What's new

Mi5 Grow Journal - Growing With CANNA

dargo

just use canna terra vega for veg & terra flores for flowering, blackstrap mollasses every few waterings. no extra bloom enhancers or plant steroids.

I just put my other mystery fem bean into germinate and noticed that its split in half and looks pretty green so think my mystery kush experiance will remain that! :(

Over the summer when my grow cab is empty and the garden/greenhouse is full im going to partition the walk-in-wadrobe so i got more space and a better finish and turn the cupboad above into a proper veg cab. its a bit of a pikey job at the moment but im happy enough with the results im seeing to not rip it all out and do it now, atleast if i get it done over the summer il be able to get the bits over time so its not a big wallet stinger in one go!

and the yellowing on the Mi5s is still getting worse, I kmnow plants go yellow off as they near the end of flowering but it started to ealy and going to ending up with dirty yellow leaves in all my buds :(

Roortokeage

Looking good Dargo., I may go Canna next grow Or sunshine mix. Depending what is in the area. Do you like it better than soil?

Mr.Meds

Dargo, can we see more pictures of this yellowing you're talking about? They look perfect to me man! I think you're going to have a very flavorful crop coming your way. Good work. :artist:

dargo

yea canna is a good mix, the only mix I can compare to is biobizz lite and all mix which I wouldnt ecomend but the are plenty of people on here that would (to many bugs in the mix) Im going to do a side by side comparision grow with the canna mix and my own (fraction of the cost of canna) tomato grow bag/perlite/chicken shit mix. il be using some fem HBD, 7l square deep pots and will proberbly be the last indoor grow il do untill next winter (unless I get some sour60 and do a quick seed run for the outdoors summer fun. I think its highly likely I will get some sour60, I was going to order some more shortstuff beans so I can get some more mystery kush free beans but cant see anything I want, the Mi5 & HBD look to be the best. whats the pice for 10 reg sour60 beans?

dargo

Dargo, can we see more pictures of this yellowing you're talking about? They look perfect to me man! I think you're going to have a very flavorful crop coming your way. Good work. :artist:

I been trying to get photos allday but the kids are on halfterm so there about the house which means no opening the door!

You cant see it to clealy in the recent photos as there all taken with the hps on. its exactly the same as with the white russians I gew first. I never had this poblem with any regular strains I grown in the greenhouse, they do yellow and die off but not as early as this and not speading as far into the buds as they are with my indoor auto grows.

Each plant looks & smells different to the next, tall short fat thin bushy, Im glad really as it will give me a selection to smoke.

Im glad I stuck this one out and didnt bin it when I had the ball problem. thanks again for the dutchmaste revese tip mr.meds, i cant wait to try it out on a old bagseed stash I have, its nicest smoke but grows couple of balls from the 5th week of flowering, but not anymore! yeeeeehaaaa

dargo

Do you get any fee beans with ordered from seedboutique? if so what do you get and what do you need to do to get them? I just decided im getting some.

Mr.Meds

Yes seedboutique and the bay both give freebies with every order.

Have you ever tried to edit the photos that you take under your hps? You can manipulate the "curve" or white/grey/black balances and make them look like they were under bright white light.

dargo

thanks and thanks, il get ordering and open photoshop!

Are the free beans auto flowering? im kinda half doing it just to get as many different types of auto flowering beans as I can before the summer, if the free beans are not auto flowering I might go for the shotstuff onyx just so I can get some more mystery kush beans and have 2 different strains for £32. if you got a couple of bluestreak beans free that would be nice :D

dargo

Found it :) Might have a go in the summer and do a side by side by side with the canna mix and my cheap mix.

The top half of my bluecheese x amnesia is done so I chopped it, but the bottom half is all half finished seeds that I need to finish. the light has been on 12/12 in there, if I change it to 20/4 will the seeds carry on growing? there all fairly big seeds that are all sticking out but there still a bit green. I need the light on 20/4 now so my seeded Mi5 hurrys up and so that the other Mi5 in there has more light, and also I got the HBD in there which needs all the light she can get.

Also its water only for the short fat one as I can see her been good to go around day 60. trichs are changing milky very fast, im after a golden frost so il leave her longer if they dont go to amber as fast as there turning milky.

Il be able to take some photos tommorow when house is empty

dargo

Heres the top cola of the seeded Mi5

picture.php

dargo

Its under a 125w 2700k CFL which makes it look a little pale in that photo, shes actually looking really healthy (just recovered from nute burn) the girls under the CFL are way behind the ones in the HPS cab.

I just quickly stuck my head in the top cab and look whos just shown her face....

.........the Mystery Kush that totaly dried out when the root was only 3mm long, shes there popping out the soil :D im so releaved I wasnt punished for my stupidity, I I thought she was dead for sure, now its looking like its going to be the other mystery kush seed thats going to be the no show....

picture.php

Roortokeage

awww what a little baby!!
Dargo what cam are we using?? Anyway to use white balance so you can adjust to the
red color of the bulb??
Cant wait got me chair.

dargo

its the camera on my phone i8910HD. il see if i can change it with the built in photo editing software.

dargo

i got a 125w 2500k bulb and a 125w 2700k bulb in there. im not to bothered about it, its just been used for seeds and hps cab overflow. i got another 125w 2500k bulb but its not plugged in.

Latest posts

Latest posts