What's new

Memory Loss

G

Major I just wanted to stop by and say congrats on the harvest!!!!

I hope mine turn out like your's????

So far I have 4 females and 1 male!!!!WOO-HOOO!!!! The ML's are the best looking plants in my garden right now. Hell the male I have looks better than a couple of my females!!!!!

Hopefully I'll be able to make some viable seeds???? This is a Killer cross Jaws !!! Fine work brotha!!!!

I'm also going to hit my Ml's with some Bubblegum pollen!!!! I'm hoping it will help speed the slow urkle up and increase yields????

Nice job
GCG

P

puma

yes indeed MAJ next time just breed them up dry, then place in a dark place to insure you get a full breed to the chosen bud site(s) and/or plant....

cain, glad ya like the cross my friend and hope she keeps you smileing to the bud brother...

sir, your welcome my friend...

gcg, thank you my brother glad you like it!!....

i do hope you hit a branch or two of the GDP with some ML pollen, that should be a nice piece of work for sure...

G

puma that's the plan!!! Ithink it would bring out the urkle??? Wouldn't those be some nice seeds to spread around???

Thanks
GCG

Maj.PotHead

End Cannibis Prohibition Now Realize Legalize !!
Mentor
Veteran
hey GCG thx brotha i think you'll find the urkel phenos grow fatser then you plan lol, my plant C urkel pheno had lower's equal height as the main top very uniform plants large leaves. the strawberry desiel phenos i had both stayed short and tight against itself in stature also very uniform. in flower you'll know which is which 1 will have a sweet candy type smell other will have strawberry smell. the urkel phenos when fliped at around 12-14 inch would finish around 3.5-4ft the strawd phenos same start would finish 24-30 inch both in 1 gal bags. the Bubblegum crossed to the ML sounds interesting

and heck yea dust some ML pollen on GDP try n get some branching on that strain with out topn lol. the 3 GDP's i just ran 1 sexed before flower i toped her she branched ok threw few nicely uniformed branchs. but the other 2 lol didnt shoot any branchs 1 threw 2 itsy bitsy 1's lmao, shame the GPD is some kick a$$ canibis.

hey Puma thx bro i will they'll have there very own space 150w hps and a good 2-3 days together, then she'll get 24 hr darkness taped off of excess pollen then misted and back with the others. i figure a 150w hps i have should be good enough lighting for 1 male 1 female and a few days. soon as ya hit 50 posts i'll PM ya again with few questions :)

hey INB glad ya made it home safe and the presents are doing great, hope you enjoy the Lavender as much as i do. as for seed available to the public i think soma has some all i know is you just brought the cut back close to where it originated from lol. the cut has been growen by my bro G's good friend in no cali for several yrs now, if you liked the taste of everything i smoked with ya you'll love the Lavender. yea the dutch tulip i rolled burned clean and got 5 of us ripped, maybe next time ya come down i can throw a decap cut or 2 your way. or something else just remember the whirly bird cut i gave ya was the taller pheno she's a N hog during the begining of flower. keep her on 3/4-full strength for least 2wks last run the 1 i had started to yellow on my by now where the current 1 in flower is. shes still nice green color :) till next time bro :)

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
hell yeah. that gdp is awesome smoke. maj my lav is makin nanners i think. ahhh no but i plucked them all for now . wonder what happened. did yours do that. i am on day 22 now. just noticed them. she is still my fav looker
puma we need to get those posts up
missed your company man
very glad you are back my friend. take very good care.
SIR

B

buzzed day

congrads on the harvest and the new line up should be good!!! do you get this when uploading pics? [Uploading temporarily disabled. ] or just me? peace
[edit] dam a bud broke off a haze thats about to be pulled and this stuff is kicking my butt lol

Last edited:
G

:chin: Major your desrciption between the STD pheno and the ukle phenos sounds backwards????

The urkle or GDP what ever you want to call it, always grew short and fat for me :chin:

Well this is what I got so far. 2 short fat females ( ukles I think) and 1 female that's starting to stretch her legs.

My male ML is very short and squat with fat leaves. I was thinking the short squat plants were the urkle pheno????

I hope that by using this male on the ML's and the GDP we can get some seeds that are real close to the original urkle????

Thanks for the help and just remember I'll be needing a lot more help as my grow goes on????

Wish me luck? You'll be a tester of these beans for sure.
GCG

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
hey Sir hell no my lavender hasnt launched nanners ever lol wonder why yours has ive ran her 2 times this is my 3rd run.

hey BD thx for the props yes i get same message there icmag is switching over to larger hardrives.

hey GCG my description of the memory loss is spot on the urkel phenos i had ran 6-10 inch taller then the strawd phenos also the urk's where more branchy like my shack. the strawd pheno's stayed short and tighter against itself then the shack dose. the cross you have in mind sounds like a winner 4sure, now my GDP i have dose as you say stays short and dosent wanna branch the plant i topped stretched maybe once again it's size and the 2 in the soda bottles didnt stretch hardly any maybe 5inch total. yes would be fun as a tester

hey Teresa did ya get the PM i'm just waiting on Sir and i'll send ya a x-mas card :)

whoot whoot most of the 20 seed i'm soakn has either cracked or sunk so later today i'll plant them in soil.

