What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Miami Police kill 4 masked men

imadoofus

Veteran
for the people throwing negative rep my way, please allow me to explain my idealistic stance.

while yes, thiefs and rippers deserve death, the police exploited the situation to become the judge AND executioners. whose to say one day YOUR civil rights might be violated in such a manner that it becomes murder?

we are governed by those whom govern not themselves. we follow rules imposed by powerful men while blindly accepting it with naught a forethought of reason or logic. societies rarely crumble from the citizens, for it is always their governments whom doom them all.

M

Milhouse

I agree Imadoofus.....but i think you are reading too much into this story. I dont see why people can even argue with this!!!

THEY HAD GUNS, THEY DIDNT PUT THEM DOWN WHEN COPS ASKED, THEY DIED!!!

It is as simple as that!

Now do I want every cop walking around like Judge Dredd? No! But in this instance, it worked out real well and saved the taxpayers a few bucks.

Did anyone think of the possible 15 people these guys ripped beforehand? Hey Weird and Imadoofus, would you still be preaching this rhetoric if these guys had robbed you and your grow and then tortured and mutilated your manhood? Doubt it!!

sunnydog

Drip King
Veteran
tough one...

tough one...

Makes me think of the Breaking Bad episode when the old man with the bell on his wheel chair shits himself in the cop shop......
Remember folks, the cops are NEVER YOUR FRIEND.

PS...don't forget, if it wasn't for THEM ,this kinda shit wouldn't happen.

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
These guys were standing outside a house with FIREARMS!! They arent growers, they are fucking thiefs! I really dont care what the fuck else is in the police report, it doesnt take a rocket scientist to see they were ready to do something stupid!! The degenerate low lifes tried to pull of another robbery and it didnt work...period.

So give these pigs awards and paid time off? Next time the story will read greedy drug dealer shot as he attempted to rob police undercover officer.

Sure the guy will just be a grower like many of us, but he'll unfortunately show up unarmed for his execution, that doesn't matter most pigs have an unregistered piece they can put in his cold dead hand.

And cheers go up from everyone, another violent drug dealer dead, never to grow another flower ;) We love the Pigs day celebrated country wide with parades and balloons for the kids!

:joint:

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
Dude, where are you reading that they had enough evidence to bust these guys? I would say especially after yesterdays verdict, there can be no trust put into the legal system to serve justice. If they had arrested them, gone through the legal system, racked up millions in legal/prison costs, and at the end of the day, they would be out and about in no time.

So not enough info for a bust, but enough info to set a death trap?

Great police work. We know who they are. We know what they have done. We know how to contact them and set them up. But we can't just arrest them, because those 15 houses and victimized people are DEVOID of the ability to identify and they left no prints.

Despite all this we know exactly who the fuck they are and how to get them to show up at a house. No need to arrest them then, lets just kill fucking everyone INCLUDING the guy WE used to bait the trap.

Fuck them, Fuck all the pigs in the world. Want to solve the budget crisis? Bullets are way cheaper than pig pensions.

PS. Milhouse, are you sure they were ordered to drop it, or is it possible they MAY have been ordered to drop their weapons, IN THE EXACT SAME WAY THEY ********* MAY ********** have fired on pigs? The fuck pigs don't know whether or not a shot was fired, but they are fucking CERTAIN that they ordered the suspects to surrender :puke:

imadoofus

Veteran
supposedly, the police were effectively tracking them. while i concur, the acutal intracies of the depth of this ''case'' are unbeknownst to us.

if someone broke into my house and threatened myself or my ps3, i would of course respond with lethal force. my issue is, if the police had prior knowledge my house would be broken into, i would rather them apprehend said suspects then force the self defense.

one must never let instinct overrule reason.

MIway

Veteran
I agree Imadoofus.....but i think you are reading too much into this story. I dont see why people can even argue with this!!!

THEY HAD GUNS, THEY DIDNT PUT THEM DOWN WHEN COPS ASKED, THEY DIED!!!

It is as simple as that!

