What's new

Memory Loss

Mr GreenJeans

Sat Cat
Veteran
Hiya Major :wave:
Strawberry Deez and Urkle - man you got the makings of a laydownonthecouchandtrip salad! Sweet you have good height on them - haven't grown urkle but have read she doesn't stretch much. By the end of stretch and fill you're going to have your arms full of beautiful ladies!

I like taking shots with a tape measure too - good reference point :yes:. Sometimes plants in pics just don't look the same size as in real time.

Maj.PotHead

End Cannibis Prohibition Now Realize Legalize !!
Mentor
Veteran
lol right on MGJ yes nice makings in the smoken dept for sure

ok heres a update on the memory loss clones from left to right
plant 1 pheno A {straw d} had 6 cuts taken 5 made it 3 are now in soil
plant 2 pheno B {straw d} had same 6 cuts taken 1 in soil 2 others some roots
plant 3 pheno C {urkel} had 4 cuts taken 3 are in soil
plant 4 pheno D {urkel} had same 4 cuts only 1 in soil

plant #4 pheno D in soil is the tri leaf cut seems to be only 1 from the plant none of the other cuts taken from plant 4 had the tri leaf. the newest set of leaves on the same cut plant #4 is also tri :), i'll inspect plant #4 closer for other tri leaf branchs next watering what a trip though. for now i'll keep 1 cut of the straw d pheno 1 cut of the urkel pheno i've allready choosen them, the next best go to my nephew then the rest off to my other bro. my other bro i'll call him G lol knows Jack Herrer ??spell check, he also went to that kush bowl high times just threw. he arrives with JH said the judging was a joke 100$ enterance fee for a couple of kush bong rips, so after approx 2 hrs him and JH went and partied else where. lol what another trip eh i seen his ticket and judges badge my bro G has some hookups also he he thats where my purple haze and white widow clones are coming from G :)

I'm Stoked :woohoo:

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I been so busy with my harvest i never noticed this thread....just went through it and as always im impressed, your plants always seem to be so lush and the leaves have a beautiful colour (which shows just how happy they are).
Peace

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hehehe some big preparations your taking there...are you gonne put some cuts in hydro ?..or are you only a dirtgrower Maj. ?

G

hello Maj :joint:
well your rolling along very nicely my friend, i think your covered in the ML clones taking department....

i can not wait untill we start to get some buds filling in on those shoots :yoinks: :yoinks: , i'm thinking there going to be mighty fine to have in the garden :woohoo: .....

AHHH you are going to make some crosses with that purple haze RIGHT??
looking fantastic :joint:

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
thankyou TC for such kind words your garden is truely a masterpeice

lol Core yes preps must be taken i need to know which cut is from which plant and pheno, even though i only had 2 phenos still must know which is which :). as for hydro in the future for now i'll stay in soil and hopefully continue to do like the last few harvest's. i have 3 grape krush clones in soil/coco perlite mix i'm not comfortable with this medium just to unsure so them 3 will be gifted to my bro G for his start this yr :). i will do hydro later down the line i was gifted a micro ebb n flow for know my nephew is using it to learn water chemistry. later he will break out with bio buckets but for him to learn and understand PPM's PH fluctuation and such its on loan to him, maybe this fall i'll give it a whirl.

hey Jaws thx bro your ML look nice also :woohoo: mine have stretched to 34-40 inch's off soil. i was out of ducting so got another 8ft 4in dryer ducting cut it in half and now i have approx 40 inch of travel on my lighting :). these ML sure do look sweet in there a very nice canibis jungel, im sure when i run clones they wont be as tall i only plan on 2-5 day veg before flipn the ML cuts. one of these days i'll stop the mini trees and grow huge popcycle buds i need to figure that method out so when i have 4 strains running i can have 5 cuts of each in 1 gal bags. i'll never fit 20 mini trees in my cab or under the 400w hps lol but 20 popcycles yea baby i could work that nicely, my wish's are to harvest 1 strain 5 clones every 2 wks. i'll have a 4 strain SOG hopefully harvesting 2-2.5 oz from each pull of 5 - 1gal bags.

on the subject of the Purple Haze cuts im for sure getting they are from a med patient in the state where i live in set her up with the PH and WW cuts few yrs ago. she has my sugar shack now unsure how long she runs the PH for but i know she runs the WW for 80 days is what i was told. seed yes in the future i'll read up on making S1 seed then in the fall i'll leave few lower sites on ML SS PH GK and the WW. stick them girls out back in sept and make em kick out seed, of course they wont be grouped together my back yard is large. yes seed are in the future for me and few friends :) :yummy:

thankyou GN for such a great place to share our experinces with the world puff puff passn some Sugar Shack to ya buddy :joint: thx :)

G

:yoinks: DAMN Major that's quite an arsenal you are building there????? :chin: And you plan on making seeds too!!!! :woohoo: GET IT ON!!!!!

:chin: After watching all of these Memory losses I think I should have germed some this winter???? :confused: Oh well there's always next year :confused:

Your plants are looking mouth watering Major!!!!! :yummy:

Nice Job
GCG

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yea i'm starting 2 dial in my perpetual thing....its a little unbalaced yet but it works ..thats the main part ey....its a little more complex growing diffrent strain....ohw yea as i recall you just changed from hydro 2 soil/coco did't you...:chin:? otherwise i got some other topic crossed :confused:

nway i'l be here watching :lurk:

Hey brotha Checkin out your progress lookin great as usual! I got a couple of questions for ya
1 when do you begin your flush? im at 30 days right now
2 when do you spray them with Diamond Nec?? to swell up the trics how much do you use per gal? spray wise I mean? Thanks for the info but I know im a pain in the ass lol grow on bro!