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
Sir Lavender least the cut i have has very large cylx's/flowers and a high cylx to leaf ratio i had almost no trim from my 2 plants i'm srry this is my 2nd run on her. i do know the person this cut came from has been running the same cut for many years, i sure hope them wernt nanners lol shouldnt be my last run had temps 88-90 degrees the whole run lights on. tonight i'll inspect mine to be sure my clones are fine

Teresa

Tree Grower
Veteran
Maj.PotHead said:
hey Teresa did ya get the PM i'm just waiting on Sir and i'll send ya a x-mas card :)

Yes i did recieve it don't tell me i forgot to answer it :badday: .Lord i'm so bad for that :muahaha: .Well so far the Sativa seed's havent cracked :badday: .I had placed them in a cup of water ALL sank to the bottom ,but not one show's sighn of crackage.So back to the drawing board ,i'll just do it again :muahaha: .Think i'll also join ya and crack my Bog x Rainbow :wave: .

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
right on T i plant seed if they sink and havent cracked of the 20 seed i stuck in glasses the other day only a few of each strain cracked.

hey Sir is the lavender in your coco ffof mix ??? when i done the same my plants took a nose dive i ended giving up i found the soil even with perlite added didnt allow the coco to dry . came to the conclusion if i use the other coco tek blocks i have i'll get coco specific ferts like canna A n B and run only coco and perlite added, also did you rinse or soak the coco in water PH'd @ 5.8. even though the bag may say rinsed theres still allways salts in the fiber. i know ya scored that big bag of coco and was talkn about mixn the ffof with it if the lavender is in that there could be the culprit as to why you Lavender has nanners. i checked mine last night during watering nothing but massive bud sites stacking the last lavender plants i had really didnt get a good veg went from 3 inch to 1 gal bags and flipped. these ran 7 wks in 3inch 14 days in 2 liter then 2 gal 10 days and flipped. how the whirlybird doing the taller pheno i have in flower has had almost every top bent over lol she has them long legs lol

well every1 all seed sank so i planted all today and the start of my 08 runs

5 each head hunter 2 cracked
5 each even flow 3 cracked
5 each super g 3 cracked
5 each bogs rainbow 4 cracked
all where planted in my 50 plug rapid rooter tray i filled each hole needed with soil lol then jacked em up towards the lights. the next few wks i'll keep the soil fairly moist not soaked with a spray bottle on mist. i may need to break out the ole propogation heat mat as temps startn to get tad cooler now lol mainly for the clone bubbler but the soil with seeds could use it also. again may JA bless me with a few fine males 1 from each strain would be sweet lol

Ganja Smile

10245100_3173.jpg

I LIKE THIS COLOUR MUCH!!!!!!

NorthernKronic

Grower of fine herbs...
Veteran
Hey major, just wanted to say that im really stoked for your 08' lineup, should be really fun to watch all those strains grow in your garden. Keep up the great work buddy! Peace.

-N.Kron:rasta:

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
hey NK thx buddy

Sup NT :) how ya doing bro

ok of the seed planted the other day some have sprouted allready

HeadHunter 0/5
EvenFlow 4/5
SuperG 1/5
Bog's Rainbow 1/5

thats so far i'm sure the rest will sprout also :) i give the seed 3wks before i give up on them lol. everything else is looking very nice in flower all is green lush and thriving should be a very nice haul. on a side note the taller whirlybird pheno has had every top bent over 2-3 times each lol i just keep foldn it back into itself. very hardy plant tad tall so i culled the 1 clone of it and will finish out this plant she's between 5-6ft now. the lavenders in the 2 gal bags are approx 4ft and the 3 unsures either strawd pheno ml or sugar shack are approx 3ft.

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
should nbe nice having new genes to play with....looks and sounds Bomb that list ....good luck on them ...not that you will need it ..But you never know ey :)

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
hey core thx buddy

hey every1 time for few pics :muahaha: everything in flower now is just
huepfen278.gif
Kickn

1st up the nursery you'll notice my rapid rooter started tray 50 site, no plugs FFOF soil baby :muahaha: on right side 1st row 3/5 headhunter up. next to left is evenflow 4/5 up left next row super g 2/5 last on left 2/5 bog's rainbow. in the bubbler are misc lavender sugar shack GDP :lurk:

next directly above the GDP clone from 1st run and misc lavender shack memoryloss urkel pheno

across the tops

oky doky :muahaha: heres the girls tonight 20 days 12/12
1st up peek inside

from inside stright on 3 unsure up front taller 4th is the whirlybird on right

along the wall is 3 lavender in 2 gal grow bags 1 in 2 liter soda bottle

directly across front row the unsures either shack or memoryloss strawd pheno i dont smell strawberrys yet so still unsure :muahaha: and whirly bird in back

the whirly bird she would be if the branchs wernt bent over and theres several lol some bent few times. she'd be approx 6ft

directly over the unsures lol

perfect 72 degrees before lights on few lavender tops in back ground

all in all this round is just rompn n stompn :muahaha: this is 20 days keeps like this i could match or exceed the last run. i've performed leaficide only keepn the upper large leaves. any large under the top 6-8 inch of canopy gets wacked, gotta let them duel 400's penertrate. cleaned the undercarraige of the plants all lower branchs have been removed, the 400w hps is in cooltube against the wall w/little mylar the 400w mh air cooled hood w/blk n wht poly.