That is an awful lot of faith to be put into a simple article written exclusively from information provided by the police involved. And even still, the article said one of the four 'may have' opened fire...?

Basically, just taking their word for it & nothing more. I know none of us would take it so, were this a marijuana related shooting.

Its a slippery Slope folks.

I know, I know... it's okay to kill the ones we don't like... not like it's going to happen to any of us. Afterall, we aren't them... and the cops would only shoot the bad guys, right?

And in the end, the newspaper article will explain away everything... it all cool. Kill on cop man, kill on.

M

Milhouse

This is all the information we have to go off of right now! I brought that up earlier also, "may have shot". I truly dont care if the guy did fire a shot! Now if surveillance comes out and shows the cops just mowing these dudes down with no confrontation and no warning, that is a different story.

In regards to arresting someone before they broke in, I dont think that is legal. You might be able to get a charge like conspiracy to committ...... but not sure. You cant catch a criminal before he has committed a crime.

All i am saying is if these guys were guilty of even robbing one dude, let alone 15, then they got what they deserve.

This slope isnt very slippery if in fact this story is relatively accurate. So you are telling me that you would have rather had all these guys arrested and charges brought against them instead? You really have that much faith in our legal system?

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
The slope is REALLY fucking slippery.

I'll agree they needed killing if you can see the subtle difference of when the town raised a posy to ride after the bad guys (15 home invasions) and armed government killing machines.

Standing armies of fascist thugs is not a sign of a free society, it is a sign of a collapsing empire. I trust not the government nor their agents and I dream about freer times that will one day be the norm.

Weird

3rd-Eye Jedi
Veteran
Here we go again more fucking bleeding liberal hearts wanting to save all the scum of the world...

I've said it before and I'll say it again...

A thief is a thief no matter how the cloth is cut...they got what they deserved, no matter who shot the fucks...

thanks for proving your ignorance

see when it comes to people who hurt themselves i have sympathy but when it comes to this thread I never said they deserve less than relative punishment

NO WHERE do i beg for mercy or humanity

YOU PUT THOSE WORDS THERE

your a slanderous fuck manufacturing that kind of meaning from my statements

what I did say is that the police are to apprehend not exact justice on perpetrators, and that to bypass that protocol for any measure of justice puts us one step closer to living like Syrians

i guess in your case an ignoramus is an ignoramus is an ignoramus

Weird

3rd-Eye Jedi
Veteran
You must have missed this part...
"Miami-Dade’s heavily armed Special Response Team, which had surrounded the property to arrest the crew, ordered the men to put down their weapons and they refused, Loftus said. At least one gunman may have fired at officers, he said."

yeah well i read this

The cooperating defendant, recently released from federal prison, told his cohorts about the location of the supposed marijuana stash. His police handlers told him not to participate in the heist, but he did anyway — and he too was killed in the shooting, Loftus said.

The man was found armed with a pistol and detectives believe his cohorts may have forced him to participate, he said.
NOW IT DOES NOT TAKE A GENIUS TO DEDUCE FOLLOWING

A) being that all suspects and the informant are dead the only side of the story we have is the polices

For all you know these guys could have been growers who were ripped off by someone and were told by the informant that this is where the stolen crop was being stashed

B) the cops lured a suspected gang of armed men into committing a violent felony on the street.

IF they had ANY evidence on these guys this was not necessary

IF they had NO evidence than this was ENTRAPMENT

should we put a plate of food in the middle of the homeless and jail them when the go to get some?

C) if at least one man refused to put down his weapon why were they all shot? why did'nt the informant who "knew" about this just lay down. Why was he shot? Why would he resist? IF it was a elite heavy arms squad that knew about this why didn't they deploy non lethal stun nets and the like to defuse t5he situation

they set it up they had COMPLETE CONTROL

D) where is the judicial over site in this case? where is there assurance to the public that pays the taxes that fund the police that this was an accurate account of what really happened?

E) Why would a guy doing fed time decide to become a snitch after doing his time and then join his boys on a death wish mission?

How do we know the police aren't protecting their own interests.

