of Michigan who have this cut, but after seeing this I wonder. Is there much of this cross going around?

Here is my girl.

MommaOGxSSH.jpg

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
PTB...

The Paw, to the best of my knowledge is held very very closely within a private circle, some where in OC, MI.

dank.Frank

C

csedge

It's out there that's for sure. Add a new one to list I just chopped this killing fields at 11 weeks and 2 days dark.

csedge, were you referring to the Monkey Paw, or the OGxSSH when you said, "It's out there that's for sure."?

I picked up an interesting clone today. It is called "Maui". Supposedly it is a Hawaiian Sativa that was acquired in Chicago in the 1970's and kept around by cloning clones over and over. The caregiver that I got it from has had it since '98.
Maui8-16.jpg

The CG said that he lets her go around 12 weeks.
Maui8-16.jpg

The leaves are nice and skinny. Kinda reminds me of Thais. I am excited about this one. I love Sativas. Anyone else have a Maui cut?

I was told by a Kzoo MMMj patient (I do not really know and have never actually met in person) on another forum that he has Monkey Paw. He says that it throws a few nanners so I didn't show further interest. I have had Monkey Paw. I knew people who had it in Lawton around '96. It was definitely some good smoke. I would like to have some of that again.:biggrin:

Thanks,
CP

PS Your Killing Fields looks great. I recently found ******'s Shop. I have heard lots of good things. I want to find some cuts of his gear soon. If not I may have to make an order. Do you run anything else of his?

Last edited:
Nice one Cannabis Patient. I obtained hybrid seeds today with a Northern Lights cross crossed with a strain called Sheba that is from a bag of seeds from the 70's. It was supposedly grown on the Eastern side of the state and every year people would look forward to getting this sativa. I might be able to get a clone of the lone female that sprouted from this bag of antique seeds!

Mezz, I hope that you can get a clone of that Sheba too. I would be interested in getting one for GF's dad. Right now my plate is full. Old school strains are great. Especially the sativas.

GF's dad did say that every year they looked forward to the Sugar Bush. He said that it came to Michigan right around Thanksgiving every year. He remembers watching the parade and being very high. Interesting stuff.

joeking

hey fellas, here's whats in my stable...Strawberry Cough, Sour Grapefruit (ECSD x Grapefruit ibl) bogglegum, GHS Cheese, D-Con(LA Con X NYC Diesel) just popped Motas Double koosh, and somthing called Buddha ball Kush! I'm headed down blueberry avenue in the future, I would like to find a good bluberry stud, and hit several of my ladies wit it.
Can anyone direct me to a website that covers the list of disabilities that Michigan MMJ cover? My sons mother is back up here and she suffers from depression, and ADD. i would love for her to get her card, but I'm not too sure where to point her or what to do. Anyinfo would be great, just PM me, we're in Livonia. Thanks

PoopyTeaBags

State Liscensed Care Giver/Patient, Assistant Trai
Veteran
PTB...

The Paw, to the best of my knowledge is held very very closely within a private circle, some where in OC, MI.

dank.Frank

im gonna start asking around if its in detroit theres a good chance i can get it lol...

TickleMyBalls

just don't molest my colas..
Veteran
hey fellas, here's whats in my stable...Strawberry Cough, Sour Grapefruit (ECSD x Grapefruit ibl) bogglegum, GHS Cheese, D-Con(LA Con X NYC Diesel) just popped Motas Double koosh, and somthing called Buddha ball Kush! I'm headed down blueberry avenue in the future, I would like to find a good bluberry stud, and hit several of my ladies wit it.
Can anyone direct me to a website that covers the list of disabilities that Michigan MMJ cover? My sons mother is back up here and she suffers from depression, and ADD. i would love for her to get her card, but I'm not too sure where to point her or what to do. Anyinfo would be great, just PM me, we're in Livonia. Thanks

haha. you must love that new SGS huh? I see you picked up the H&G nutes they're carrying now. are you using the botanicare coco? I had been asking one of the dudes up there to carry it for a year. finally they stock bags of it. it's injected with beneficials, no need to add any mycos at all.

Sheba x Northern Lights

Sheba x Northern Lights

The first of ten beans from an old skool MI outdoor strain called Sheba crossed with Northern Lights. Sheba has a reputation among 70's heads for being trippy ("made you feel like you were on acid.") Preliminary samples live up to the hype; a real cleansing of the doors of perception type experience. Smell is influenced by NL with that fruity dankness but the piny Sheba scent is there too.

Not sure if this pheno is a keeper until I run the rest of the beans. It looks to finish fast but not sure on the yield yet - looks kinda light with an estimated 2-3 weeks to go. This pic is @ 32 days.

100_1762.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts