What's new

michigan clone database

MIway

Veteran
in da d... it's been proferred to have a meet up before... bunch of noided stoners... never seems to happen... lol. i'm the big tatted dude in the escalade w gold spinners at that massage parlor off 8mile... ;-)

Detroit diesel x og kush. Got a cple beans from a sack i bought at sun compassion in acme. She herms a tiny bit in late flower but clones nice, revegges nice and is potent as hell. Trim makes stupefiying butter. Super dense but not a huge yielder under 2 400w lamps. Had two phenos. One more sour smelling and the other more fuelly. The really sour one is gone. Too harsh of smoke. This lady is undergoing her third round of flowering. She is the original plant from the seed.

picture.php

dagnabit

Game Bred
Veteran
Because the lambs breath is what the old MI crowd called monkey paw best I can gather....
LB has a very distinct/unique structure to her buds. The MP apparently has the same structure.

Str8Dank

I've got a bunch of elite strains but nothing from mi. I know a few old schoolers that have been around and were working with the haze brothers back in the day and for usure have some local mi cuts I've just never inquired I will now though.

MiWay bro I'll be hitting u up my next time I'm in the d my last few trips have been too busy for any down time but in the next month max I'll be hitting you up to meet up!

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I hear there's a lot of KKSC x Swt#4 going around these days...in a given area...

Kinda cool too - as I know I'm the one who brought those beans to the area - and they were made by fellow ICm member, Phillthy...

Guess someone's found a keeper!!

dank.Frank

Karmic Farmer

Veteran
Blue Gun is a very nice clone only strain made in the Gr. Rapids area circa 2000-2001 made from 1995 Blueberry x 1999 AK47. Next time I run it I'll make sure to take some pictures.
I have the Blue Gun along with Pure Kush, original 707 Headband, original 707 OG Kush, original Pre-98 Bubba Kush, Old Time Moonshine, Grape Krush, Juicy Fruit and a few others.

Peace,
KF

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
LOL @ Ruger - hahahaha - no doubt...

Anyone have any Capers to show off? That is an old school MI cut...

dank.Frank

E

ekomsi

I will add to the list of MI clones I have

POW
Sour D
Chem D
NYPD I like to use a chiller at the end of the cycle to lower water temps and it goes purple/black
Sour Boggle
Grapefruit

I received all the above as clones,

I have a few more strains but they were grown from seed so not really MI clones but Im sure they will be soon.

Black Rose
V3
Cheiesl
Dawg Jam 91
PCK x Chem D BX

RoostaPhish

Veteran
Haven't seen any caper's in about a year now. And haven't seen any paw since I was young. But thats ok plenty of fire in the house. Clone moms right now. MOB, Musky river, papaya, be good, clementine. The MOB is serious heirloom, the musky a combination of some. The others more recent. The seed stockpile is huge, hard to decide what to pop sometimes. My favorite mitten based clone, that I not only had the pleasure to grow, but was also the original breeder of was the DarkStar. Tons of others I miss, and some are still around, 911, incense afi, shauntay, pshycotropic primate, and the whip. Most of these are pinky side not thumb, and there are many more, didn't want to drag on. And whoever talked about some folks workin with the haze bros here, I can personnally attest for that.

Latest posts

Latest posts