Was the informant let out of federal prison for this "project"

were the rippers really working for the police and did the police decide that they wanted to "lose" the evidence?

cause it looks like there ain't none left

be hard to recover everyone's losses if the guys died and they never figure out where all the shit they stole was stashed

how convenient

thankfully (for the police) most of the public is really ignorant and very easy to manipulate and distract

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
to be honest... i dont care if they didnt put down their guns or not. this situation should have never have happened. police should have planned a more non-confrontational way of apprehending known thugs. to bait them to a house, knowing they will be armed as their previous crimes have shown, is just plain dumb. cops were out to use force from the get go and we should not tolerate that. we are ALL criminals according to the law. would you want this to happen to you? lets be real people. the cops tactics sucked, suck, and are only getting suckier. they think they are a military unit. protect and serve...

lets keep it civil here. we are all supposed to be on the same 'team'.

Weird

3rd-Eye Jedi
Veteran
Rippers and CI's. Sorry I'm on a very different team. End of day its a disgrace that the law would set people up and then gun em down but then these jerks chose to take up guns on a tip off about a large stash of someone elses product. A friend of mine was shot a couple of years back by rippers. Killed in the woods when he tried to defend what was his. Shoot them all I say and if its by my hand or the hand of the law its all good. 4 is a nice beginning.

my deepest condolences

his death was not avenged by theirs but our right to know justice was properly served was

in the big picture another way to look at it is like this

perhaps if law enforcement testified to the reality of the criminal nature of pot you friend wouldn't have had to been breaking the law in the first place

experienced cops know what pot is all about but they still dont let it damper the potential of their income by testifying about it

and this is why they should not be in total control without accountability

paladin420

FACILITATOR
Veteran
my deepest condolences

his death was not avenged by theirs but our right to know justice was properly served was

in the big picture another way to look at it is like this

perhaps if law enforcement testified to the reality of the criminal nature of pot you friend wouldn't have had to been breaking the law in the first place

experienced cops know what pot is all about but they still dont let it damper the potential of their income by testifying about it

and this is why they should not be in total control without accountability

Yeap it was an experienced cop Who named me a Facilitator.

He fess'd up that MJ laws were wrong,that I should become more politically active( I did.we b a med state now MoFo)
All the time with his boot on my neck as his 'crew' loaded up my shit. Just Thieves with guns AND badges.
Dickless Fuck still gets quoted in the press how they R watchin the dispensaries and bustin dopers..

Well I AM A FACILITATOR now u crusty ass hair.. 50,000watts and growin

Kcar

There are FOUR lights!
Veteran
Someone already said this, but people committing armed, violent crime give up ALL their
rights the minute they pick up the gun.

Live by the sword, die by the sword.

MIway

Veteran
Someone already said this, but people committing armed, violent crime give up ALL their
rights the minute they pick up the gun.

Live by the sword, die by the sword.

And exactly what is said against the grower that might choose to exercise their right to defend their own home, property & life... armed & aggravated counts, assuming they didn't rightfully gun you down first.

Look... assuming we all agree that if someone else takes up violence against us (up to & including mortal threat), then we have the right to defend ourselves to the point necessary... and at a highly critical life or death moment, you have to give a little to the person that is defending themselves. I feel this is fair to assume.

Well... the cops use threat of force up to & including mortal harm, even death, on mmj growers... most all us here, live in fear... and a very real one. And we all, fair to assume, recognize that the gov is not justified in doing so.

By the original assumptions, we, in turn, have the right to defend ourselves against such aggressors... namely gov't official, e.g., cops.

But should any of us HAVE to be in the position to defend our very lives against paramilitary groups such as the local pigs???

And the resounding answer, I feel it fair to assume, is NO. Cops shouldn't be able to just gun people down... and tell a story... end of story.

You can't go touting the outstanding job well done, where the very thing you are lauding is the very same tactic that is used against us. It really is a bit crazy that so many people don't see this.

supermanlives

Veteran
armed robbers deserve to die. anyone comes in my pad is dead. scumbags got what they deserved and for once the police did the right thing. they were scum

Latest posts

Latest posts