What's new

Mi5 Grow Journal - Growing With CANNA

dargo

fuck all. i got the 2700k 1" above the tops. the 2500k is hotter but can still get it that close. i got the 2 2500k off a friend for £20 and paid the same for the single 2700k bulb and reflector from local hydro store.

when i partition the wardrobe i might put the 2700k in with the hps

Roortokeage

fuck all. i got the 2700k 1" above the tops. the 2500k is hotter but can still get it that close. i got the 2 2500k off a friend for £20 and paid the same for the single 2700k bulb and reflector from local hydro store.

when i partition the wardrobe i might put the 2700k in with the hps

cool deal so what are the temps like? :wave:

Bighill

its 21C with lights on 20 hours and no ventilation

Good old winter eh!? My veg cab is closed right up and runs about 25C with the 400watter on 20/4 and ballast inside the space. Not venting anymore, as my pots need to dry faster/warm up. If this was summer i'd be trying to grow roast pot right about now.
:laughing: lol

Anyways, dargo that gal is preggo in a large way! Was that pretty standard for resin production on this run of Mi5?

Bh.

dargo

@ bighill - I spent 3 days painting her with pollen using a fine tip paintbrush, it worked really well and looks like im going to get a few seeds.

All the Mi5's have an exellent resin cover with some way more than otheres but even the least is still 500 x what was on the white russians.

and yay for winter keeping the temps down :D

@Roortokeage - Its the same temp in the HPS cab with no ventilation and just a single mini deskfan blowing.

dargo

I took the seeded girl into the bathroom to get some better photos, she is yellowing up a bit but thats got to be normall as she is the same age as all my other girls, just a bit further behind as she is under the cfls. Im sure I managed to hit about 95% of the hairs on her when I gave her one, il be ahppy with any amount of seeds but over 100 would be ideal

All my ladies smell nice, each has a different tang to it, but the seeded girl smells soooooooooooooo fruity I feel compelled to wave my nose over her atleast twice a day. If only I could bottle that smell and sell it.........

picture.php

picture.php

Muddy

Looking good. You should get plenty of seeds. I only pollinated the bottom 3-4 branches on my autos last year and averaged 30 seeds per plant.

dargo

day 52.

i put things under the pots of the shorter ones to get them closer to the light. the short fat one (back middle) will get the chop around day 60. shes on water only.

the 2nd photo is a mi5 i moved under the 125w cfl on 12/12 untill a few days ago but now on 20/4. she much further behind but still looking nice with a fruity/ak47 smell and good resin covering

picture.php

picture.php

Bighill

yeah they sure look like they are going to yeild like a M'fer. I might just end up running this one day.
Too bad you didn't get any of the purple the breeders write up talks about, nice looking none the less.

Axious for the smoke report :)

Cheers.
Bh.

dargo

I havnt got anything that looks anything like the photos of Mi5 I seen on seedbanks, they all look and smell diffeent to the next one. however I am starting to see a bit of puple come out in 2 of them, il try and get a macro shot in a bit.

They all smell nice, some REALLY nice, some just nice. the one I like the look/smell of the most has an instant tinned pinapple smell to he when you bush against he, its quickly followed by an overwhelming AK47 smell which lingers for hours. im very tempted to cut a little nug off the bottom and ty it out but il hold off untill its propely finished.

and you can see fom the photos that the yeild is going to be pretty good, especialy consideing that I only have a 250w hps, with no extractor fan and growing in 4L pots.

C

cannabis god

verry,verry nice,you did a good job mate!i just ordered a pack of 10 MI5 seeds.cant wait to start this grow.congratulations!peace!

dargo

top 2 are the mi5 thats been under the cfl but now in the hps cab.

last 1 is the short fat one which also has a nice purple coming out.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts