What's new

Memory Loss

Maj.PotHead

End Cannibis Prohibition Now Realize Legalize !!
Mentor
Veteran
14879DSCF0012a.JPG
lookn very nice buddy hope ya enjoy her i do

Skinny Leaf

Veteran
I got these Memory Loss beans from Jaws and didn't label them. I have 3 females. Two of them look similar but this one has a lot more branching than the others. It has a similar sweet smell as the other two. I didn't top or fim this one just let her go from seed. I've looked through this thread and didn't really see one like this. What do ya'll think. Nay or yea?

29245DSCN3134-med.JPG

29245DSCN3137-med.JPG

29245DSCN3135-med.JPG

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
hey skinny lookn great them ML's are the 1 in the top pic looks like my plant D urkel pheno. she vegged tad slower then my plant C, lowers just below the main top was my plant D urkel pheno. my plant C urkel pheno lowers grew even with main top and fast both smelled sweet like sweetart cand the strawberry desiel pheno will smell just like strawberrys . hope ya enjoy i do

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
NICE UPDATES MAJ... LOOKIN DANK. YOUR GIRLS ARE THE HEALTHIEST I HAVE EVER SEEN. YOUR NEW REGIMINE IS WORKIN WONDERFULLY.

SKINNY LEAF- LOOKS LIKE YOU GOT YOURSELF AN ERKEL PHENO RIGHT THERE IMO. SHOULD HAVE SOME FAIRLY DENSE NUGS. LOOKS LIKE IT SMELLS GREAT. I FOUND THAT THE MEM LOSS LIKE TO GET BUMPED UP SLOWLY ON THE PPMS AT THE BEGINNING OF FLOWER AND AFTER 3-4 WEEKS THEY CAN TAKE THEM FAIRLY WELL. LOOKS LIKE YOU HAVE IT PRETTY DIALED. I FED ALL MY STRAINS THE SAME AND SOME ML WAS THE ONLY TO GET NUTE BURN. I SINGED A FEW HAIRS ON SOME LOWERS... OOPS. LOVES HYDRO TOO I VEGGED ONE IN A BUCKET FROM CLONE AND IT WAS BIG FAST. ENJOY
SORRY FOR THE RANT MAJ HEHE

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
hey NT hope you and your's have a safe and happy holidays buddy :wave:

hey SL n/p hopefully the grow log was useful on the memoryloss i tried to keep fairly accurate records. did you take clones from each plant so you'll enjoy her for awhile it really has a very nice strong high.

:wave: hello every1 hopefully every1 is having a safe and happy holidays time for a few pics last night was day 25 - 12/12
up 1st we have the 3 unsures :muahaha: whatever they are thier kickn chickn. 2 on the left approx 3ft off floor the taller is approx 40 inch

up next is the Lavender ummmm ummmmm i'm sooo gratefull to my bro G for the kind gift earlier this spring, as i mentioned before this cut is from no cali just unsure who's lol. thats ok thx whom ever you are :wave: 3 Lav's in 2 gal bags 1 in soda bottle. these 3 plants in bags are approx 40 inch off floor

these Lavenders look frickn awesome heck everything dose the whirlybird taller pheno i have running was to tall to remove from closet safely. this run i'm full strength dossage on all the ferts mainly because i got 1 gal each of the 3 main ferts i use. i introduced both dry guanos 1 wk into flower by how close the bud sites are stacked i've found my key to sucess and have everything dialed in. :lurk: every1 have a safe weekend

Skinny Leaf

Veteran
Kickin' chicken is one I haven't heard. That's funny. Whatever they are they look good and I'm sure will supply you with the kind. Those lavs are jammin' right along also. What guanos are you using during flowering? I have used Sunleaves Indo and Jamaican. I like the Jamaican better because it doesn't raise the soil ph like the Indo does. Also I always seem to have some type of respiratory ailment when I use the Indo. Your plants are looking good with your dosing program.

Your thread has been really informative all the way through. I got the Memory Loss beans around the same time as ya'll did. So I am guilty of lurking for quite awhile. I did take one cut from one of the ML's. I'll just reveg when the time comes. Another ML.

Merry Christmas Major and everyone else.

29245DSCN3131-med.JPG

29245DSCN3132-med.JPG

29245DSCN3133-med.JPG

B

buzzed day

hey maj.looking good and i hope you have a merry christmas and a happy new year ! peace

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
merry x-mas every1 hope all is good last night apon peeking in on my girls i couldnt help myself had to snap few pics really startn to get suger coated

this next pic says it all any1 who doubts the reflective quality of black/white poly

thats the whirlybird and her reflection against the white side of the poly no lighting just the cam's flash. guess she's more of a N hog then i thought lol she's the only plant startn to yellow

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
hey INB srry to hear what happened keep your chin up brotha ya didnt have alot going on thats for sure. we'll pray for you to get through this with as little as possible happening to ya.

hey Sir thx buddy merry x-mas to ya also love uncle :rasta:

well hopefully all my friends here have had a safe and holidays so far here's my last update for the year. i'll be deleating most of my pics just keepn the tutorials and major pics in the gallery, so on with the show

the babies

5 clones rest are seedlings

tonight is day 33 of 12/12 things gettn crazy in there only 8 plants total lmao

notice the whirlybird right rear look at all them bent branchs this way n that way lol crazy 4sure. well this closes the year out for me hopeevery1 has a safe and sane new years, remember drink pls dont drive use designated driver so we dont loose you maybe :) :rasta: :joint:

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking good maj...but i wanted to wish ya a Happy new year my friend !!
still i like'm a bit crazy...they shure look frosty enough for that age :jawdrop:
have a good one broseph !!

The Dopest

[THC] True Hippie Coonass
Veteran
Hey Pothead, been a while! Are you still growing any of this Memory Loss? I was just going through my seed collection and saw a cross HTB(hittinthebong) and Peter Griffin made with my Evolution#2 and a Memory Loss and had to come look it up. Seems like you were one of the only growers back in the day.