B

buzzed day

hello things are looking good!i'm shut for awhile but thats ok. i can redo my set up.keep up the good work peace.

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
hey all the show is getting under way now i See Buds :yummy:

thx GCG your words are allways kind yes the strain line up is very nice, be sure when you do run then ML give them plenty of space these stretched more then i expected. pluss each was fighting the others for prime lighting i think but none the less they are nice. seed this has allways been my intentions either get a few good males or force some lowers to spit matured seed lol. guess i'll run the later spit seed then breed back into the clones of the strain the seed male is from, then i'll spread the love :joint:

hey Core yes the perpetual can be little tricky to get down properly just takes time and proper planning. lol having strains that finish same time or close helps also as for hydro ive never tried it yet but plans in the future to. yes a tried some coco perlite and FFOF soil mixed i'm not comfortable with it the plants look ok but still have a noticable def. unsure if its because i dont water them every day or not because it's not light enough for soil watering unless thats my problem and def. the def isnt bad but its there and why my bro G gets them he will do them properly lol.

hey INB thx your shacks look sweet buddy :) for the flush your FF ferts oh last 10-14 days before chop stop them, if you have flowern guano continue it untill 3 waterings before chop :). diamond necture i havent been sprayn but did the 1 run 7 days before chop, honestly i didnt notice a differance with the shack it produces a massive amount of trics to begin with.

hey BD thx for the props hope your not down to long :) be safe safety 1st allways

well heres a few pics of the girls outta the cab just before watering
1st up the straw d phenos plants 1-2

next up the urkel phenos plants 3-4

and heres this poor badly shaded grape krush @ 38 days

her main top is lookn sweet began slamn her with guanos 2 waterings ago, i rearranged the plants inside the cab hopefully the GK and SS will have better lighting they seem to. i've realized 1 thing my perpetual will need spot on timeing for all to work unsure if i'll keep both ML phenos or not but for now i have 3 cuts choosen for myself. of course the urkel tri leaf cut which seemed to be the only 1 on the plant after a inspection tonight :yoinks: what a trip another urkel and a straw d cut the rest i'm gifting to friends locally. i can say this when the purple haze and white widow arrives the grape krush will be run out. i've given enough cuts i can get it back pluss i'll have created S1 seed of it, i like it but when stacked up against what it is lol it's the weakest link no offense to DJ. it really is a wonderful plant to grow i just cant have 5 strains going no room for them all

Last edited:

Mr GreenJeans

Sat Cat
Veteran
Fab update Major! I find the pheno split you got very interesting. One stretch one short. Both gorgeous! Nice rescue on the GK too, getting thick in the bud! I hear ya on a lot of strains - 4 should be my limit too, really. Things happen when my hands and grow areas are too full :yoinks: :pointlaug

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
thx bro yes i find the 2 phenos very nice the urkel phenos 1 plant was toped and then approx 8 tops bent over lol to tall the other urkel pheno was left singel cola and was also bent over lmao. the straw d phenos look just like most straw d plants ive seen here i really am ammazed at how large they got. heres something i found tonight now pls dont get wrong impression im not in the habbit of trimming perfectly healthy laves. but this was a must so each plant had a few select i mean very select took time to bring myself to do it lol. heres some 10 and 11 finger leaves the thick overlapping leaf is off the straw d pheno huge leaves

:yoinks:

Mr GreenJeans

Sat Cat
Veteran
:yoinks: Cowabunga dude! :woohoo: Wish I had that many fingers! :chin: :biglaugh: Congrats man. I tell ya, this strain looks a fun ride. Another hat tip to Jaws :wave: 11 fingers - sounds like the name of an italian fella I knew back east :biglaugh:

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
11 fingers - sounds like the name of an italian fella I knew back east

rotflol yes hats off to Jaws heres another odity remember the tri leaf cutting in the rapid rooter. well here it is in soil had to cut 2 of the 1st set of 3 leaves off but no fearing because the next and next nodes are same same heres some pics srry about the quality but you see. theres 3 leaf sets instead of the normal 2 set node

like i said i inspected the plant tonight at watering didnt see another like it on any of the other plants let alone the plant this cut came from. what are the odds of that taking cuts and then luckn out and gettn this mute glad it rooted. well allready gifted some of the ML love tonight N came by he was gifted a nice rooted cut of pheno A {straw d} and pheno C {urkel} and i gave him 2 more GK some how the 1st 2 GK i gave him died after they went into 1 gal jugs strange his shack is just totally kickn but.

G

maj not much else can be said what a stellar line up u have there.
keep it growing green!!!

scrappy

On the road to clone only...
Veteran
wow, nice grow you got going on here Maj...looking oh-tay!!..very cool cross!

G

howdy

well dang i just had to roll one after seeing cores girls, and after seeing these i gotta go roll another, im thinking by the time im done with this logon session
im going to be baked lol :gaga:

zigg :joint:

TML16

Snow Grower ~OGA~
Veteran
We all try and bite more than we can chew it seems. The variety and availibilities are so vast it's hard to slow down. Variety is one of our weaknesses and our strengths :smile:

The garden looks sweet though. You won't remember a thing after all that ML!

Latest posts

Latest posts