What's new

Memory Loss

Damn Maj your thread is the most popular one around!!1 Cause the plants look great 2 cause its so damn informational ! I might be able to show you something soon though he he im gonna run all FF bloom nutes and a 600 wt hps hmmm i hope I will stand up to the pepsi challenge as the big N would say right on brother good luck with the MLs ill watching anxisouly!!

G

howdy maj

damn nice plants so far, took me long enough to find this section of the forum lol looks like i need togo get some popcorn and a pop and have a sit..

zigg :joint:

G

hello Maj :joint:
ok a couple pics for ya buddy...

strawberry diesel ML pheno #1...

here is the urkle pheno #2...

the third one is also a #2 but its still unsexed at this time....
peace bro :joint:

G

hello tiger :joint:
yup your right on the botton with that statement my friend....

there is no doubting which pheno gos with which parent, and its perfectly clear with out any doubt.....

did not think about smelling the #1pheno to see if she has a strawberry scent to here :badday: dang it will have to check next time i have them out..
peace bro :joint:

Pheno pheno pheno I hear it so much and i know that u explained it to me Jaws but it still chinese to me. I olny run bag beans before now, and there all diffrent (phenos lol) But now that ive been blessed with the Shack and they all look the same to me BOMB! So I dont think im experiencing phenos. Maybe with the PF i have i will see something?? Who knows? Maybe im just way to blazed when im playin on the computer! lol

Maj.PotHead

End Cannibis Prohibition Now Realize Legalize !!
Mentor
Veteran
thx 70's grab a seat and hooka hose grape krush in the bowl, i'm really enjoying these ML strong hardy plants for sure,your garden is awesome buddy

thx ZIGG grab a seat and hooka hose grape krush in the bowl enjoy the show

hello Jaws buddy them ML's are lookn great lookn at your current pics has me confused lol here my pheno's c/d plants 3/4. as for the smell early in veg 2 of the plants had a hint of strawberry but as of now they all smell pretty much same same. really hard to explain but ya know its dank lol

would these follow the mum urkel trait ^^^^^^
pheno a/b plants 1/2 these the straw d pops

notice the undergrowth isnt now where near the size of pheno c/d
top shot of all

thankyou JA for you have surely blessed my grow, 4 more wonderful ladies in my stabel . tonight they go into the flower chamber i'll cut the 2 shacks ready @ 53 days and 52 days. that leaves me with just the grape krush in the cab the ron fricken hermied on me overnight like. night before me and nephew was inspecting the cab didnt see nannas next night was watering turned on lights and bam hit me in the fricken eye nanna was huge. schreech wth lol out the cab you go closer inspection showed them every where every bloom had a nanna almost. none opened and poped thank JA or i'd be chopn that GK and burying outside so i would say its very safe to conclude the RON genitics are way way 2 unstabel. the grape krush has no red hairs phew i know if a nanna poped the gk would have red hairs @ 3wks in flower. this hermi was discovered 3 days ago the gk still all white hairs phew, glad i watch my girls like a Hawk lol

hey INB lol phenos is really nothing more then the obvious visual differances between the plants also taste smell and high pretty much wrapped up in a nut shell :). them sugar shack beans are great when i 1st ran them i had 1 much taller then the rest it sexed 1st also. during flower 2 plants produced more of a purple in the flowers and had a spicey after taste that pheno is rockn. what am i sayn lol sugar shack rocks A#1 just that pheno i liked much better

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
yes they sure do NT :)

well all heres 2 sugar shack just before chop notice the hanging stems :yoinks: they where tied up to the filter in the chamber lol.

shot of both 1 in 2 gal bag 1 in 2 liter soda bottle like i mentioned the 2liter soda bottle was shaded badly by the other GK choped. still i should see 10-12 gram dry

heres the 2gal bag plant with proped up branchs lol

top of plant in 2 liter bottle

top of the 2gal bag BTW this was the multi FIM'd plant 12-3-06 then flowered not bad if i say so myself.
all in all i can honestly say the multi fim'd plant will give me 2oz dry n/p the sugar shack plants have been slamed with indoneasion bat guano full strenght and budswell full strength for last 3wks. this includes most of the flush i did it to the GK also no bad taste i took full advantage of feeding them during the flush with only the guano last 3 waters where plain PH'd water :)

now the ML are in the cab with a Grape Krush in 1gal bag in the middel loven the company and lighting. tomarrow i'll revamp the cab had company today couldnt.

Mr GreenJeans

Sat Cat
Veteran
Hiya Major :wave:
Everything looking tasty and zoomin along my friend! Congrats on the shack harvest - amazing amount of growth from that sized container - much :respect: dude!

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
right on all thx alot heres a pic of whats hanging just large fans trimmed the smalls are just tric covered gonna be some nice keif hash :yummy:

heres whats slated for quick dry 3 days in the bag i let air exhcange in the bag just like a jar. the bag spends its time ontop the 400w ballast 3 days the nugs dry enough to smoke and not harsh.

well kinda smoked and gifted to much of the grape krush but here's the last 30 grams the big bud is 8g

heres the memory loss just before i remove them to remove the shelf and reposition the light and filter :) notice the grape krush in the center 24 days 12/12 .

ive neglected the GK in the coco/soil mix didnt realize a calcium def hopefully i got it in time but unsure:(. live and learn i have another 7gk clones just in soil he he 3 others have been in soil 1wk and startn to grow lol gtg revamp the cab :lurk:

Last edited:

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
the creepy dolls make me skitchy though lol yea the wife of 19yrs owns them lol

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
10245DSCN0404.JPG

10245DSCN0405.JPG

yea sure looks like it DJ,people,poncho better step up your game quite messn with a 23w cfl and sunlight your plants look like the cuttings i just took. my memory loss isnt much older then yours if its older at all, you've been sportn them pics of your 100% organic guano and rainwater since you arrived here at icmag. oh srry forgot the custom by a pro lowryder x haze or was it kush eitherway step it up and pls dont post pics in my thread thx

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
right on INB thx buddy tis what you and Jaws have to look forward to :dance:. that sugar shack's tops where so heavy lol :chin: the multi FIM was almost to much for it to bear. when i moved it i wraped up most of the branchs but 3 still bent over, those other are bearly hanging in :yoinks:. that from 2gal grow bag :rasta:

revamped the cab removed the plants placed into another dark closet the cut the shelf out. re hung the filter fan and air cooled hood, before i had 40inch from floor to bottom of hood. now i can have 56 inch total right now the light sits 48inch off floor, the light foot print seem much better now im 16 inch above plants 3/4 and 20 inch above plants 1/2. so now hopefully i'll not have to slap the girls around snap stems and bend them over yeaaaaa haaa :wallbash: for not doing this before now lol. the Grape Krush is starting to get the taste and smells there esp when ya break it up the dang smoke even has a hint of chewing grape gum :yummy:

oh yea hey INB if ya dont allready your gonna need carbon filteration them shacks should be starting to put on the sweat roting fruit funk :woohoo: . lol when i cut the GK it smelled some but the shack OMG smacks ya in the nose when ya enter the house. i really need to build a filtered dryn chamber you guys will surely see :headbange , well time to :Bolt: and watch gearge lopez on the tube got the buzz on now the laugh will be he he

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
NiteTiger said:
Heh, Maj, you are the exact image of an old hippy :D

Sorry, couldn't resist :D
no problem bro im a hippy and a proud kick back from the 70's lol heck started smoken in 73 was the yr of my 1st joint